Marketplace

You guys think there'll ever be a community marketplace in CF?
That is, creating a new kind of currency for the marketplace.
The seller would name its price in the new currency (let's call it WP), only possible to spend in the marketplace.
Possibility to trade weapons and build your collections, maybe even create auctions within the marketplace. (no private trades)

This is not a detailed thread, is there even a remote chance to be implemented something of the sort?

6 announcements are live at the moment, 3 of them are giving bonuses to everyone who spends the most, 1 is discountinued, another is a basic announcement and only one is an actual event.
Player base decreasing, hacker issue far from solved, no players to fill any kind of Ranked Match...

Time to start creating instead of just buying the pre-fabricated material from other CF versions?

Comments

• Rudizxc wrote: »

Time to start creating instead of just buying the pre-fabricated material from other CF versions?

They can't .
    You guys think there'll ever be a community marketplace in CF?
    That is, creating a new kind of currency for the marketplace.
    The seller would name its price in the new currency (let's call it WP), only possible to spend in the marketplace.
    Possibility to trade weapons and build your collections, maybe even create auctions within the marketplace. (no private trades)

This is not a detailed thread, is there even a remote chance to be implemented something of the sort?

6 announcements are live at the moment, 3 of them are giving bonuses to everyone who spends the most, 1 is discountinued, another is a basic announcement and only one is an actual event.
    Player base decreasing, hacker issue far from solved, no players to fill any kind of Ranked Match...

This will never ever happen, because we, the players, are less likely to buy zp with IRL money when they make it waaaay more easy to finish collections.

Thanks for suggesting tho
  • They can't .

How come? The CFNA exclusive weapons are pieces of content... The Bingo event i think it was an exclusive to the NA "branch" of CF.
    How come? The CFNA exclusive weapons are pieces of content... The Bingo event i think it was an exclusive to the NA "branch" of CF.

the bingo was just an event ! not a Holy &#$%# Content .. + They Can't like what Zezo Said :D

Sure but just the clan page took them like 2 years. Imagine how long a completely new concept like this would take. Aint no one got time for that.
    Oh business wise it wouldnt make sense either, they make all their money from people dumping hundreds of dollars on crates. They want people to get sucked up in a gamble addiction.
    And to add to that, even if z8 would think this is a good idea for some reason, they will have to get permission from smilegate. Which they will never get.

Also z8 doesnt buy 'pre-fabricated' weapons from other versions. Its smilegate who runs al the versions and is in charge of producing the content.
  • nGhost wrote: »
    Sure but just the clan page took them like 2 years. Imagine how long a completely new concept like this would take. Aint no one got time for that.
    Oh business wise it wouldnt make sense either, they make all their money from people dumping hundreds of dollars on crates. They want people to get sucked up in a gamble addiction.
    And to add to that, even if z8 would think this is a good idea for some reason, they will have to get permission from smilegate. Which they will never get.

Also z8 doesnt buy 'pre-fabricated' weapons from other versions. Its smilegate who runs al the versions and is in charge of producing the content.

I see, the points there are spot on, i understand that. There are a lot of creative decisions that could be taken, i didn't know that Smilegate had that big of an impact in a decision of a "branch". Usually in most franchises there's more freedom to take creative decisions.
    Business wise it doesn't make sense, of course, not at first. But given the competition (idk if i can mention other games), there needs to be taken more and more steps to keep up.
    Growing the player base more and more would compensate, although trading weapons wouldn't necessarilly reduce the cash flow since many weapons are temporary in the BM.
    Is the country registation still restricted to certain countries? I knew a friend of mine who could create an acc since the country he was in wasn't allowed... Discarting that restriction wouldn't be a bad idea.