Reset all clanpoints

Hello,

I've suggested this before, but I did really like to see that clanpoints show your loyalty to the clan again, instead of how much of a zp player you are.
I want te suggest to reset all clanpoints from everyone and let everybody get a clean start and get a maximum of 10 clanpoints per day.

~ [D]rone?

Comments

• as a resident clan zp player.....i agree. +1 the ZP purchases should NOT award clan contribution points. Maybe another set up can be dished out for that on an individual basis such as Z8 Loyalty marks and after you hit certain milestones you get rewarded with stuff (although to have any kind of public display of how much you spend outside of the weapons you own is stupid IMO anyways). But having it as clan contribution is just silly really. It should be about who in the clan logs in and plays and helps the clan advance ranks not about spending ZP.

so yea +1
  • +11111111 , i agree and support this idea and hope to see gets implemented.
  • Nah man there's history now.

Clanpoints mean nothing towards a clan rep it's about their W/L ratio anyway.

• Nah man there's history now.

Clanpoints mean nothing towards a clan rep it's about their W/L ratio anyway.

Clanpoints are personal (which shows your personal dedication to a clan), no the clan doesn't necesarry look any better from it.
  • Clanpoints are personal (which shows your personal dedication to a clan), no the clan doesn't necesarry look any better from it.

Yeah and it just doesn't really matter lol once again all that should be looked at about a clan is that W/L ratio.

I'll just give this suggestion a 0 cause it doesn't really mean much to any except the person and I for one don't care about my CP for any clan nor do I care for others.
  • Yeah and it just doesn't really matter lol once again all that should be looked at about a clan is that W/L ratio.

I'll just give this suggestion a 0 cause it doesn't really mean much to any except the person and I for one don't care about my CP for any clan nor do I care for others.

Alright man, sounds fair. We don't all have the same opinion ;)
    Thanks for sharing yours ;)
  • Alright man, sounds fair. We don't all have the same opinion ;)
    Thanks for sharing yours ;)

No problem, dude from Last Twinkie called [D]rone? ingame, with a 2.09 KD/R and has 3,160,370 EXP with only 36/83 ribbons collected and doesn't have any collections collected.
  • this is gonna end up all the old loyal clans which have been there since 2009 so they will equilibrate with the newly created clans how comes? Sorry but i don't share you the same opinion -1 :P
  • No problem, dude from Last Twinkie called [D]rone? ingame, with a 2.09 KD/R and has 3,160,370 EXP with only 36/83 ribbons collected and doesn't have any collections collected.

Are u really enjoying to atack everyone on this forum , i saw ur posts in the last time, from simply forumers to Mods and Gms
    u really have no shame to make acid comments.U really dont have a minimum of education and maners that u should have from ur parents? Are u talking the same way with ur parents, other relatives or ur teachers? Do ur parents know what kind of human specimen did they raised? Maybe u should make a carrier in journalism, cause only the journalists are such a different species with such a leak of shame and respect like u, and only them, like to write about anyone and to anyone, no metter if they writing the truth or right things about, no metter if they hurting anyone.This isnt an atack , and i dont wanna start a fight with u, this wants to be just a cold shower, maybe u wake up to reality, and i just feel pity for u.
    Have a nice day.
  • winnnetou wrote: »
    Are u really enjoying to atack everyone on this forum , i saw ur posts in the last time, from simply forumers to Mods and Gms
    u really have no shame to make acid comments.U really dont have a minimum of education and maners that u should have from ur parents? Are u talking the same way with ur parents, other relatives or ur teachers? Do ur parents know what kind of human specimen did they raised? Maybe u should make a carrier in journalism, cause only the journalists are such a different species with such a leak of shame and respect like u, and only them, like to write about anyone and to anyone, no metter if they writing the truth or right things about, no metter if they hurting anyone.This isnt an atack , and i dont wanna start a fight with u, this wants to be just a cold shower, maybe u wake up to reality, and i just feel pity for u.
    Have a nice day.

You do realise I wasn't being rude right? omg lol

I was messing about, in no way does what I say sound rude, I didn't talk trash towards him I was just saying stuff from his Profile as a joke.
    I'm holding my anger towards you lot in so be happy that I actually went out my way to make a joke lol.

Now stay on topic and next time just read carefully before trying to call anyone out.

PS: You now look like the rude one here you really trying to get personal over a little joke that didn't even involve you at all... Not even I would go that far to just attack someone with no good reason jheeze.
    this is gonna end up all the old loyal clans which have been there since 2009 so they will equilibrate with the newly created clans how comes? Sorry but i don't share you the same opinion -1 :P

This is what I feel pretty much : /
  • Would be nice but i don't think there will be many people agreeing since some clans have been around since 2009 and wouldn't like all their time and efforts to be turned to nothing.

And also, the ones that probably care the most about this are those farm clans who farm exp everyday (not naming them but we know who they are :d).

I can see alot of negativity coming after this gets implemented.

So -1 from me
  • I miss the old system but they've moved on to this I don't want to change it all again.
  • You do realise I wasn't being rude right? omg lol

I was messing about, in no way does what I say sound rude, I didn't talk trash towards him I was just saying stuff from his Profile as a joke.
    I'm holding my anger towards you lot in so be happy that I actually went out my way to make a joke lol.

Now stay on topic and next time just read carefully before trying to call anyone out.

PS: You now look like the rude one here you really trying to get personal over a little joke that didn't even involve you at all... Not even I would go that far to just attack someone with no good reason jheeze.

This is what I feel pretty much : /

Seems that u instead of playing , are always on forum hunting innocents with ur jokes and ur sarcasm, and i didnt atacked u nor i was rude , just wanted u to feel
    how i and others feel when u make jokes or atack us, and i succeded, and im glad for that, because u needed it, u needed to taste a little of ur own poison.
    Seems that u instead of playing , are always on forum hunting innocents with ur jokes and ur sarcasm, and i didnt atacked u nor i was rude , just wanted u to feel
    how i and others feel when u make jokes or atack us, and i succeded, and im glad for that, because u needed it.

Well no one else is complaining except you unless you got some friends that want to be quiet and not face up to something so minor. And yes you did say very rude stuff towards me for no good reason. No one else seems to get hurt from the things I say and it's funny how the person I was quoting didn't respond back with anything rude but you decided to jump in just to create an issue.

Look, don't bother try making us both look bad and getting our posts deleted or the thread close. If you have issues you can PM me and i'll find time to care but for now stay with the topic and keep quiet cause you really ain't making you or any of you lot look bright right now.

End it here or i'll get a mod to end it, it's your pick.
  • Well no one else is complaining except you unless you got some friends that want to be quiet and not face up to something so minor. And yes you did say very rude stuff towards me for no good reason. No one else seems to get hurt from the things I say and it's funny how the person I was quoting didn't respond back with anything rude but you decided to jump in just to create an issue.

Look, don't bother try making us both look bad and getting our posts deleted or the thread close. If you have issues you can PM me and i'll find time to care but for now stay with the topic and keep quiet cause you really ain't making you or any of you lot look bright right now.

End it here or i'll get a mod to end it, it's your pick.

Ur right , lets end it here, lesson teached, and no hardfeelings.

P.S. and i dont have any issue with u, just i dont like ur style of posting very much.

P.S. and i dont have any issue with u, just i dont like ur style of posting very much.

And I don't like many forumers way of posting but it's whatever, don't see me calling them out for it...

NOW /ENDED