Pumpkin Carving Contest [Suggested Event]

Well hello there again! I'd like to make yet another quick event suggestion! This one is probably pushing it time wise in hopes of being considered for this year...BUT....it should be an easy one to set up so maybe there's hope!

Simply put...this is a:
Pumpkin Carving Contest

Steps:
1-Buy a Pumpkin!
2-Plan out a design for it's carving!*
3-Carve that pumpkin!
4-Enter it into the Contest!**

*Personally I think it'd be great if we didn't HAVE to follow a CF theme here and just let people have fun just so long as it's appropriate.
**To verify that it is in fact your pumpkin you should have SOMETHING in the picture that indicates such. A quick example would be a piece of paper visible in the picture which shows your IGN. Or perhaps if you have room. to carve it onto the pumpkin somewhere!

Rewards:

So my thoughts on this is simply that every entry should get SOMETHING. like 25k EP (it does cost money to buy a pumpkin afterall!) However....there would be a few categories as well...GMs choice and Players choice. GMs would choose an entry(s) for a top prize and the other entries would be set up to be voted on by the forumers. The chosen 'winners' of the contest would receive a permanent pumpkin head character item*** and some amount of EP let's say 50k EP.

***Not sure if there's been a perm Pumpkin Head char item before. If there has then this should be changed to something else permanent that is Pumpkin themed.

Final Thoughts....should the GMs decide to not use this idea....we the players could still share our pumpkin carvings in the off-topic section. ;) OR a player could host the event if they should feel up to that..though of course the rewards would drastically change.

===================================================================================================

As i wrote the above I thought...why not throw in another Halloween contest idea?

Ghost/Scary Story contest!

Not good with costumes or carving? Is Writing your thing? Well then this here is for you!

Players would type out a SHORT story which is Halloween themed and designed to scare! or at least be good Halloween fun.

All Entries would receive a GM crate (or maybe a Halloween themed Spook crate?) and the chosen winners of the 'best stories' would receive an amount of EP/ZP determined by the GMs or whoever the Event Host might be. (again the GMs don't HAVE to host this as it's something a player could totally host really...just be cooler if it was official)

Comments