Windows Menu

Can I be able to have the main menu in Windows and when I join a game it goes into Fullscreen 1080p or whatever? I hate switching between.

Comments

• It used to be like that a long time ago, where Windowed Mode would be windowed in the lobby and full-screen in-game.

That however apparently wasn't how they intended it to be, and thus made it the way it is now.

I quite like Windowed Mode the way it is right now, but having another option to have the Lobby windowed and the Game fullscreen would pretty much appease everyone.
  • iDupree_ wrote: »
    Never heard of it, but if this was a suggestion I would +1 it.

You've never heard of Windows Mode in the options? lol It allows you to go on and off the software while in Full Screen you are stuck onto the game and with CF if you tab out you are in the same 800 x 600 ( or something a little bit bigger ) resolution since that's what the main menu is and won't be changed.

What I am saying is that I want to be able to be in Windows Mode so I can tab in and out and not need to change the settings to Full Screen to play the game so it switches on once I join ingame since doing it in the options too often can cause the game to have massive lag or just crash.
    M1600wner wrote: »
    It used to be like that a long time ago, where Windowed Mode would be windowed in the lobby and full-screen in-game.

That however apparently wasn't how they intended it to be, and thus made it the way it is now.

I quite like Windowed Mode the way it is right now, but having another option to have the Lobby windowed and the Game fullscreen would pretty much appease everyone.

Yeah I knew I wasn't going crazy cause I remember it being a lot more different than how it is right now and it was better beforehand.
  • You've never heard of Windows Mode in the options? lol It allows you to go on and off the software while in Full Screen you are stuck onto the game and with CF if you tab out you are in the same 800 x 600 ( or something a little bit bigger ) resolution since that's what the main menu is and won't be changed.

What I am saying is that I want to be able to be in Windows Mode so I can tab in and out and not need to change the settings to Full Screen to play the game so it switches on once I join ingame since doing it in the options too often can cause the game to have massive lag or just crash.

I meant Window mode on lobby and Full Screen ingame, never heard of it. But apparently it was a thing according to Preset.