Event Suggestion

Hello bois, gals, and tings.

So, I was thinking of an event that I (and hopefully you) would like to happen in the near future. It's a pretty simple, easy event. I am not sure if this even has been done before, but lets give it a shot.

• Kill 1500 enemies with a rifle.

Reward: 15 Rainbow Rifle Crates

Contains:

SAR21-SALAMANDER
C1261.png

M4A1-S-BLUE SAPPHIRE
C1050.png

AK-47-FLOWER POWER
C0407.png

NORINCO TYPE56-HAWAIIAN
C1390.png

For every 250 headshots done with rifle, earn 5K EP.

• Kill 750 enemies with a sniper.

Reward: 15 Long Distance Crates

Contains:

M200 CHEYTAC-GRAFFITI
C0923.png

AWM-PINK
C0384.png

DRAGUNOV-TIGER
C0711.png

DSR-1-RED TAPE
C0542.png

For every 50 headshots done with sniper, earn 5K EP.

• Kill 1000 enemies with a SMG.

Reward: 15 Abstract WW2 Crates

Contains:

PPSH-41
C0930.png

DUAL SCORPION VZ61
C1153.png

STERLING
C0323.png

THOMPSON-RUSTY
C0635.png

For every 100 headshots done with SMG, earn 5K EP.

• Kill 750 enemies with a MG.

Reward: 15 Suppressive Fire Crates

Contains:

CETME AMELI
C1054.png

KAC CHAINSAW-RED STRAP
C0696.png

M60-ADVANCED
C0136.png

MG3-CAMO

C0597.png

For every 75 headshots done with MG, earn 5K EP.

Comments

• • Kill 750 enemies with a pistol.

Reward: 15 Revolver - Pistolero Crates

Contains:

COP 357-FRACTAL
    C1391.png

D EAGLE-A-RAINBOW
    C1058.png

BFR
    C0785.png

ANACONDA-GOLD BLACK DRAGON

C0806.png
    For every 75 headshots done with pistol, earn 5K EP.

• Kill 500 enemies with a shotgun.

Reward: 15 Lead Spitter Crates

Contains:

687EDP-OCTAGON CAMO
    C1242.png

VEPR-12
    C0871.png
    JACK HAMMER-LIQUID METAL
    C0531.png

KSG-15-BLUE SILVER DRAGON
    C0737.png
    For every 50 headshots done with shotgun, earn 5K EP.

• Kill 1500 enemies with melee.

Reward: 15 Timewarp Crates

Contains:

IRON HAMMER-FROST
    C1259.png

INVISIBLE ASSASSIN SWORD-LAZER
    C0924.png

POLICE BATON-LIQUID METAL
    C0914.png

ALUMINIUM BAT
    C0400.png

For every 250 headshots done with melee, earn 5K EP.

Rules:

- At least 5 people must be in the room.
    - Play for at least 1 minute in the room.
    - Have at least 1 kill.

Total Rewards:

- 105 Crates
    - 285K EP.

*If you reach the number of kills required to get the crates, you will not get more EP for doing headshots.

That's all I got to suggest. If you think something should be changed or you don't like, feel free to reply saying it. :)

Shout out to Preset for helping me with the names of the crates.

**Couldn't post the whole suggestion all in 1 post.
  • Not a problem. However, Events like that with no upper limit on how much EP you can obtain would need some monitoring, as we wouldn't want the same thing to happen like it did in that Headshot EP Event, would we?
  • M1600wner wrote: »
    Not a problem. However, Events like that with no upper limit on how much EP you can obtain would need some monitoring, as we wouldn't want the same thing to happen like it did in that Headshot EP Event, would we?

What I think it should be done is, for example, if you have 290 Headshots in Rifle, but have done the 1500 kills, you shouldn't be able to get more EP. Also, I am uping the number of HS for rifle.
  • +1 only if you get maximum EP from this event. Or this will be farmed.... I am already happy with your crates prizes suggestions. They look so good. But 1 question. About the ak flower power. Is the normal one or the dual mag version?
  • +1 it is pretty nice but headshots are not so easy to get isn't 5k for 75 headshots a bit few?
  • minorninja wrote: »
    +1 only if you get maximum EP from this event. Or this will be farmed.... I am already happy with your crates prizes suggestions. They look so good. But 1 question. About the ak flower power. Is the normal one or the dual mag version?

Yeah, I updated it. It's after the rules. And it's the normal AK Flower Power.
    +1 it is pretty nice but headshots are not so easy to get isn't 5k for 75 headshots a bit few?

Nah, you have multiple tasks that give you EP and EP is really an extra thing for those who are not happy with the crates.
  • +1 Zyko's always coming out with these great ideas. I need EP badly so I would be fine if there was no cap (wink wink)

+1 it is pretty nice but headshots are not so easy to get isn't 5k for 75 headshots a bit few?

lol I think 5k for 75 headshots is actually pretty generous. In a 100 kill TD match, you average 20 kills easily, and with the right guns and a little skill there's no reason to get fewer than 7 or 8 headshots. That means you would need 10 games or so for 5k EP, and and top of that your kills would be going towards the other goals.

^ I know thats a very low estimate, I think most people could get the required HS's in half that time
  • A big +1 best suggestion so far..even if will be so hard for me to get all those kills in sniper match
  • seafrog wrote: »
    +1 Zyko's always coming out with these great ideas. I need EP badly so I would be fine if there was no cap (wink wink)

I'm in need of EP too. But I still think it should have a cap, or people would abuse it a lot xD Thanks for the +1 tho!
    A big +1 best suggestion so far..even if will be so hard for me to get all those kills in sniper match

Thanks for the +1! This event should be a really long one (like 15-20 days). Easiest way to get sniper kills is FFA New Greece Sniper only or Egypt camping at base, ezpz xD
  • iDupree_ wrote: »
    What I think it should be done is, for example, if you have 290 Headshots in Rifle, but have done the 1500 kills, you shouldn't be able to get more EP. Also, I am uping the number of HS for rifle.

I think it'd be easier and more wise to put a cap on each sections maximum EP reward anyways. As if it's set up so that if you achieve the kills and then you can't receive ANY bonus EP for the HS portion of that section then people will just resort to farming HeadShots for ALL of their kills. (I mean...not like MOST people won't find a way to farm it anyways). But this way everyone can receive the maximum amount of EP no matter when they hit the normal kill portion of each weapon type of the event.

But either way it's a bit like the CF Goals event in that you're killing with specific weapon types just not a community portion and instead you has the HS for EP. Then the main rewards would be new compilation crates of weapons...which is cool but not sure the Devs would put together that many compilation crates like that despite it being a rather easy thing to do.

Nonetheless +1 couldn't hurt to have more events and variations of other events!
  • Is the melee kills supposed to be 1500? If so why is that so high lmao. Also what's the duration for this event? I think 2 weeks would be good so you don't have to kill yourself farming...I mean getting all these kills.
  • Ixith wrote: »
    I think it'd be easier and more wise to put a cap on each sections maximum EP reward anyways. As if it's set up so that if you achieve the kills and then you can't receive ANY bonus EP for the HS portion of that section then people will just resort to farming HeadShots for ALL of their kills. (I mean...not like MOST people won't find a way to farm it anyways). But this way everyone can receive the maximum amount of EP no matter when they hit the normal kill portion of each weapon type of the event.

But either way it's a bit like the CF Goals event in that you're killing with specific weapon types just not a community portion and instead you has the HS for EP. Then the main rewards would be new compilation crates of weapons...which is cool but not sure the Devs would put together that many compilation crates like that despite it being a rather easy thing to do.

Nonetheless +1 couldn't hurt to have more events and variations of other events!

You know farmers always find a way to farm, lol. As long as it has a Cap it's good.
    iAnarchy wrote: »
    Is the melee kills supposed to be 1500? If so why is that so high lmao. Also what's the duration for this event? I think 2 weeks would be good so you don't have to kill yourself farming...I mean getting all these kills.

I think Melee kills are not that hard. I mean, I am bad at melee and can still get around 70 kills most of the games.
  • First I would like to give you +1 in support. However I think it should be structured this way in terms of rewards/caps. Either way , I am okay with it.

[th]Personal Crate Goal![/th]
    [th]Personal EP Goal [/th]

Melee - 15 Timewarp Crates 1500 kills
    • Shotgun -15 Lead Spitter Crates 500 kills
    • Pistol - 15 Revolver - Pistolero Crates 750 kills
    • MG - 15 Suppressive Fire Crates 750 kills
    • SMG - 15 Abstract WW2 Crates 1000 kills
    • Sniper - 15 Long Distance Crates 750 kills
    • Riffle - 15 Rainbow Rifle Crates 1500 kills

250 Headshot with Riffle - 5,000 EP
    • 100 headshotSniper - 5,000 EP
    • 100 Headshot SMG - 5,000 EP
    • 100 Headshot MG - 5,000 EP
    • 100 Headshot Pistol - 5,000 EP
    • 100 Headshot Shotgun - 5,000 EP
    • 200 Headshot Melee - 5,000 EP

[th] = 35,000 EP + 105 crates [could add 20,000 EP bonus complete all task] would make it 55, 000 EP+ 105 crates[ Avoid Cap issue/EP abuse etc][/th]

• issa +1 from me =D

Also, what about grenade kills? i won't stand for weapon discrimination!
  • First I would like to give you +1 in support. However I think it should be structured this way in terms of rewards/caps. Either way , I am okay with it.

[TH]Personal Crate Goal![/TH]
    [TH]Personal EP Goal [/TH]

• Melee - 15 Timewarp Crates 1500 kills

• 250 Headshot with Riffle - 5,000 EP

[TH] = 35,000 EP + 105 crates [could add 20,000 EP bonus complete all task] would make it 55, 000 EP+ 105 crates[ Avoid Cap issue/EP abuse etc][/TH]

+1 all the way, very nice ideas
  • I changed a bit the HS required to get the EP since some weapons are easier to get headshots than others. But everything is up to the GMs. I still think that there should be a cap, if you farm or not, everyone gets the same amount of rewards.

I also put the total of EP and crates you'd get if 100% completed.

Thanks for the +1's. :)
  • iDupree_ wrote: »
    I changed a bit the HS required to get the EP since some weapons are easier to get headshots than others. But everything is up to the GMs. I still think that there should be a cap, if you farm or not, everyone gets the same amount of rewards.

I also put the total of EP and crates you'd get if 100% completed.

Thanks for the +1's. :)

what do u mean by "cap"?
  • winnnetou wrote: »

what do u mean by "cap"?

There is a limit to the amount of EP you can get.
  • +1. I already have two M200 cheytac grafittis and IAS-Laser so replace them with some other decent weapons :D. JK

BTW i am impressed to see that you came up with brilliant crate names :P
  • olpers wrote: »
    +1. I already have two M200 cheytac grafittis and IAS-Laser so replace them with some other decent weapons :D. JK

BTW i am impressed to see that you came up with brilliant crate names :P

Nah. At the end on post #2, there is a shoutout to Preset for helping me with the names.

[TH]Personal Crate Goal![/TH]
    [TH]Personal EP Goal [/TH]

• Melee - 15 Timewarp Crates 1500 kills

• 250 Headshot with Riffle - 5,000 EP

[TH] = 35,000 EP + 105 crates [could add 20,000 EP bonus complete all task] would make it 55, 000 EP+ 105 crates[ Avoid Cap issue/EP abuse etc][/TH]

plus.gif1