Chat Block

Can you guys increase the duration of the Chat Block to be longer than 10 seconds? , Example 7-90 Days for the toxic peasants on this game? Also you'll need to improve the sensor since it goes weird and pick up normal words as insults, So whoever insults or goes toxic like the majority of the people on UK4, gets a chat block for a good period of time to teach him a lesson and also to rid the people from his arrogance.

There must be a way to get rid of those people. and No, closing the chat is not an option, because they still can send you messages....

Comments

• Mute your chat or block the user.
    Done.

1 - Read before you post.
    2 - Read before you post.
    3 - Read before you post.
  • 1 - Read before you post.
    2 - Read before you post.
    3 - Read before you post.

Don't try to be smart lol.

Block them or Mute your chat and that's all you gotta do. There's no point banning these people for saying rude stuff towards you and if you feel so hurt by the words that they say then report them.
  • Don't try to be smart lol.

Block them or Mute your chat and that's all you gotta do. There's no point banning these people for saying rude stuff towards you and if you feel so hurt by the words that they say then report them.

Blocking doesnt even work lol
  • G_Flex wrote: »
    Blocking doesnt even work lol

Well then close your computer and walk away from it.

Or seriously just don't read it cause honestly you can't be attacked that much in-game that you need justice towards it lol.

And my blocks work?
  • Don't try to be smart lol.

Oh yeah and what about the messages?, Also you can't block anyone without being at the same place as him which is stupid, Didn't i tell you to read before you post, lol.
    There's no point to ban toxic people who says rude stuff? Lol are you for real?
  • Oh yeah and what about the messages?, Also you can't block anyone without being at the same place as him which is stupid, Didn't i tell you to read before you post, lol.

Oh yeah things changed I forgot.

It isn't that deep like just report them or something but you shouldn't be so hurt by words over a video game.

People say rude stuff about me but I have never made a thread about it...
  • Oh yeah and what about the messages?, Also you can't block anyone without being at the same place as him which is stupid, Didn't i tell you to read before you post, lol.
    You are going to find people trash talking in every game because its the internet you know, atleast if thats what you mean by toxic. If you mean people talking bad about religions or your mom or whatever just ignore, no one cares. And you shouldnt care either.
    No one will keep whispering or sending you messages for an hour on straight if you dont respond, and if its in public chat you can block them like I said before. So what exactly is it you want changed?
  • Oh yeah things changed I forgot.

It isn't that deep like just report them or something but you shouldn't be so hurt by words over a video game.

People say rude stuff about me but I have never made a thread about it...

Well for the 3rd time, If you did read then you'll understand that this is a suggestion that'll at least help them control their manners. and will provide a better gaming experience for other people as well. One more thing, This is a public forum not your personal facebook timeline so yes i can make threads about whatever i see wrong and needs to be improved.
  • Well for the 3rd time, If you did read then you'll understand that this is a suggestion that'll at least help them control their manners. and will provide a better gaming experience for other people as well. One more thing, This is a public forum not your personal facebook timeline so yes i can make threads about whatever i see wrong and needs to be improved.

Okay you can suggestion what you want, I ain't going to stop you. But I can say my point.

It's not that deep.
  • for me , when i face such rude people i just ignore them or answer them in a sarcastic way and make fun of them and everyone laughs at them so they seal their mouths shut by a duct tape because they know if they tried saying one more word i didn't seem to like it, they are gonna be the clown of the room . ;)
  • If you think toxicity can be managed, you might be in the wrong genre.
    Snipin' has the best point. Blocking and muting is the only good way to manage these people, and if you can't take people trash-talking... Well, read the second half of my first sentence :P
  • In a certain other version they ban u for 10 minutes for spamming.

But the reason they can do that is because that version also has in-game voice chat.

So i guess we should wait until we have that.

Aside from that, if the toxic person is in your room then just do ESC - Block Chatting and choose the player in question.

If the player sends you messages from another location then ignore it and dont click his ign.

Also, you shouldn't take what they say seriously nor should you care.

On the internet as a whole there are toxic people everywhere and you need to build up some resistance towards them and ignore them as what the majority of them want is just a reaction.
  • Just ignore them, it really is the best solution, believe me.
    I don't even notice it at all anymore, I just play the game, that's all ;)
  • Wouldn't harm to allow us to block users even if they are not in the same room. Same feature as add friend button, quick search button and block. As for extra time chat ban, I wouldn't mind either. Those that attempt to by pass certain words but it would be hard to implement as the system blocks us for simple words by mistake 10 second.??? Lol
  • Wouldn't harm to allow us to block users even if they are not in the same room. Same feature as add friend button, quick search button and block. As for extra time chat ban, I wouldn't mind either. Those that attempt to by pass certain words but it would be hard to implement as the system blocks us for simple words by mistake 10 second.??? Lol

Finally someone who gets my point. The blocking system needs to be improved. Also if someone is blocked they shouldn't be able to send you messages. It's not cool when I login and find my messages are spammed by an idiot who keeps insulting and sending messages and yet I can't do anything because I cannot find him in game.

Apike also had a good point but trust me. If one of those people gets a chat block he'll learn to control his manners from now on. Or he's better off the entire game and save the people his foul speech.

Also being negative and " ignoring " won't really solve anything and the community will be much more toxic ( as if it's not already ).
  • Finally someone who gets my point.

I did get your point.. I just didn't agree with it and I thought this was all pointless. Is that a problem?
  • I did get your point.. I just didn't agree with it and I thought this was all pointless. Is that a problem?

You've become pretty annoying much quicker than expected. You remind me of ahmad245 but with borderline decent English.
  • Pooyan wrote: »
    You've become pretty annoying much quicker than expected. You remind me of ahmad245 but with borderline decent English.

Thank You? I haven't done anything to you so you really have no reason to quote me but seriously thanks.

But stay on topic please.
  • Thank You? I haven't done anything to you so you really have no reason to quote me but seriously thanks.

But stay on topic please.

I haven't anything against you or anyone. In fact, I appreciate you trying to keep the forums alive and what not, but it would be nice if you could bring it down a couple of notches and stuff.
  • Pooyan wrote: »
    I haven't anything against you or anyone. In fact, I appreciate you trying to keep the forums alive and what not, but it would be nice if you could bring it down a couple of notches and stuff.

That was a very nice way of saying it and I'm not even trying to be rude like I respect that.

I'll turn it down a bit just because of this dude.

I believe there is a shortcut like /w but for blocking an user without having to right click his IGN, or maybe I just dreamt it lol
  • -1. Sometimes I use words that aren't even bad. Somehow if I type ''FFA'' they think it's a insult.....
  • minorninja wrote: »
    if I type ''FFA'' they think it's a insult.....
    Gonna have to infract you for using such a horrible, insulting term :o

OT: The censor is always a very fickle subject. You can think of a million words to censor, but people will find ways around it all. If we censor the word 'no' people can still figure out ways around it with 'n0' '/\/o' '/\/0' etc.
  • Why would you want to turn this game to League of Legends? Their system is ridiculous, you can get a ban for 14 days for saying "kys, autist,..." via their bot. If someone tells you to "kys" and you write: " I won't kys lol" you get a ban too for using that word. Thats how dumb their system is, stop being a crying sensitive baby, this is a shooter game. One of the main reasons I loved playing CS:GO was because of the voice chat, everyone insulting each other is part of the game.
  • That was a very nice way of saying it and I'm not even trying to be rude like I respect that.

I'll turn it down a bit just because of this dude.

It's for your sake my dear, it wouldn't be cool if you get an infraction and eventually a ban and lose your " Hard earned " post count :(
    aLpha932 wrote: »
    Why would you want to turn this game to League of Legends? Their system is ridiculous, you can get a ban for 14 days for saying "kys, autist,..." via their bot. If someone tells you to "kys" and you write: " I won't kys lol" you get a ban too for using that word. Thats how dumb their system is, stop being a crying sensitive baby, this is a shooter game. One of the main reasons I loved playing CS:GO was because of the voice chat, everyone insulting each other is part of the game.

If you accept those insults it's up to you, I'm not you, so you shouldn't tell me to accept it. And no it's not part of the game.
    You should try to be more decent and civil in your replies, I'm not a " crying baby " for trying to make the game better.
  • Gonna have to infract you for using such a horrible, insulting term :o

OT: The censor is always a very fickle subject. You can think of a million words to censor, but people will find ways around it all. If we censor the word 'no' people can still figure out ways around it with 'n0' '/\/o' '/\/0' etc.

Correct, But there must be a punishments for people who insults, Also the block system is weird, I literally cannot block anyone without finding him first, also even if i did and blocked him he's still able to send messages, It's most annoying if you encounter it on daily basis Kanadian, Hope that you'll forward it and put and end to the toxic people on this game.
  • Correct, But there must be a punishments for people who insults, Also the block system is weird, I literally cannot block anyone without finding him first, also even if i did and blocked him he's still able to send messages, It's most annoying if you encounter it on daily basis Kanadian, Hope that you'll forward it and put and end to the toxic people on this game.

There ARE punishments for people who insult. Send a screenshot in a ticket.
This discussion has been closed.