crazy idea

create an option to sell (ZP weapons, ZP characters) by ZP

Comments

• I will agree to this idea ONLY under one condition.
    You will be able to sell the ZP weapon
    ONLY if you won it from crate that you spent ZP for it.
    So that means if you won it from ZP crate that you bought with EP or from a ZP crate that you took from an event you wont be able to exchange it for ZP, in other words ZP for ZP. ;)
  • nickxab1 wrote: »
    I will agree to this idea ONLY under one condition.
    So that means if you won it from ZP crate that you bought with EP or from a ZP crate that you took from an event you wont be able to exchange it for ZP, in other words ZP for ZP. ;)

That's fair, but I wonder if it's that easy to implement.
    For example, if I bought 50 2017-Halloween Crates, and then decided to save them for later. Then I got 4 free crates (2 by 2), and it stacked on top of the first 50 crates. Then I spin the 52 crates I've got, and I win a weapon! How do we know if I won from spending ZP vs from the event?

solution: People that have spent over like 100 k zp are able to use this (or just make it, VIP players only). Feels unfair, but yeah idk if it'd work.
  • This idea is too one sided I don't see how this benefits both parties; z8 games and the players so it most likely won't happen.
    +1 for the idea though.
  • this won't happen and I can't support it. It's one thing winning weapons and getting the chance to trade them in for some Free Crate Tickets. But being able to sell them back to the game for ZP would mean people could farm events, win various ZP weapons, then sell them for ZP and turn around and buy a VIP. Obviously that's going to hurt the bottom line of Z8. Although I do believe it'd be another case of where only allowing duplicates to be sold would greatly reduce the potential abuse. But in the end, I'd say a bi-annual event that allows people to trade in excess inventory stock, particularly duplicate weapons, for various rewards is the best way to go for something like this.
  • Why would someone sell his/her zp weapons or zp chars?
    I mean, that someone must be crazy!!
    U bought a char and spent money of winning a zp weap then sell it..
    -1 I think it’s not possible.
  • Ixith wrote: »
    this won't happen and I can't support it. It's one thing winning weapons and getting the chance to trade them in for some Free Crate Tickets. But being able to sell them back to the game for ZP would mean people could farm events, win various ZP weapons, then sell them for ZP and turn around and buy a VIP. Obviously that's going to hurt the bottom line of Z8. Although I do believe it'd be another case of where only allowing duplicates to be sold would greatly reduce the potential abuse. But in the end, I'd say a bi-annual event that allows people to trade in excess inventory stock, particularly duplicate weapons, for various rewards is the best way to go for something like this.

I never thought about people abusing it to buy VIP's which would happen for sure.

I would say the trading system would be a much better idea.
  • Wacky idea brooooo

But seriously I doubt this would happen just cause it could create problems with people being able to abuse this function by selling ZP Guns/Characters they won through an event so maybe rather than giving people ZP why not a good amount of Crate Tickets depending the weapon rarity.
  • nickxab1 wrote: »
    I will agree to this idea ONLY under one condition.

+1 and more fair.
    • IGN Ezio
  • ghoster1 wrote: »
    That's fair, but I wonder if it's that easy to implement.
    For example, if I bought 50 2017-Halloween Crates, and then decided to save them for later. Then I got 4 free crates (2 by 2), and it stacked on top of the first 50 crates. Then I spin the 52 crates I've got, and I win a weapon! How do we know if I won from spending ZP vs from the event?

solution: People that have spent over like 100 k zp are able to use this (or just make it, VIP players only). Feels unfair, but yeah idk if it'd work.
    Well ye they must be separated somehow xD
  • a bit crazy idea but i liked it! :D +1 from me.