Loadouts

Hello bois, gals, and things,

I and many others like to play different modes in CrossFire. Some modes require some different types of weapons, items, and chars. In ZM, you equip your MGs, OP SGs, items that reduce the damage, chars that walk slightly faster on ZM, etc. But when you're done with ZM, you're going to SnD and take a long time to change chars, items, weapons, etc. So why not make something that takes way less time, like loadouts?

Add loadout button on Storage Tab.

-With loadouts, you could put whatever weapons on your bags, items and chars, and then save that loadout.

SfkYyf2.png

Example:

Loadout 1

Bag 1
Bag 2

C0850.png
C0845.png

C1499.png
C1485.png

C1348.png
C1468.png

That is your loadout. Those are the weapons you use the most. So you create your loadout with them and save it, if you change your weapons because you want to try others, and decide to go back to your normal weapons, instead of putting it 1 by 1 you can just click on your saved loadout and the weapons auto set. Not only does it save your bag, it also saves the char and items you have equipped.

Being able to change the name of the loadouts.

-Could be helpful, naming it GM (GM weapons), ZM (ZM weapons), TD (TD weapons), etc.

Up to 3 saved loadouts.

-I don't think people play that many different modes. So 3 would be enough. Maybe making a purchasable item where you could add more loadouts.

Some questions you might have:

When you click the 'Char' tab there is a button next to it, where does it go?

It can go to the bottom left of the rectangle where the char is standing.

What if a temporary item/weapon runs out?

If the item is currently in the Item Shop, a message should pop up saying that X items are gone, if you would like to buy them again or just ignore the message, and those items would obviously be removed from the loadout.

That is all I have in mind, if you think something is wrong, should be changed or added, feel free to reply saying it. :)

Comments