Bag 5 and 6

I would really like to see the bags 5 and 6 changed from zp temps to coupons or gp temps,
i usually want one of my bags with no vip in it, and now if i wanna get another 1 or more vips
i would like that we have more bags that we can get for coupons or gp.

Comments

• Bags 5-7 are already available for coupons. 50 coupons for 30 days if I remember correctly.
  • Ixith wrote: »
    Bags 5-7 are already available for coupons. 50 coupons for 30 days if I remember correctly.

You is right.

7bqFAQ51RE_fvvhPBb4tzA.png
  • +0

I honestly think the system is fine the way it is. It's pretty easy to just use coupon crates for bags 5 and 6. I've had 6/7 bags for over a year now only using coupons.

I understand that more people might prefer a better variety of weapons ingame, and Im not opposed to the idea. Just think its good as is
  • +1
    seafrog wrote: »
    +0

I honestly think the system is fine the way it is. It's pretty easy to just use coupon crates for bags 5 and 6. I've had 6/7 bags for over a year now only using coupons.

I understand that more people might prefer a better variety of weapons ingame, and Im not opposed to the idea. Just think its good as is

its not easy for not pay2win players to get 50 coupons for 30 days bag
  • ChromeGun wrote: »
    +1

its not easy for not pay2win players to get 50 coupons for 30 days bag

and yet a lot of people will use the argument that with the ease of coupons now everyone including non-paying players have all 3 permanent weapons from the coupon section and thus the perms need to be changed. x]

Though I do agree...why grab temporary bags if you still have permanent weapons to get so most non-ZP buying players won't likely get bags 5-7 using their coupons.

I personally would kinda like to see a bag 8 added to the game too honestly...though my hesitation with that is the ammo boosting effects from VIPs would only get further out of hand then. But if they added more bags overall then i'd be completely down with them making bags GP purchasable with the new bags ZP/Coupon/otherwise. (this way it keeps the GP bags in the lower numbers so you don't have Bags 1,2,3,4....8 as GP bags and instead it'd be 1,2,3,4,5 as GP and 6,7,8 as ZP/Coupon/Other)
    Overall the idea could help a lot of people include a larger variety of weapon choice to take with them into matches. so still a +1.
  • Ixith wrote: »
    and yet a lot of people will use the argument that with the ease of coupons now everyone including non-paying players have all 3 permanent weapons from the coupon section and thus the perms need to be changed. x].

Exactly my point. There are free crate events/free crate coupon/EP events all the time. Those are all ways to get coupons.