Bags

As more and more vips coming out, i think we need a little change to bag system,and here is my suggestion
-make bag 3 and 4 permanent with gp
-make bag 5 and 6 temporary with gp as bag 3 and 4 before
-make bag 7, 8 and 9 temp with zp and coupons

Comments

• and add bag 10, 11 and 12 into the blackmarket for ZP.
  • tbh things like storage space and bags should be permanent and for free in the game, it's business strategy certain companies use.

In a certain mobile rpg game i used to play (which is made by asians, just like cf) they had a system where 2/3 of your storage was locked and you had to pay to unlock it.

Meaning that u only need to meet a few monsters before u r storage is full and u have to go to a town to sell them.

And then there's the part where u get a rare valuable item which u will only be able to use later but it's still taking up space to the point where u have to go back to a town for every 3-4 drops.

And the worst of all is, to unlock the bags you don't just pay a little but something like 20$ just for 20 more spaces -.-

It's the same as going to a McDonalds and u order a burger but u only get the buns and tomatos but the for the flesh, other vegetables and sauses u have to pay double.

Just like some games these days with their "Expansion Packs" which were originally part of the game but to make more money they made it into an DLC..

It's annoying and nobody likes to pay more then what they have to for anything, please stop.
  • +1 we really need more bags at this point. I'm pretty sure this has been implemented in other CF versions.
  • I'll +1 this as well. As I would like to have more bags. And this also keeps it so that the 'paid' bags amounts are the same (3 bags) and opens up more permanent bags even to the Free to Play base through GP and keeps the temporary GP bags through GP. And while I'd be fine with even just 1 more bag....more wouldn't hurt most players. The only argument I can see is that it could "Make it so fewer people purchase the ZP Temp bags due to having more bags for in-game currency/free and also permanent bags." However, With the bags 5-7 in the coupon section, I feel that argument is already irrelevant.
    The only other argument would be "This will only allow farmers to farm more" And that's true....but it's also no reason to not give legit players more bags as farmers are going to farm regardless of how many bags they have access to use for VIPs holding exp bonuses.
  • What the hell u want with 9 bags? Play severs 24/7?
  • +1 i have a favourite gun for each mode and i like to play randomly anything and the bags are restricting me , i just hate changing bags every time i decide a mode and when i just fit my bags for GM for ex. I find the game has already ended ( no need to mention what happens next) but yea +1 ofc.
  • +1 i have a favourite gun for each mode and i like to play randomly anything and the bags are restricting me , i just hate changing bags every time i decide a mode and when i just fit my bags for GM for ex. I find the game has already ended ( no need to mention what happens next) but yea +1 ofc.

I have the exact same problem.

- when playing GM: you need silenced gun.

- when playing zombie mode: you need an anti-zombie weapon.

- when playing mutation modes: you need a barret or an mg.

- when playing snipers only: you need to add multiple snipers in case the one you're holding doesn't do it.

- also, when you have many melees and you wanna use them all at the same time, you can't cuz there are only 7 you can use.
  • winnnetou wrote: »
    As more and more vips coming out, i think we need a little change to bag system,and here is my suggestion
    -make bag 3 and 4 permanent with gp
    -make bag 5 and 6 temporary with gp as bag 3 and 4 before
    -make bag 7, 8 and 9 temp with zp and coupons

+1 i use only 4 bags but people like you with 6873788547 weapons need this. Good idea!
  • Issa +1 from me on the Bag 3 & 4 being perm. Not too sure about the rest though.