Hack reduction suggestion

Well I'm sure there are countless threads already posted about this, including a prior suggestion I had given a few months ago which wasnt implemented, I thought I would just voice my suggestion.

Firstly, everyone knows the hacking situation isnt improving but is drastically increasing in this short period of time. While some say to use a different anti cheat detector other than xtrap (which would be ideal), I'm sure you guys have your hands tied for some reason or other.

I ain't shortselling the effort of the support team on reviewing hacks, but to be honest it is ineffective. I'm sure the support staff has the job cut out for them and have a head count of a fraction to the amount of hacking reports they receive in a day.( Legitimate reports, duplicates and false accusations).

Though my suggestion isn't the ideal suggestion I would like to recommend a suggestion to change your registration process.

Let's be honest, a hacker banned (probably takes a lot of months to firstly get banned) will make a new account in 10 seconds. Your registerarion process is damn user friendly and in this case I feel that is the downfall.

In other cf versions, there is mandatory phone number verification required along with an email verification requirement. This is not the case here.

Though this idea may seem trivial, I feel the chances of people registering accounts with multiple cell phones will be limited, as compared to say registering email accounts.

Other suggestions would possibly be to lengthen the registerarion process, with prove I'm a human verification processes. These might seem trivial but again might work.

The way I see it right now is that the game has cancer and is slowly dieing. There is a difference between a few hackers and multiple hacks used by a single person. Any new user would just leave immediately. Only the old users are keeping you guys afloat right now and that also is on a decreasing scale.

I do hope this is implemented, and I hope that there is some anti cheat update or a new vendor is being considered, since the current one is a joke.

~Void

Comments