Weapon pool from perm banned accounts

Some perm banned hackers has some permanent zp weapons from crates. I kinda feel that weapon is wasted since it got in a bad hand. I think there should be every month a pool with permanent ZP weapons from perm banned hackers. GP, ZP and EP. In ZP weapon pool should be ofcourse more. Also it's already their own fault for using hacks.

This isn't a real suggestion from me. A clanmember suggested me this (but something little bit different)
I liked his idea so I suggested it.

Comments

• Nah, no matter what, they still paid for it.
  • Yeah ''paid'' mostly hackers have won is from the weekly weekend crates. or they did the easy events where they get the EP.
  • so like how do you foresee this even working?

but i mean honestly....it's a lot of work for a team that already has their hands full, HOPEFULLY, doing more important things. I'd rather see them ban more people (who deserve it) than waste time gathering a list of weapons from banned accounts and then rewarding them out to people based on most likely some kind of pay to enter prize pool cause we all know they wouldn't even touch something like this idea unless there's money involved.

and a 2nd less important point....this could end up pushing people to report accounts that have lots of weapons for the sole purpose of hoping to get them banned so that people have a chance at their weapons as well....
  • Ixith wrote: »
    so like how do you foresee this even working?

but i mean honestly....it's a lot of work for a team that already has their hands full, HOPEFULLY, doing more important things. I'd rather see them ban more people (who deserve it) than waste time gathering a list of weapons from banned accounts and then rewarding them out to people based on most likely some kind of pay to enter prize pool cause we all know they wouldn't even touch something like this idea unless there's money involved.

and a 2nd less important point....this could end up pushing people to report accounts that have lots of weapons for the sole purpose of hoping to get them banned so that people have a chance at their weapons as well....

I agree with you.
  • Ixith wrote: »
    so like how do you foresee this even working?

Yeah -1 to this for the above reasons. Also why even bother taking them from hackers; its all just data anyways, just have a random give-a-way.