New ribbon suggest

Skin collector
You managed to collect at least one of the weapon collections.
9EQkgma.jpg
I couldn't think of a better looking ribbon but you get the idea.
I didn't collect any collections yet tho.

Comments

• -1 for this because even if i am a zp buyer, i still dont like ribbons that need zp spendings to get,
    give to f2p players same chances.Or i would agree if there would be a collection of gp guns.
  • winnnetou wrote: »
    -1 for this because even if i am a zp buyer, i still dont like ribbons that need zp spendings to get,
    give to f2p players same chances.Or i would agree if there would be a collection of gp guns.

There is actually the cf na exclusive GP collection.
    And i actually got my AK47-Knife-Red Spider Web from free crates and i'm hoping to win the axe to get the collection so you don't have to to be a zp buyer to get it.
    Just aim at the easy ones , i mean they shouldn't make it too easy to get nor too hard thats why i said at least 1 collection.
  • winnnetou wrote: »
    -1 for this because even if i am a zp buyer, i still dont like ribbons that need zp spendings to get,

I personally disagree with the ZP spending. Paying players keep the game running, they should get unique ribbons BUT not very often, and they should add free ones more than they add ZP ones.
    That way the ones keeping the game alive get a reward, but the free players can also get most of it.
  • I personally disagree with the ZP spending. Paying players keep the game running, they should get unique ribbons BUT not very often, and they should add free ones more than they add ZP ones.
    That way the ones keeping the game alive get a reward, but the free players can also get most of it.

Not a fair one I know, but anything to keep us busy.