New Generation Event for CF Players.

Dear GM, i'm asking from you to make a new event that named " The New Generation Event"
Please GM don't ignore this message
I'm suggestion a Public event which can be made every year "You can chose the time to make it of course" the event will be about Forgiven the Blocked users on the game by making a voting on the game site to let the crossfire players chose if we deserve to be forgive or no and it will be under the direction of and GM on the game,
and i suggest another name for the event It may be named " The Court" you can also modify the name :)
and i suggest to make " Public Vote " in the game site to let the Crossfire users and players to chose and let them vote with "Yes" or "No" to make this event possible and let the New Generation chose for us "The Blocked Players for using Hack or illegal program or similar Programs that hurt your terms " and forgive us for our mistake one more time and one time only in your game... "Let the Players and users chose!"

So... and finally, please make this event and let us chose to be forgiven for our mistake and play the game again, i'm talking for giving " A Second Chance " to the users who had mistake in the game and making Very Very big event!!
So please please please "i will say please until you respond my message" to let us chose in this new event.
i'm someone who loved this game and made a terrible mistake and asking for forgiving me on it.

I under stand your opinion and your protocol and i understand that you nay respond this message as a spam or any abusing message or a " Blaa Blaa Blaa " but i 'm someone talking about many many users who want to be forgiven for a little mistake and if we did that mistake again.. "Then please Remove our accounts from your data base for ever!"

At the end i want to say " Thank you for your understanding me and please... don't respond as a robot on my message :( "

Thank you for every single moment in the game, Love your for ever, I hope you understand me!.

Comments

• I'm not sure this would be a good idea. Firstly, for the voting thing, people would just make multiple alt accounts to vote themselves out of a ban. Or, they would just ask all of their friend to vote.

For the giving a second chance part, I don't believe in this at all. Nobody ever in the history of any game has made a 'mistake' by hacking. They made a choice.

They chose to download a hack tool.
    They chose to open it.
    They chose to select the features on that tool that they wanted to use.
    They chose to enter a game room.
    They chose to use the hack.

At no point did anyone make a 'mistake'. Its not like you tripped, and accidentally landed on your keyboard in such a way that it did all the above by mistake.

They had their chance when they signed up, and they blew it. Tough luck.
  • Only If getting more "no" votes than "yes" votes means you'll get mac blocked forever then im all in for it
    For real, do you think we are stupid? You want us to vote back cheaters or ex cheaters? For all these years we are trying to do exactly the OPPOSITE .
  • Yay let's get even more hacckers in the game. +1
  • I'm not sure this would be a good idea. Firstly, for the voting thing, people would just make multiple alt accounts to vote themselves out of a ban. Or, they would just ask all of their friend to vote.

For the giving a second chance part, I don't believe in this at all. Nobody ever in the history of any game has made a 'mistake' by hacking. They made a choice.

They chose to open it.

At no point did anyone make a 'mistake'. Its not like you tripped, and accidentally landed on your keyboard in such a way that it did all the above by mistake.

Dear GM, first of all i would to say Happy Halloween to you and i hope you enjoy it in your country :)

i just wanted to say that the system of this ban is not fair 100%

many players on my country can't play the game on a PC so they play it at a Internet cafe for many reasons such as the can't open their own PC on home because the study time or because they don't own a PC at the end " I live in Egypt so you can Detect my IP that i'm not lying "

And at the end many of the "Hackers" on the game may be downloaded the hack on the computers on the Internet cafe and the "Honest" Players couldn't know that there is a hack on the computer so he open his "account" with a good intention from him then he surprised with this message "your account has been preeminently blocked" and he don't know why, If you asked me how did i know that it was an a "Hack Reason for this block" i will say that there is no "Ban" with out reason but at the end i know that it's not your responsibility but i want to say that it's not his responsibility 100% too so i'm asking to take a look and modify on my idea with your rules as you want like " your account must be 6 months old to vote or some thing like that, i'm sure that you have some adjustment on my idea but at the end i'm asking for a second chance like the "Old Days" when some one blocked for a specific time even if he lost his "Honorable soldier ribbon" but i'm not talking about make the system like the old days i'm just asking from you to give a second chance to us and with your rules please Think deeply about my suggestion for and make it just once and don't make it again if you want, at the end i'm sorry for my bad English and for this long message.

Thank you for understanding and reading to my message i hope you ask the other old members about my idea as soon as possible!
  • nGhost wrote: »
    Only If getting more "no" votes than "yes" votes means you'll get mac blocked forever then im all in for it
    For real, do you think we are stupid? You want us to vote back cheaters or ex cheaters? For all these years we are trying to do exactly the OPPOSITE .
    nGhost wrote: »
    Only If getting more "no" votes than "yes" votes means you'll get mac blocked forever then im all in for it

Actually i'm ready for any "Punishment" if i did this stupid thing again if this event has become real, and i wanna tell you that 70% from hackers just hack to... you can say " Revenge" to their Previous account not to kill you in the game or make you angry from the game or even for fun!
  • You hack, you get banned, you're gone. Simple.
  • Yay let's get even more hacckers in the game. +1

I'm not talking for that New Dump Hackers i'm talking for those who banned for a mistake even from him or from some one else and i'm sure that if this event has become real about 40% from the game will be more satisfied for getting back there accounts and will "NEVER" do it again because they shocked for what happen for there accounts.

They chose to open it.

They tripped & hit the keyboard & it toggled their speed hack

1 year bans would be nice before a perm one..
  • many players on my country can't play the game on a PC so they play it at a Internet cafe for many reasons such as the can't open their own PC on home because the study time or because they don't own a PC at the end " I live in Egypt so you can Detect my IP that i'm not lying "
    I recommend checking the PC before playing on it.
    Actually i'm ready for any "Punishment" if i did this stupid thing again if this event has become real, and i wanna tell you that 70% from hackers just hack to... you can say " Revenge" to their Previous account not to kill you in the game or make you angry from the game or even for fun!
    You agreed to be ready for punishment when you registered.
    I'm not talking for that New Dump Hackers i'm talking for those who banned for a mistake even from him or from some one else
    How would someone else hack on your account if you weren't sharing it?

They chose to open it.

This says it all ^

PS: Stop crate threads and ask to unblock your accounts cause you are banned for a legit reason.
  • I'm talking for that new files of the hack like "Rez Files" that cause Block for the account, how can i know that the PC i'm using in a public place and there is no "List" or any thing that make me feel there is a hack on the PC
    so i suggest to reduce the punishment to a Year or some thing like that less than the "permanent"
    Or if u didn't wanna unblock the account at all i suggest to make another kind of punishment like: "Helping 30 player in the game by fixing the common problems and then unblock the ban, and if some one used the hack i think he should get the "Permanent block" at the second time :)

Dear GM, i think that now you can find out that i'm trying to make a deal between the game and the blocked players to give a second chance and a second chance only for them.
    I'm really sorry for my long messages but i'm trying to make some thing new in the game to help every single one on it.

PS. you can also ban the players who would use the hack if you gave him that second chance "I'm talking about HWID Ban!"
  • I recommend checking the PC before playing on it.

You agreed to be ready for punishment when you registered.

How would someone else hack on your account if you weren't sharing it?

I'm talking for that new files of the hack like "Rez Files" that cause Block for the account, how can i know that the PC i'm using in a public place and there is no "List" or any thing that make me feel there is a hack on the PC
    so i suggest to reduce the punishment to a Year or some thing like that less than the "permanent"
    Or if u didn't wanna unblock the account at all i suggest to make another kind of punishment like: "Helping 30 player in the game by fixing the common problems and then unblock the ban, and if some one used the hack i think he should get the "Permanent block" at the second time

Dear GM, i think that now you can find out that i'm trying to make a deal between the game and the blocked players to give a second chance and a second chance only for them.
    I'm really sorry for my long messages but i'm trying to make some thing new in the game to help every single one on it.

PS. you can also ban the players who would use the hack if you gave him that second chance "I'm talking about HWID Ban!"
  • Sounds like someone is trying to find a way to get away from their ban.

Pro Tip: Make a new account and be a good kitty.
  • Sounds like someone is trying to find a way to get away from their ban.

Pro Tip: Make a new account and be a good kitty.

Yeah because i opens my account on a public place "Like internet Cafe that any one play the game on it then i surprised to see that i blocked and some one used hack before i use the PC and i'm sure that you all will say that i'm guilty but actually i'm guiltless

PS. why ever i will use a hack on my account if i have a good weapons and High rank?
  • Dear GM, i think that now you can find out that i'm trying to make a deal between the game and the blocked players to give a second chance and a second chance only for them.

I totally get that, but there is a reason its called a permanent ban. Permanent is a very long time. One might even say its forever.
  • Yeah because i opens my account on a public place "Like internet Cafe that any one play the game on it then i surprised to see that i blocked and some one used hack before i use the PC and i'm sure that you all will say that i'm guilty but actually i'm guiltless

PS. why ever i will use a hack on my account if i have a good weapons and High rank?

I swear many people have been banned for doing this so they advice you NOT to play on public places such as Internet Café's just in case your account get banned.

And I don't know hackers can be pretty stupid sometimes.
  • I don't know if it still works, but my friend used to have CrossFire on a USB drive that he could play it from. If you do that, there is 0 chance any files are altered unless you did it yourself.
  • I totally get that, but there is a reason its called a permanent ban. Permanent is a very long time. One might even say its forever.

I'm sure of that but sir do you really think that hack will stop with this blocked accounts?
    why don't you give a "HWID block" and prevent them from using the hack again instead of giving a Permanent block, you may also find out why the hackers now is low ranks and no one rational with a high rank will give a risk on and play with his account it's even Not logical :(
  • I don't know if it still works, but my friend used to have CrossFire on a USB drive that he could play it from. If you do that, there is 0 chance any files are altered unless you did it yourself.

I think this could be a... SUGGESTION

Thanks for this idea but i didn't have any USB drive with me and it's not allowed to use one on the public places on my country also you will have to update it at least monthly.
  • Thanks for this idea but i didn't have any USB drive with me and it's not allowed to use one on the public places on my country also you will have to update it at least monthly.

Make a gmail account and you got a universal USB, which you don't got to carry around. And to your idea, gimme yo ring...
  • I think this could be a... SUGGESTION

Eh it doesn't really fit in the suggestions since it's not for CF as a whole, but for the people that decide to login to CF (Or anything for that matter) on a public computer that has god knows what on it.

I wouldn't even log in to Facebook in a net cafe lol.
  • Eh it doesn't really fit in the suggestions since it's not for CF as a whole, but for the people that decide to login to CF (Or anything for that matter) on a public computer that has god knows what on it.

I wouldn't even log in to Facebook in a net cafe lol.

Hm true. I wouldn't even go to a net café in the first place, too dirty.
  • oSasuke*** wrote: »
    Make a gmail account and you got a universal USB, which you don't got to carry around. And to your idea, gimme yo ring...

Actually if my account unblocked, i would do any thing to protect it and never open it in a public ever if i don't have a PC and do all this advises as well.
  • Actually if my account unblocked, i would do any thing to protect it and never open it in a public ever if i don't have a PC and do all this advises as well.

Well best you can do now is just send a ticket at [URL] http://support.z8games.com/us/index.php?/Tickets/Submit [/URL]
  • Hm true. I wouldn't even go to a net café in the first place, too dirty.

Me too but i'm not allow to use my PC during the studying time, so i have to go a public place to play the game i really enjoying it.
  • Well best you can do now is just send a ticket at [URL] http://support.z8games.com/us/index.php?/Tickets/Submit [/URL]

Bro, they are using only the "Copy & Past Politics" on the support Department so and they will close your ticket.
  • Bro, they are using only the "Copy & Past Politics" on the support Department so and they will close your ticket.
    Okay, I don't know how to make this more clear, man.

If an account was caught using a hack. It gets banned. When an account gets banned for using a hack. It does not get unbanned.

There really isn't anything else to it. I am sorry that this happened to you, but these are the rules and policies that were outlined when you registered, and thats how it is.
This discussion has been closed.