More rewards

You guys should give out more guns. You advertise tons of weapons in your CrossFire AD but half of them are classified and/or you need to pay money for them. The playtime in some events is too much if you ask me. Take advantage of your resources. Take a look at the weapons page and do more events for 30 minutes of play time to receive ( a choice of 5 different weapons for 30 days ). You can be generous and add a permanent option for someone who played for a couple hours. You guys have TONS of weapons. Also you should bring back the old limited CFS/WCG weapons in these events. I'm sure some of us would appreciate it because it's when those guns were OP some years back. In some events, playtime/login days is too much. I've been playing another CF version and you'd be surprised how much permanent guns/temporary VIPs and reskins I have for just 4 days of play time with at least 30 minutes each day of playtime for free.
Keep doing what you're doing to get revenue, but add more options for f2p players.

Comments

• Pyrex00 wrote: »
    You guys should give out more guns. You advertise tons of weapons in your CrossFire AD but half of them are classified and/or you need to pay money for them. The playtime in some events is too much if you ask me. Take advantage of your resources. Take a look at the weapons page and do more events for 30 minutes of play time to receive ( a choice of 5 different weapons for 30 days ). You can be generous and add a permanent option for someone who played for a couple hours. You guys have TONS of weapons. Also you should bring back the old limited CFS/WCG weapons in these events. I'm sure some of us would appreciate it because it's when those guns were OP some years back. In some events, playtime/login days is too much. I've been playing another CF version and you'd be surprised how much permanent guns/temporary VIPs and reskins I have for just 4 days of play time with at least 30 minutes each day of playtime for free.
    Keep doing what you're doing to get revenue, but add more options for f2p players.

They are already ruining rare weapons but this would just make it alot worse, they add more and more weapons into the game and I feel like those weapons should be more pushed out to the players rather than old weapons. The old limited CFS/WCG are exclusive weapons and should not be given out to anyone anymore since it wouldn't make any sense with CFS having new sets ever year and WCG being something that doesn't exist with CF anymore it just wouldn't make sense bring these old weapons back, if you had at the time then you deserve it and if you didn't then it's tough luck there are other weapons out there that are better than these reskins.

Being gifted more and more timed stuff would be cool but I do not expect them to give out classic weapons out for limited time ( I was actually surprised they did it for the AK Gold this month ) if anything there are weapons in ZM if you want some temp weapons for odd reasons.

I just gotta -1 this I don't see why I would want more timed crap in my storage like I don't have enough and I wouldn't want to given weapons that others actually spent alot for to have for a long time or forever for free or by just playing for some time. If anything if they keep introducing weapons that no one care about they should be more ways to earn them like putting them in the GP BM, Item Store or through some event. You see those weapons in those GoodBye crates? Like 90% of them I haven't heard or seen before and usually are trash or just a complete reskin of another gun so I feel those would be better to be thrown around to people through other ways rather than still making people real cash for those terrible weapons even if it's cheaper I still need to put my real money that I could use for something better than some weapon that has no right to be in the ZP area but more should be worth GP.
  • How is giving out "temporary" weapons ruining rare weapons? For the perm guns, they don't have to be rare but still be somewhat useful.
  • -1 Old weapons should stay pretty much unattainable. Tbh the less free weapons even temporary the better.
  • Pyrex00 wrote: »
    How is giving out "temporary" weapons ruining rare weapons? For the perm guns, they don't have to be rare but still be somewhat useful.

And that's why I think these new weapons that are pretty much reskins of another weapons will do a fine job other than giving out WCG/CFS weapons that are years old and make no actual sense of coming back.
    Speculate wrote: »
    -1 Old weapons should stay pretty much unattainable.

^^^
    And don't @ me on it cause I actually don't own any old weapons ( I think I don't anyway ) but I have respect for others that do and feel like they should feel special knowing they got it at that certain time and no one else should be able to get them in anyway even if it's being gifted as a temporary it just shouldn't be given out.

new weapons / weapons that are like a year or 2 old can do it the job.
  • I would say +1 and they make a list of the guns you can pick exclude vips/rare weapons see thats better i see a lot of people begging for weapons that would be a happy choice for them