Apocalypse Weapon Set

So....the thought occurred people want more Anti-Zombie weapons....why not an entire weapon set with the same skin theme? The ones we have right now are like random skins....

So the Apocalypse skin. IMO would be mostly Red, orange, and black-ish. cause those seem to be the colors most often associated with 'apocalypse'
there would be:

-1 or 2 Primary Weapons
-1 Secondary
-1 Melee
-1 Grenade for collection completion. (should be an anti-zombie grenade)

Each weapon would have their own unique properties related to ZM....here's a general idea for it...

Primaries would have a charge bar that would switch to some kind of devastating attack like the AA12 and Burningshot have.
Secondary could have some kind of special high damage dealing charge blast like the Tesla has or would just be automatic dual wielding with higher damage output but also increase the effectiveness of healing items
Melee would heal each time you kill a zombie with it and would be stronger. (kinda like the Xuan does but would be a different melee style)

My personal suggestions for what weapons should be chosen for this....

Primary options: (I will not be suggesting the super duper common weapons....we have too many M4s, AKs and Barrets as it is IMO)
-Winchester (just to make people mad and cause winchesters are awesome so a super powerful for ZM winchester with a cool special would be awesome)
-G3A3
-Knight SR16 (I mean Knight did make the burning shot right?)
-FN Fal Custom (the weapon that the Hero in HM gets and is found in Theater on the mounted turret on the balcony. would be an epic gun for a special ZM weapon really)
-CM901
>Kriss Super V (why not give some love to the SMGs?)
*JackHammer
*KSG (would need to give it a modification for faster reload)
^KAC Chainsaw (already a fairly popular MG....it could stand to have a Anti-ZM version)
^Sig MG 710-3 (a fairly nice MG that the original just suffers from a lack of bullets compared to other MGs)

Secondary Options:
-Raging Bull
-COP (cause COPs have been popular lately)
-SW M66
-Desert Eagle (as much as I hate suggesting such a common gun....it is always a go to great gun and pistols really don't have too many of good options)

Melee:
-IAS
-Laser Dagger
-Spear (would work like the Lightning rod but be better x] I can see it's special allowing it to be thrown with an explosive tip and...somehow getting a new one....kinda like how you throw the Wildshot away when finishing/reloading its special)

**Last but not least...if a set is made it COULD correspond with the idea of achieving a trio of Ribbons relating to each ZM type. As was suggested before it could be given for playing the devestatingly large amount of ZM1, ZM2, and ZM3 games (1000 each). This would give DEDICATED players who wish to get something out of just playing the game something to really push to achieve. A new weapon set would be much more viable for such a task reward than per-existing weapons as well. But ultimately if the idea of such is rejected a set of at least 1 weapon for each weapon slot would make a great 3 weapon crate.**

Comments