Suggestions to make crossfire better.

We all knows that crossfire has got a lot of cheat system works on it ،so for that reason a lot of players has left the game"and they won’t come back until you protect your game" at the same time the GMs
can’t avoid all of this ، but I’ve got some Suggestions ، that will be extremely help full to make the game better .

*Suggestions

1-Having a MODs in each and every server **at least 2 in each channel**
*-How that can be done?
-GMs will choose the most interactive players in the *forum*
* You can choose out of them if needed*
-The players that will be chosen should be directly connected to any of the GMs to make it easier.
**The players should be rewarded by amount of ZP or special weapons(as the GMs choose) **that will Encourage them to be awake to ban any cheater.
2-Closing (NA3-4-5) and make (NA1 – 2 better) and the same thing for (UK 1 -2 -3 -4 -5)*most of players are playing in UK servers*.
3-Care about high ranks(starts from major) because there’s no difference between *marshal and Master Sergeant* !
4-Change the mileage (MP Mall) monthly.
5-Make a reward for getting the 30 ribbons (instead of 10k gp).
6-Chaning the coupons weapons every 6 months.
***If you did all of things above the game will be much better***
All regards
IGN:Blue*

Comments

• 1. Been suggestion a few times now, it just wouldn't work and could be a huge risk.
    2. Closing anything wouldn't really change anything. It would just more people together meaning still you going to get alot of cheating maybe even more in your games.
    3. ? I don't get it.
    4. Would like to see that since the MP Store is pretty much pointless.
    5. The reward is 10k GP...
    6. Someone suggestion something like that and it got a GM reponse, can't remember how it went but it probably won't happen.

And nope this wouldn't make the game better at all.

The end.

edit: whoops forgot to add the -1.
  • 1- why it could be a risk ? it's so simple and ease to do . *no players will get the GMs permissions* they just gonna be connecting directly to the GMs. **better than sending a report ticket**
    2-i guess they're paying to make these servers online . and a lot of NA servers are empty !!
    3-no difference between ranks . like what's the benefit from getting level up? = nothing.
    4-so they have to care about it too?
    5-umm so why i'm getting on the 20 ribbons m4a1 custom crystal and the 30 only 10k gp ? are you kidding me?
    6-but why it wont happen ?
  • mahmoud2kk wrote: »
    1- why it could be a risk ? it's so simple and ease to do . *no players will get the GMs permissions* they just gonna be connecting directly to the GMs. **better than sending a report ticket**
    2-i guess they're paying to make these servers online . and a lot of NA servers are empty !!
    3-no difference between ranks . like what's the benefit from getting level up? = nothing.
    4-so they have to care about it too?
    5-umm so why i'm getting on the 20 ribbons m4a1 custom crystal and the 30 only 10k gp ? are you kidding me?
    6-but why it wont happen ?

1. Ahh... so pretty much they can report people... like we can already do... but it will go to the GM's.... like what we can do....
    2. If it's empty then it's empty can't really do much to them but delete them but I couldn't see much of a point of that unless it was seriously giving Z8 money issues keeping them up ( which I doubt ) anyway they usually use empty servers to do GM Community stuff anyway.
    3. Like every other rank except the ones below SGT lol. It's more of a look than anything else.
    4. Huh?
    5. I don't know like don't ask me I don't work at Z8. But the reward is 10k GP so you can't say it doesn't have a reward it is nothing serious anyway cause you start to get better stuff afterwards.
    6. Didn't I say I don't remember.
  • mahmoud2kk wrote: »
    We all knows that crossfire has got a lot of cheat system works on it ،so for that reason a lot of players has left the game"and they won’t come back until you protect your game" at the same time the GMs
    can’t avoid all of this ، but I’ve got some Suggestions ، that will be extremely help full to make the game better .

*Suggestions

*-How that can be done?
    -The players that will be chosen should be directly connected to any of the GMs to make it easier.
    **The players should be rewarded by amount of ZP or special weapons(as the GMs choose) **that will Encourage them to be awake to ban any cheater.
    2-Closing (NA3-4-5) and make (NA1 – 2 better) and the same thing for (UK 1 -2 -3 -4 -5)*most of players are playing in UK servers*.
    3-Care about high ranks(starts from major) because there’s no difference between *marshal and Master Sergeant* !
    All regards

Agree with all of them except for the third suggestion.
  • Please Read It

Please Stop The Hack In The Game I Can,t Play With The Hacks In The Game All The Hacks In Room That Can,t Kick In It.

All Players Can,t Play From Them And When I Play I Close The Game.

We Need The Game As The First.

And Thanks For Read This Message.
  • 1- Seeing as MODs are just players with a slightly better direct communication access to the GM's and forum moderating powers...this is a bit useless. Unless you want to give MODs in-game powers like temporary ban options or instant kick out of rooms. Then it's a maybe. To have at least 2 per channel is a bit of a challenge...do we even have that many trust worthy players? And...then if those players are getting paid ZP...who's buying ZP so that Z8 continues to make money to keep the servers open and pay their expenses? considering that most players who are loyal enough and have stayed active and consistent to be trusted with such a power are likely also at least moderate spenders.....

2-If they could save a significant amount of money or at least enough to improve the conditions of the other servers...then I honestly don't see why not. But truth is....server costs are likely one of the lower expenses that Z8 has and thus removing more servers likely won't effect their budget that much. Unfortunately.

3-Truthfully I agree that it's disappointing that there's no real purpose for ranks....but the problem is if you start putting ranks as factors into things...then they have to deal with farmers who farm rank. Right now they're harmless, relatively, but if ranks begin to mean something they'll not only farm more but it'll diminish the value of what the ranks do for you if there are farmers...

4-I'd love to see more changes to this. Heck even if it was just the temporaries changing up regularly it'd be nice. I've outlined some thoughts on this in another thread...but one of the idea in specific some amount of Free Crate Tickets could be added to the MP mall for a decent amount of MP and only available once per month. Though it'd be nice to see other changes as well.

5- I personally agree that 10k GP is not worthy as a reward and perhaps never really was even. But I doubt we'll be seeing any change to this.

6- While changing the coupons every 6 months would certainly be nice for the players who spend ZP or go hard on events....it wouldn't be good for the Free to Play players who don't even know about half of the events. Those players would likely only get 1 of the weapons then. AND if an expansion were to ever be added in which more perms become available at higher coupon tiers more people might find it hard to get all of them within 6 months. I think other possibilities are available within the coupon section that'd be overall better.

A lot of things do need to happen though. And happen quickly. Particularly anything that brings players into the game (new or old players) and gets them hooked enough that they'd be willing to spend at least a little every month. The game CAN NOT survive if it relies on a small portion of dwindling player base to pay the Managing companies expenses. And regardless the first step to getting people to stick around is taking massive action on the current wave of hackers. That should be the MOST important objective right now.
  • I hated the game because of the hacker and cheating. Please solve the problem as soon
    mahmoud2kk wrote: »

*Suggestions

*-How that can be done?
    All regards
    I hated the game because of the hacker and cheating. Please solve the problem as soon as possible
  • Ixith wrote: »
    1- Seeing as MODs are just players with a slightly better direct communication access to the GM's and forum moderating powers...this is a bit useless. Unless you want to give MODs in-game powers like temporary ban options or instant kick out of rooms. Then it's a maybe. To have at least 2 per channel is a bit of a challenge...do we even have that many trust worthy players? And...then if those players are getting paid ZP...who's buying ZP so that Z8 continues to make money to keep the servers open and pay their expenses? considering that most players who are loyal enough and have stayed active and consistent to be trusted with such a power are likely also at least moderate spenders.....

2-If they could save a significant amount of money or at least enough to improve the conditions of the other servers...then I honestly don't see why not. But truth is....server costs are likely one of the lower expenses that Z8 has and thus removing more servers likely won't effect their budget that much. Unfortunately.

3-Truthfully I agree that it's disappointing that there's no real purpose for ranks....but the problem is if you start putting ranks as factors into things...then they have to deal with farmers who farm rank. Right now they're harmless, relatively, but if ranks begin to mean something they'll not only farm more but it'll diminish the value of what the ranks do for you if there are farmers...

4-I'd love to see more changes to this. Heck even if it was just the temporaries changing up regularly it'd be nice. I've outlined some thoughts on this in another thread...but one of the idea in specific some amount of Free Crate Tickets could be added to the MP mall for a decent amount of MP and only available once per month. Though it'd be nice to see other changes as well.

5- I personally agree that 10k GP is not worthy as a reward and perhaps never really was even. But I doubt we'll be seeing any change to this.

6- While changing the coupons every 6 months would certainly be nice for the players who spend ZP or go hard on events....it wouldn't be good for the Free to Play players who don't even know about half of the events. Those players would likely only get 1 of the weapons then. AND if an expansion were to ever be added in which more perms become available at higher coupon tiers more people might find it hard to get all of them within 6 months. I think other possibilities are available within the coupon section that'd be overall better.

A lot of things do need to happen though. And happen quickly. Particularly anything that brings players into the game (new or old players) and gets them hooked enough that they'd be willing to spend at least a little every month. The game CAN NOT survive if it relies on a small portion of dwindling player base to pay the Managing companies expenses. And regardless the first step to getting people to stick around is taking massive action on the current wave of hackers. That should be the MOST important objective right now.

+1 here for that respectful person Xd
  • 1- GMs must respond to the reports as soon as possible cause a lot of players trying to report ha.ckers,but no one care.. and if someone opened the report the only thing that someone do is bann him.. so it's easy for the ha.cker to make a new acc with same ha.ck.So you have to bann them Ip.

2- Guys you should take care about the game,not ZP Charging. btw most of Egypt players have already spent a lot of money in this game..to what? to get this bad service and ha.cking ?brughh.. I hope mahmoud2kk post will make you give us a little of your attention.
    Regards
    IGN:MusiiliiM (And anyone of this game started to hate playing it cause of ha.cking -.-)
  • There is a lot of hacks user in the game I can't play any hero mode x or ranked match
    Please fix this problem 😃😃😃
  • today was my last day in cross fire i cannot even play any match hakers every where
  • I hope you get rid of the hacker
    ign:-iiN.JeKa
    +1
  • Solve the problem failed to connect to server -Fix the Hack problem
  • today was my last day in cross fire i cannot even play any match hakers every where From Hack .
  • 164645 wrote: »
    today was my last day in cross fire i cannot even play any match hakers every where From Hack .

Atleast we are getting frequent zp content & sales, right?