type font in crossfire

Comments

• Editing or adding any files can result in a ban of the account. Basically our system goes 'woah this shouldn't be here' and locks you out.
  • GankStars wrote: »
    is this allowed cuz i need it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrBEe7HfOxQ

u better edit ur post and delete link to that, my advice, even if im not understanding chinese, we may have players that know in our comunity,its a prrety big comunity.
  • Actually, I've been using another font for a long time now and I didn't get any ban xD
    Check the SS here

Well, I didn't know it wasn't allowed so I'll reset it.
  • Magic_M1ke wrote: »
    Actually, I've been using another font for a long time now and I didn't get any ban xD
    Check the SS here

Well, I didn't know it wasn't allowed so I'll reset it.

And that's the reason why I don't see why its bannable cause at the end of the day the only way they would know if someone has messed around with things like the font is for the person who done it to expose themself.

Dumb rule that seriously needs to be taken away cause I am missing having custom killmarks it made the game feel more like yours at times when you had control over these things.
  • And that's the reason why I don't see why its bannable cause at the end of the day the only way they would know if someone has messed around with things like the font is for the person who done it to expose themself.

Dumb rule that seriously needs to be taken away cause I am missing having custom killmarks it made the game feel more like yours at times when you had control over these things.

It's not them that does it, it's the anti-cheat. If it picks up a file that's wrong is going to flag it because it thinks you're cheating. You can't reason with something that scans for file changes.
  • Actually I’ve been using others fonts and I never ended banned. Lol. Maybe it’s because of the fonts I use or Idk. I use the UpFonts. I’ll reset it cause I never know it wasn’t allowed. That’s a stupid rule in my opinion. Like what is the problem with the fonts that I use? But if that are the rules. Weird tho. I don’t see how that is somehow an impediment for the website. The fonts that we use aren’t changing anything for the site. But that’s my opinion, so... I have to obey the rules. Is anyone the same opinion as me?