Email Verification

Why don't you guys implement an Email verification step before giving access to every random idiot who creates random emails and just keeps on haacking and haacking and ruining our experience?

I know it has been suggested before, But what's the delay for?

Many people are quitting because of this and you'll end up with only haackers in this game!

You keep infracting and banning forumers when they ask for their simple rights!, Yet there's nothing made in return? and we keep getting the same typical answer " Working on it ".

When will you actually start doing something? when people quit for good?

Most if not all FPS games are infected with similar pathetic playerbase due to its competitive nature, I understand it's hard to keep everything organized, But there're some measures that must be taken in order to decrease the current chaos, And sadly there's nearly none done here or not fast enough, so don't expect us to keep investing in a sinking ship, if you don't prioritize solving this and keep milking out the remaining addicts to this game, you'll lose a good number of players and it'll be the end of this game.

Btw i've got a good number of replays for haackers (including high ranked ones and VIPs) i met during my games, if anyone is interested to report them i'll gladly send the replays to him/her, I've spent far too much of my time to care anymore for this game.

Comments