Option to enable or disable kick vote when creating a new room

This could be implemented temporarily to see it helps with the hackfest or not. Host may choose to enable or disable kick vote when creating a new room. This would only apply to those modes where kick vote is currently permanently disabled.

Comments

• I don't know if this option can help...for me the problem isn't the kick vote but the community...until we have ppl that supports hakers...there will never be peace in the game. But +1 because I'm your fan :P
  • +1 , lets hope it will help if gets implemented
  • Over week ago in HMX I refused to drop vip because I was so mad being in a room with 4 cheaters so when the game ended, I got kicked within seconds and he started it again. So I joined one SnD game took like 15 mins or so and when I joined the HMX room I got kicked by I see the cheaters still in that room and the host didn't even bother to kick them but kicked me for not dropping my gun. Their logic is as low as their brain cell counts.

This idea could work but I really think it depends on the room and what type a person the host is.
  • That's probably the best idea regarding the KVS dilemma, If only this is implemented, many of CF problems will be fixed.
  • Inb4 room hosts enable the klck vote only to be kicked themselves during the last round because you have a high score.
  • iAnarchy wrote: »
    Inb4 room hosts enable the klck vote only to be kicked themselves during the last round because you have a high score.

This is probably too true. And if they were to set it up so that the Host who enabled the kick-vote couldnt be kicked...then the hackers would turn it on and host rooms just so they can't be kicked.

I mean I kinda do like the idea of giving a room host more options and what not....but it's not going to help in terms of getting hackers kicked in non-team based modes, even if one does get kicked another 5 (current rate of hackers in the game) will just take that ones place. Seems to be the norm in just about all modes now...get rid of one and at LEAST one more takes the kicked hacker's place. All this will really do is give people false hope and get a lot of legit players kicked. Still worth a try to see if theory is wrong or right though.
  • I don't know if this option can help...for me the problem isn't the kick vote but the community...until we have ppl that supports hakers...there will never be peace in the game. But +1 because I'm your fan :P

Bella :o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o
    oSasuke*** wrote: »
    Over week ago in HMX I refused to drop vip because I was so mad being in a room with 4 cheaters so when the game ended, I got kicked within seconds and he started it again. So I joined one SnD game took like 15 mins or so and when I joined the HMX room I got kicked by I see the cheaters still in that room and the host didn't even bother to kick them but kicked me for not dropping my gun. Their logic is as low as their brain cell counts.

This idea could work but I really think it depends on the room and what type a person the host is.
    iAnarchy wrote: »
    Inb4 room hosts enable the klck vote only to be kicked themselves during the last round because you have a high score.
    Ixith wrote: »
    This is probably too true. And if they were to set it up so that the Host who enabled the kick-vote couldnt be kicked...then the hackers would turn it on and host rooms just so they can't be kicked.

I mean I kinda do like the idea of giving a room host more options and what not....but it's not going to help in terms of getting hackers kicked in non-team based modes, even if one does get kicked another 5 (current rate of hackers in the game) will just take that ones place. Seems to be the norm in just about all modes now...get rid of one and at LEAST one more takes the kicked hacker's place. All this will really do is give people false hope and get a lot of legit players kicked. Still worth a try to see if theory is wrong or right though.

I know. TBH, I only threw in this suggestion to make kvs removal complainers stop complaining.