Increased black marked win percentage for veteran players

My idea was inspired by another thread made in crossfire baracks by Cheezex3 to reward the vets, and i would say that 5% increased win percentage in black market for every year spent with the game would be resonable.

Comments

• hmm so i've spent 5 years on this account
    5 x 5 = 25%
    25% increase chance of winning in the BM
    I LOVE IT

+1

edit:
    WAIT A MINUTE
    People who have played for 10 years..
    5 x10 = 50%

This ain't going to work anymore but still +1.

Maybe 1% or 2% for each year?
  • winnnetou wrote: »
    My idea was inspired by another thread made in crossfire baracks by Cheezex3 to reward the vets, and i would say that 5% increased win percentage in black market for every year spent with the game would be resonable.

I'm 100% sure that this will not happen ever
  • Just make it to maximum base 5-10% chance.
    Players can only get up to 5-10%. They can't earn any more BM favor.

Of course this should be locked behind something like ZP purchases/crates bought(not obtained free from events of course) so people can't create multiple accounts and not touch them and let them age.
    Of course ingame time should be required too, not lobby afking, but from rooms.

Or just let people exchange coupons for it and they can only reach up to 5-10%. Every coupon exchange increases BM favor. Don't know how much coupons, but they'll probably set it at max coupons required to exchange it.
    Heard you guys got a lot of coupons....
  • This could demotivate beginners to spend zp = BIG no no from a business perspective.

Although I do like the idea tho.
  • hmm so i've spent 5 years on this account
    5 x 5 = 25%
    25% increase chance of winning in the BM
    I LOVE IT

+1

edit:
    WAIT A MINUTE
    People who have played for 10 years..
    5 x10 = 50%

This ain't going to work anymore but still +1.

Maybe 1% or 2% for each year?

I can see that being a problem lol^

But I think it could work if you did it a slightly different way:
    Say you have 1% chance of winning a weapon, after 1 year it goes up to 1.05%, 5 years 1.25%, 10 years 1.5%.
    That'd be 5%, 25%, 50% increased while still maintaining a low win rate.

If they were to do it this way, 10% per year sounds better up to a maximum 2% or something? That way instead of being 1/100 chance to win, 10 year players have a 1/50 chance.
    (Numbers can vary)
  • I can see that being a problem lol^

Say you have 1% chance of winning a weapon, after 1 year it goes up to 1.05%, 5 years 1.25%, 10 years 1.5%.

If they were to do it this way, 10% per year sounds better up to a maximum 2% or something? That way instead of being 1/100 chance to win, 10 year players have a 1/50 chance.
    (Numbers can vary)

It's their #1 income, so the chance that this will happen is absolutely zero.

(Numbers can vary)

Okay now this is much more reasonable, but still pretty high. Better than making the win rate 500% greater than before lol.

+1 for the idea that will never happen :)

(Numbers can vary)
    I don't really see the point in keeping the win rate super low like this. I mean even if you had a 1.5%+ chance of winning for being loyal for 10 years that increase is so nominal that it might as well be non-existent. Even at 5% increased the chances of winning is low when you factor in that its 5% each time you spin a crate (stats classes) == very low chance of winning still.
  • +1 Would like to see rewards for the loyal player base. Could be anything from increase win rates to other rewards.
  • iAnarchy wrote: »
    I don't really see the point in keeping the win rate super low like this. I mean even if you had a 1.5%+ chance of winning for being loyal for 10 years that increase is so nominal that it might as well be non-existent. Even at 5% increased the chances of winning is low when you factor in that its 5% each time you spin a crate (stats classes) == very low chance of winning still.

thats why i proposed 5% increase every year, so after 10 years ur chances to win go up by 50%.
    thats why i proposed 5% increase every year, so after 10 years ur chances to win go up by 50%.

50% increase is way too high even for a 10 year veteran. I think capping it at 8-10% is a reasonable number for 8-10 years of playing.
    EDIT: i'm talking about having your win percentage be 8%-10%
  • +1 since the win rate on bm is not so high so IMO 5% is a logic amount or increased win rate at the end it cant be so high lol .
  • iAnarchy wrote: »
    50% increase is way too high even for a 10 year veteran. I think capping it at 8-10% is a reasonable number for 8-10 years of playing.
    EDIT: i'm talking about having your win percentage be 8%-10%

u joking with me? 10% win percentage increase after 10 years of playing? thats way to low.50% win percentage increase after 10 years much close to reality.
    u joking with me? 10% win percentage increase after 10 years of playing? thats way to low.50% win percentage increase after 10 years much close to reality.

At a 50% win rate you would theoretically be winning a perm item in 2 crates. Z8 would never implement such a thing. At 10% that's even pushing what they might accept. You forget that Z8 is a business and they won't be keen to do anything that might hurt the bottom line.
  • I would LOOOVE to see the [implemented] tag added to this.
    However, we'll never see that tag added to such a suggestion as long as it's profits related :3
    Ridiculous, the win percentage is probably in the tenths so why would they all of a sudden add 5% that’s obsurd
  • I would LOOOVE to see the [implemented] tag added to this.
    However, we'll never see that tag added to such a suggestion as long as it's profits related :3

Well that's the thing, it may sound like a bad idea for marketing but it's pretty good.

I don't buy ZP cause I know my chances are low so why should I bother losing money BUT if I know I have a better chance of winning then I would actually invest more into the game ( depending if the game is still fun )
  • I doubt we'd see such an increase. Even if it would be nice to get SOME kind of BM increase to winning for older/dedicated accounts.

Though like Snipin has pointed out....increasing win rates enough to be noticeable would probably encourage more people to purchase ZP which could very well increase overall profits but at the VERY least it'd diversify where they get their money from. So instead of a couple dozen super ZP buyers they would have a much larger base of smaller ZP buyers. That would help out TREMENDOUSLY as if a Super Buyer stops buying...it hurts bad if they're relying on said Super Buyers. And...getting people to buy ZP in the first place could generate/turn more people into frequent buyers or even Super Buyers.
  • Ixith wrote: »
    I doubt we'd see such an increase. Even if it would be nice to get SOME kind of BM increase to winning for older/dedicated accounts.

Though like Snipin has pointed out....increasing win rates enough to be noticeable would probably encourage more people to purchase ZP which could very well increase overall profits but at the VERY least it'd diversify where they get their money from. So instead of a couple dozen super ZP buyers they would have a much larger base of smaller ZP buyers. That would help out TREMENDOUSLY as if a Super Buyer stops buying...it hurts bad if they're relying on said Super Buyers. And...getting people to buy ZP in the first place could generate/turn more people into frequent buyers or even Super Buyers.

I'd expect only a few more small buyers - most of the old players have left or sworn they'll never buy zp again...
    As for the idea, i think Anarchy put it well .
  • Ixith wrote: »
    I doubt we'd see such an increase. Even if it would be nice to get SOME kind of BM increase to winning for older/dedicated accounts.

I agree with Zal that if the win rate was increased and publicly announced then more people would buy ZP, at least in the short run. If they win from their purchase then the probability of them buying more ZP greatly increases, but I have a feeling that first time crate spinners already have a disproportionate win percentage lol.
    Jefe963 wrote: »
    I'd expect only a few more small buyers - most of the old players have left or sworn they'll never buy zp again...
    As for the idea, i think Anarchy put it well .
    I think this all comes down to how Z8 advertises the changes. If they go big then I think within the next month they'll see higher returns. Depending on how high they increase the percentage those returns will increase or decrease from there. At the end of the day everyone likes a shiny new gun and if people think that they actually have a chance to win it (unlike many people disillusioned with the BM right now), then they'll likely put forth their money to try.
  • +1 love the idea but i doubt it will ever happen

Maybe 0.3-0.5 % per year
  • +1 cuz veterans are the loyal ones in cf.
    But I’m afraid this won’t happen bcs it would be unfair for the others, specially those newbies in game.
    And ofc z8 gon treat all the cfna players fair enough.. but I’m still hoping..
  • +1 i love the idea i would like to see this happen even tho i doubt z8 would approve this
  • I have to say 1 thing and this will be automatically be declined by z8games. ''They will lose money from this''
    Also, people that get from crates. What will they do? Save the crates when they're close to their accounts be 1 year older.