MEN IN RED PICKING UP SIGN UP HERE http://meninred.org/teams/crossfire

We are picking up players, 2 Main Players and 1 Sub, Sign up on our website here http://meninred.org/teams/crossfire

Must be capable, to try out actively 2-3 days a week, must be passionate, coachable, and have atleast 2 years experience.

-An assessment by the leader [myself]
-Service record of teams and years/experience played
-Able to travel to lan events
-Discord
-Good communication and calls
-Punctual and Active roughly 4 out of 7 days a week.
-Team work makes the dream work, we do not want a hero
-Capable of working well with others and staying mature friendly and respectful
-Always remaining tight like a unit in-game and in real-life
-Potential to learn and listen to a leader and grow as a player and a team

-NOTE: if you make it on this team we do not like roster changes, if you are here, you are here to stay

-yes we have some pub players and filler players / friends in the clan for clan wars but not many and we do not want pub players or a lot of subs please.
Current S5;
LethalScopes
malte[gr]
iNk

IGN: LethalScopes
Discord: LethalScopes#4024

Comments

• We are picking up players, 2 Main Players and 1 Sub, Sign up on our website here http://meninred.org/teams/crossfire

Must be capable, to try out actively 2-3 days a week, must be passionate, coachable, and have atleast 2 years experience.

-An assessment by the leader [myself]
    -Service record of teams and years/experience played
    -Able to travel to lan events
    -Discord
    -Good communication and calls
    -Punctual and Active roughly 4 out of 7 days a week.
    -Team work makes the dream work, we do not want a hero
    -Capable of working well with others and staying mature friendly and respectful
    -Always remaining tight like a unit in-game and in real-life
    -Potential to learn and listen to a leader and grow as a player and a team

-NOTE: if you make it on this team we do not like roster changes, if you are here, you are here to stay

-yes we have some pub players and filler players / friends in the clan for clan wars but not many and we do not want pub players or a lot of subs please.
    Current S5;
    LethalScopes
    malte[gr]
    iNk

IGN: LethalScopes
    Discord: LethalScopes#4024

lmao good luck
  • This needs to be addressed:
    I am looking for a couple more players. For those who don't know me allow me introduce myself. I am malte[gr] in game Attacker and CEO of Men In Red. Anyone (even non-S&D* who wants to play without it affecting your life or higher-self and want to play this game to the best with an ever-growing community with a variety of competative PC game titles.. WITH patient mature capable core players in every facet of the game,, private message me your in-game name and I'll get back to you at everyone's leisure.
    Whatever anyone tells you it's probably a lie, but the truth is if you are very passionate and coach-able and love playing CF then there is always a dream to to imagine enjoying playing CrossFire all the time. Pretty crazy is it not?

Thoughts and Prayers to all affected in the horrible news out of Texas.

you too