Live Stream for CFNA itself.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

This suggestion is bothering me months ago,
because being a gamer could possibly have those questions in our mind regarding the different games that we play.

You know, I personally asked myself why "Crossfire" couldn't have "LIVE STREAM" in our own server.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

What I'm trying to say is...
↓ Check these photos below! ↓

(Ain't showing my score, but I'm trying to show the red button)

xo4j9Ff.jpg

4S0sdYe.jpg

1st Photo: It's the "Play" button to record your game.
2nd Photo: Showing that you're recording the game.

The video will automatically save to your documents/videos so you can posted it on youtube
or in any social media that you have.

If this suggestion is possible to happened, many people can easily record their games.
No more programs needed or replay to save. (Like you must save the replay first then record it on Bandicam for ex.)

And my idea is not just to have the best live stream or the best replay that we could have,
the best one is, we could easily report a hacker.

I'm not expecting too much for my suggestion,
just trying to share my opinion for the better of this game :)

+1
xoxo

Comments

• You mean an integrated Recording Program within CrossFire?

Most on-board recording programs in Games that I've played always looked pretty shabby, Recorders like Shadowplay, Bandicam, Fraps, OBS and the like are so common that at this point, I feel as though there wouldn't be much of a need for such a thing.

Other than that, using such a thing to report a hacker wouldn't be possible because the Support only Accepts Replays, which you do not have to record in the first place, as you send in the entire thing.

For a quick recording I'm sure it'd be quite nice, but other than that... I dunno.
  • M1600wner wrote: »
    You mean an integrated Recording Program within CrossFire?

Most on-board recording programs in Games always looked pretty shabby, Recorders like Shadowplay, Bandicam, Fraps and the like are so common that at this point, I feel as though there wouldn't be much of a need for such a thing.

Other than that, using such a thing to report a hacker wouldn't be possible because the Support only Accepts Replays.

If this gon happened, Support system would adjust bcs we gon have the recording program in cf.
    They may easily watch the replay fast. Bcs the recording program is actually a real video replay.
  • Would be cool but the game can barely handle itself and adding this would probably blow up the game.

I would rather just see the Replay Function be improved.
  • at the end of the day this isnt a bad idea, i saw a lot worse here in suggestions
    +1
  • (Ain't showing my score, but I'm trying to show the red bottoms)

I wasn't sure what you're trying to show so i googled "bottoms" and i found nudes..

M1600wner wrote: »
    You mean an integrated Recording Program within CrossFire?

Most on-board recording programs in Games that I've played always looked pretty shabby, Recorders like Shadowplay, Bandicam, Fraps, OBS and the like are so common that at this point, I feel as though there wouldn't be much of a need for such a thing.

Other than that, using such a thing to report a hacker wouldn't be possible because the Support only Accepts Replays, which you do not have to record in the first place, as you send in the entire thing.

For a quick recording I'm sure it'd be quite nice, but other than that... I dunno.

best answer right here^ soooo -1
  • I dont really get what u r trying to say but.... Xbox dvr is there everytime u start up a game and u can activate it with a press of a button. So just get Windows 10 and ur problem is (kinda) solved. :)