Forum Vote of 2017

Wouldn't it be cool if at the end of the day we had a big forum vote for some catorgorys such as...

Best Helper - Pretty much who you think has helped alot on the forum if it's directly to you or you've seen this person help alot of others around.

Best MOD - Explains itself pretty well.

Best GM - Knowing that most don't even use the forum to talk to us it would be MEH but this could create a change on the GM's wanting to talk to us more so they can be awarded this.

Funniest Forumer - Explains itself pretty well.

Best Update of the Year - Vote which Monthly Update was the best.

Can't think of many more now.. I honestly just want to see people agrue over who wins to be honest This event would bring us the community together a bit more and would be so much fun!

Rewards could be:
Some ZP ( cash cash money money )
Some Crates for the runner ups
A Ribbon for 1st Place ( Like CFFF that year has it's own ribbon )
1 Year Clothing Item ( Maybe the Flash Shades )

Comments

• Wouldn't it be cool if at the end of the day we had a big forum vote for some catorgorys such as...

Best Helper - Pretty much who you think has helped alot on the forum if it's directly to you or you've seen this person help alot of others around.

Best GM - Knowing that most don't even use the forum to talk to us it would be MEH but this could create a change on the GM's wanting to talk to us more so they can be awarded this.

Can't think of many more now.. I honestly just want to see people agrue over who wins to be honest This event would bring us the community together a bit more and would be so much fun!

Rewards could be:

Hilarious. That's exactly what an FPS game needs.
  • Rudizxc wrote: »
    Hilarious. That's exactly what an FPS game needs.

You are right my good sir!
    I think you forgot to put in "+1" in your post which isn't that big of an issue i'll add it for you!

+1
  • Wouldn't it be cool if at the end of the day we had a big forum vote for some catorgorys such as...

Rewards could be:

+1111111111111 i would really love to see that happening, very nice idea, and i hope it wil get implemented.
  • *bump* cause I can.

also another catorgory could be...

BEST CLAN OF THE YEAR!!!
  • I don't see why not +1

Though best clan of the year is just going to cause arguments lol.
  • I don't see why not +1

Though best clan of the year is just going to cause arguments lol.

blah blah blah that's something you think about afterwards if they want to fight then they can cause nothing is going to be changed anyway.
  • Sounds fun. Celebrate them with a huge twitch gala !! :D

+1
  • +1 I've seen it on other online forums for games. so why not.

Although it'd be nice if we could find a way to prevent alts from up-voting their main's stuff. Other wise you'll have a clan with a few hundred alts potentially upvoting their clan and/or joining together to upvote a particular user in their clan. Rather than it being individual persons making the votes. You'll likely still get people pooling together to vote on specific people/clans/whatever. But the alt account factor will greatly throw things out of proportion.

If you kept it mostly to content and what not released in 2017, Like Best Rifle of 2017, Best Shotgun, Best SMG, Best Sniper, Best Mode, Best Map, Best GP weapon, Best ZP weapon, Best Event, etc etc. , That'd probably be best. Mainly cause that's where most of the categories can really be made that aren't subject to if they are on forums or not or most other issues that could arise. Though the Best Clan (split into a few sub-categories at that. Like Best Overall, Most Fun, Best at _____Mode, and so on) could cause some competition to spur up and MAYBE increase clan war activity ever so slightly. Or just get people raging on forums....but that wouldn't really be anything new.

and shouldn't it be end of the year? not end of the day? x]

EDIT: Forgot to state...this could be set-up by the players. Especially if you have a good artist helping. The artist could make special banners for signatures for each category and then insert names for the winners and what not. And if you got someone(s) else who would be willing to gift ZPs out to winners as well it could work out as a player based event too. Though some official sponsorship would be nice as well.
  • Ixith wrote: »
    +1 I've seen it on other online forums for games. so why not.

Although it'd be nice if we could find a way to prevent alts from up-voting their main's stuff. Other wise you'll have a clan with a few hundred alts potentially upvoting their clan and/or joining together to upvote a particular user in their clan. Rather than it being individual persons making the votes. You'll likely still get people pooling together to vote on specific people/clans/whatever. But the alt account factor will greatly throw things out of proportion.

If you kept it mostly to content and what not released in 2017, Like Best Rifle of 2017, Best Shotgun, Best SMG, Best Sniper, Best Mode, Best Map, Best GP weapon, Best ZP weapon, Best Event, etc etc. , That'd probably be best. Mainly cause that's where most of the categories can really be made that aren't subject to if they are on forums or not or most other issues that could arise. Though the Best Clan (split into a few sub-categories at that. Like Best Overall, Most Fun, Best at _____Mode, and so on) could cause some competition to spur up and MAYBE increase clan war activity ever so slightly. Or just get people raging on forums....but that wouldn't really be anything new.

and shouldn't it be end of the year? not end of the day? x]

EDIT: Forgot to state...this could be set-up by the players. Especially if you have a good artist helping. The artist could make special banners for signatures for each category and then insert names for the winners and what not. And if you got someone(s) else who would be willing to gift ZPs out to winners as well it could work out as a player based event too. Though some official sponsorship would be nice as well.
    Yes end of the year my mistake lol

I like the idea that it should be done by the players so as me being the one that came up with the idea I will make this happen ( don't bother stealing my idea now Gm's) if anyone wants to help just hit me up I will definitely be making sure this happens in December ( not certain on the date yet )
  • +1

I think this is going to cause more hurt feelings than anything else, but then again life is pain and everybody dies anyway :)
  • Yes end of the year my mistake lol

I like the idea that it should be done by the players so as me being the one that came up with the idea I will make this happen ( don't bother stealing my idea now Gm's) if anyone wants to help just hit me up I will definitely be making sure this happens in December ( not certain on the date yet )

I will help u , if i can, just pm me what u need.
  • winnnetou wrote: »
    I will help u , if i can, just pm me what u need.

Just go onto this thread and post you are going to help http://forum.z8games.com/showthread.php?331258-Crossfire-Forum-Vote-2017 by tomorrow I should have everything in place for people who want to help.
  • +1 why not but you missed to add the best player , the best map that added in 2017 anyway its your suggest
    • IGN Ezio
  • +1 why not but you missed to add the best player , the best map that added in 2017 anyway its your suggest

Don't worry, I will add more just need to told it and if I like it I am down to put it down.