The others Barretts power in HMX

Dear Crossfire Administrator,
Can you please give back the power of the others barrett ? That will be so nice to me no, to all people who have a Barrett to play it in HMX ! That gun is nice ! But please give his power in HMX !
We know that the VIP Barretts do more damage, but its will be interesting to play the variants of the barretts with the REAL DAMAGE in HMX.
So please crossfire,please, give back the power of the others barretts !

Info : Sorry for my bad english I'm a French and I love your game !

Thank you and Thank you for your replys.

Buu[HH], Official Clan member
of the ''FrencHHunters''.

Comments

• iDupree_ wrote: »
    No, keep it only for VIPs.

I'm more interested in the variants that have the VIP power. I think I heard that the ancient dragon or something does that.
  • ghoster1 wrote: »
    I'm more interested in the variants that have the VIP power. I think I heard that the ancient dragon or something does that.

No, they are all nerfed expect the royal dragon which was a preorder bonus.

Save money and buy a vip because the devs won't do anything about it. Also the barrett variants are pretty worthless if you already own a vip.
  • Mindjacked wrote: »
    No, they are all nerfed expect the royal dragon which was a preorder bonus.

Save money and buy a vip because the devs won't do anything about it. Also the barrett variants are pretty worthless if you already own a vip.

this.^^ although the Noble version which isn't TECHNICALLY a VIP also has the power of the VIP ones. honestly i'm not a huge fan of the barret. seems like most people who use one also have the VIP chars so that they can kick glitch in S&D, TDMs, and FFA sniper only matches. I mean sure they have full wallbang and 100% damage anywhere on the hit markers. But i'd rather have a gun that's not so heavy so that if I miss i can switch out and get behind cover and prepare a 2nd shot faster than miss or not even get to shoot at all.

I'm also against the idea of giving regular ZP skins the full mutation power that the VIPs have though. VIPs are suppose to be stronger/better than their ZP counterparts even beyond the perks of EXP+ and GP+ and what not. It's what makes VIPs attractive to purchase for a lot of people too so it's highly unlikely to be changed.
  • Ixith wrote: »
    this.^^ although the Noble version which isn't TECHNICALLY a VIP also has the power of the VIP ones. honestly i'm not a huge fan of the barret. seems like most people who use one also have the VIP chars so that they can kick glitch in S&D, TDMs, and FFA sniper only matches. I mean sure they have full wallbang and 100% damage anywhere on the hit markers. But i'd rather have a gun that's not so heavy so that if I miss i can switch out and get behind cover and prepare a 2nd shot faster than miss or not even get to shoot at all.
    Yeah you're right. I was so hyped when I won my barrett noble. Mainly because 1. I wasn't expecting it at all 2. I wanted a barrett and was close to buying the VIP one but the noble is better so I'm happy with it :P but they're too heavy :s I sometimes wish the AWM infernal was 100% wallbang since I happen to own both noble and VIP and they're great snipers.
    OT:
    edit:
    +1. Sometimes a ZP reskin is more preferable over VIP. (e.g Barrett Divine dragon over the VIP.

it's not like VIPs are the greatest looking skins in the game and sometimes we get bored of using them.
  • Meh, i don't mind.

I have the noble and it's sick in hmx. I can use it in pvp but also in hmx (i'm not a huge fan of constantly changing bags when changing modes)

I say, let everyone enjoy the glorious power of the barett since it's a mode where kills don't count so it's all good :P
  • To add to this, cf Vietnam has it where the zp variants have full power, but the crates are more expensive and extremely hard to win. Vips were just a cost saving option for people who didn't want to spend hundreds and hundreds of dollars and yet still not get a zp barrett. I wish it was orginally like this because people (myself included) will still go for guns like this.

Btw, +1 from me.
  • +1

I love my Divine Barrett but its pretty useless in hmx compared to VIP ones and I'm not that into hmx to buy a VIP just to have a barrett's full power. VIPs have their own perks, I know that, but why give some ZP barrett's like imperial dragon full power and some not? Nonsense...
  • Thanks to all who reply and thank you for your AWESOME,CRAZY AND INCREDIBLE arguments(I say that to ''IDupree_'') !
  • You lot will end up complaining about it down the line so rather than creating a bunch of problems just not create them in the first place? ay?