cross fire team are not interested abut our goals in game

please pay attention

Black Market Coupon

It lasted for a long time

When will the change be

cross fire team are not interested abut our goals in game so we need more flexibility in game abut black market and our chance to win rare items so please release as soon as possible new weapons in 150 coupon exchange >>>
hope to delver the point

Comments

• Ofc they are interested and its been suggested a while ago, however things like this aren't fully up the gms.
  • Ofc they are interested and its been suggested a while ago, however things like this aren't fully up the gms.

if you mean "aren't fully up to the GM's", then who is it up to and why aren't they doing anything about it? plain lazy.
  • I assume you mean the current permanent items in the coupon shop.

The current weapons were added in February 2017, which is 8 months ago and not really a long time, considering that before it used to be updated in almost two years intervals.

We also have to allow everyone the opportunity to get the weapons, as some users fill their coupons fast, but not all.
  • [GM]Grumpy wrote: »
    The current weapons were added in February 2017, which is 8 months ago and not really a long time, considering that before it used to be updated in almost two years intervals..

"only 8 months ago".8 months are pretty much eternity for most people

also we are at 2018 not at caves times for them to be updated once in 4 years like it used to be before
    [GM]Grumpy wrote: »
    We also have to allow everyone the opportunity to get the weapons, as some users fill their coupons fast, but not all.

no one would complain if you will remove m60/mp5 from the mall-I guarantee it. most people complain about them be updated too rarely.. yet I haven't seen even one person who complained about "colts he didn't managed to get"
  • ginzib wrote: »
    "only 8 months ago".8 months are pretty much eternity for most people

also we are at 2018 not at caves times for them to be updated once in 4 years like it used to be before

no one would complain if you will remove m60/mp5 from the mall-I guarantee it. most people complain about them be updated too rarely.. yet I haven't seen even one person who complained about "colts he didn't managed to get"

While i'll agree with the ease of getting coupons now and the amount of events which give out a nice amount of crates....they could probably update the Coupon permanents a bit more often. OR look into adding more tiers at the least. At the end of the day there are still people who haven't gotten all 3 and would probably get all 3 if they get the time/chance to accumulate the coupons to do so. Just some people don't play everyday or even know of all of the events because they don't check the forums or website for such announcements and the in-game announcements aren't always the most eye-catching. Though events like the Monthly weekend one we've had doesn't give them much of a choice...if they play on the weekend they participate in it regardless of if they know about it or not. lol

I also think too many people see this as a 'Our right to free weapons/fail safe if we don't win crates!' when it's really a small bonus area meant more for the free to play / casual gamer.

I may have an idea that would be nice for coupons...i'll try to compose it into an organized post in the near future....
  • CrossFire is only interested in your pocket ;)