Rant regarding ribbons and ep

REGARDING EP

I really think they should make overall makeover to the ep mall and change all the weapons on it It has been almost 3 years since the game was updated to the CF2.0 version and yet almost all the guns in the ep mall are CF1 old guns.Should update it with common 2015+ guns

REGARDING RIBBONS

Ribbons should be rewritten

*"Christmas comes but once a year"-I think xmas items like santa hat/santa beard etc' should also count to this ribbon not only wapons(also bring back santa hat as a crate please)
*"Revival of the fittest"-should rewrite it from buy 1000 revives to get 1000 revives -for too many obvious reasons

Ribbons suggestion

I already suggested in other thread-zm2 and zm3 ribbons and a ribbon with a reward for own all the zm1/2/3 ribbons

http://forum.z8games.com/showthread.php?328838-rant-regarding-zm

Ribbon should come back

Well here I write only the ones I miss ,feel free to write the ones you need
  • Crossifre 8th anniversary
  • Crossfire games 2016
  • Summer warm-up
  • Crossfire 2.0
  • Theater of war
  • Operation mayhem
  • Crossfire summer games 2012

Comments

• REGARDING EP

I really think they should make overall makeover to the ep mall and change all the weapons on it It has been almost 3 years since the game was updated to the CF2.0 version and yet almost all the guns in the ep mall are CF1 old guns.Should update it with common 2015+ guns

REGARDING RIBBONS

*"Christmas comes but once a year"-I think xmas items like santa hat/santa beard etc' should also count to this ribbon not only wapons(also bring back santa hat as a crate please)
    *"Revival of the fittest"-should rewrite it from buy 1000 revives to get 1000 revives -for too many obvious reasons

Ribbons suggestion

I already suggested in other thread-zm2 and zm3 ribbons and a ribbon with a reward for own all the zm1/2/3 ribbons

Ribbon should come back

• Crossifre 8th anniversary
    • Crossfire games 2016
    • Summer warm-up
    • Crossfire 2.0
    • Theater of war
    • Operation mayhem
    • Crossfire summer games 2012

all good ideas except changing guns in ep mall, there are flame crate and magma crate i dont want them to be changed even if they expensive
  • Hm, While yes, the EP Mall Content has been sitting there for a while now, I think that there is more than enough variation in the EP Mall to warrant those longer update times.

While some guns may be old, they are far from useless.

As for the Ribbons, some Ribbons are simply meant to not be too easy to obtain. Whether it's a Paywall or a Grind one.

The Christmas one is fine, in my opinion. Getting a Christmas gun is a constant chance you have throughout the year, which increases the closer we get to Christmas with all the Christmas Events going on.

As for the Revival of the fittest ribbon, how do you plan to compensate those who spent Lord knows how much ZP to obtain that ribbon? I don't think it'd go over well if the Requirements were to be trivialized.

As for returning Ribbons, I am of the opinion that only ribbons which actually make sense to be recurring should make a comeback. The "Weekly Themed" Ribbons like Sniper Week and Pistol Week for example.

Stuff like the 8th Anniversary Ribbon should stay exclusive. Since, well, the 8th Anniversary for something can only happen once.

Overall, I'm mostly fine with how things are right now, EP Mall wise and Ribbon wise.
  • I think the revival token ones might be ok- even getting 1000 through coupons would be no easy task. But would that include tokens from ZM crates? because those are easier to get
  • 1st -No most of this weapons aren't old... definitely good and well placed!! (1 or 2 new crates wouldn't be bad anyway)^^

2nd -Christmas comes but once a year' as it clearly says 'You own a permanent christmas WEAPON' - no change needed.

-Revival of the fittest' Why should they change the name of it? LMAO!

3rd -What's going on with all the ZM players? srsly... You guys can win temp and even perm weapons by playing zm..... There are 3 ribbons just for zm! Why you need more? (I'm still waiting for a FFA ribbon!)

4th -CF 8th anni. -NO! I mean it's all about logic...

-I'm not talking about the other ribbons just because you do not have them, but you want them. The GM's doing a great job on reviving old ribbons and noone of us should beg for it.
  • REGARDING EP

I doubt the EP mall will get changed up much. I think they're plan is to keep some of the OLD basic weapons plus some other no longer available weapons in there to make the EP mall hold a different kind of value than the ZP mall. That being said there are crates in there that could probably get changed up such as the ones that are 2 Weapon crates that cost 2k per crate or more. I mean I wouldn't mind a change up....but I think there's some kind of plan set in place for the EP mall either that or the with the introduction of the free crate system it might have made them rethink the purpose of the EP mall which was more or less an Event reward system that allowed players to choose their own rewards. Hence that now that we have the Free Crate Tickets they could just reward those out instead of EP on events stuffs.
    REGARDING RIBBONS

Personally I think they should keep it as Xmas Weapons. Mainly cause IIRC Santa Hat was a GP crate back in the day and the Santa Beard was a pre-order purchase. So they were much easier to get though perhaps a bit rarer in the long run. But ZP Weapons make it a bit more up to chance and puts good reasoning for people to do Events that could reward Xmas themed crates.
    As for the the Revival of the Fittest. I agree to a degree....what I mean by that is that I think that Revival Tokens bought through the MP shop SHOULD count as 1000 revives bought through there would take QUITE a bit of time to do (365 a year so roughly 3 years if you started from that). However, I don't think revives you get from playing ZMs or from the special boxes from attendance you get occasionally should count. As for Revives from coupons....i'm a bit undecided on that one it would take quite a bit of coupons...but coupons being as easy as they are especially for people who spend on crates would make that go SUPER DUPER fast should someone feel to put their coupons towards those. and as Preset said would quite trivialize those who did bite the bullet and drop money into just buying 1,000 tokens.
    Ribbons suggestion

As stated before I like the idea of having a ZM2 and ZM3 ribbon and a final ribbon that combines all 3 ZM game count ribbons together for a 'overall' with a reward of some kind. Just gotta make sure that reward is good for everyone.

Ribbon should come back

• Crossifre 8th anniversary IMO no. However, I can foresee a 9th, 10th, and so on anniversary ribbons. Although if they changed the name of the ribbon from 8th Anniversary to just Anniversary Ribbon. Then Sure.
    • Crossfire games 2016 again no. These were to be related to the 2016 Olympics. And although the event that rewarded it was rather FUBAR and thus many people, myself included, didn't get this ribbon...i think it should stay away. Maybe new ones for future Olympic games. Perhaps a winter Olympics related one at that!
    • Summer warm-up I can see this one coming back at the start of every summer even though it was a warm-up to the summer games event. Say EARLY June before the summer solstice would be a good timing for it.
    • Crossfire 2.0 I would like to see this one come back though I'd like to see it come back with a release of multiple 2.0 maps again. Say 2.0 texture/revamped maps for GM, Escape, and more of the older S&D, FFA, and TDM maps.
    • Theater of war Most events like this if done right I think could come back though I do believe in making the re-release event harder than the original event for them. Theater of War IIRC came out with the Theater ZM map? If so sure.
    • Operation mayhem Just like the above. I can see this one coming back just the re-release event should be a bit harder than the original event for it.
    • Crossfire summer games 2012 No, just like the Summer games 2016 ribbon. It was held to the Olympic games 2012 and thus it shouldn't return in that manner. Just wait for the next Olympic games where Z8 does a ribbon to go along with it.

my thoughts in red on the re-release ribbons.

Though I think here are some more that COULD be brought back but follow the same simple rule of needing to be somewhat harder than their original release event to get.
    -Exterminator: came with the release of HMX. Would have been nice to go along when they brought in Parasite option but oh well.
    -Show Down Sheriff: a 2011 ribbon. Would be a great re-release if we ever get more western/sandy dusty maps that seem westerny. Especially if re-released alongside weapons that are similar to that theme.
    -Mayhem Begins: Similar to the Operation Mayhem....would be a great event for the Month of May.
    -Devastated City: could see this re-released for a hard grinding re-release. And should another map of similar theme/content be released then it could go well with the ZM map in the event.
    -Back to School Scavenger Hunt: I think this one should come back eventually as well. It could come out as school starts back up for everyone at the end of summers...
    -Grade A Student: I liked this event and thought it was unique....would be a nice one to see return at some point for new players and those that missed it. Though I will say it shouldn't have to be at the start of the school year. Maybe make it at the end of a semester? (although some players might QQ then since end of Semester would be exam time... lol)
    -Film Festivals/Halloween Costumes: I think these should always return every year at about the same time. They have few winners so would give more options plus to me it's something that would seem logical to have annually. Though perhaps each years winners could receive (and back date it for previous years) a special name card and spray or even special character items that indicates the year they won to make them have something special indicating the year they won.
    -[Insert name] Week: For example pistol, zombie, etc etc. They should set aside a specific week or at least a general time frame for each of these to occur each year but spread them out so they don't all happen so close in time.

-Which Side Are You On: I know it's discontinued now...but that seems like it would have been a good event to have people choose sides and stick with them. MAYBE instead of re-opening this one...they can make a Blacklist ribbon AND a Global Risk Ribbon and during the event you have to choose a side and try to make your side win. The event could come around 2 times a year and be like a war between the sides.
  • M1600wner wrote: »
    Hm, While yes, the EP Mall Content has been sitting there for a while now, I think that there is more than enough variation in the EP Mall to warrant those longer update times.

While some guns may be old, they are far from useless.

As for the Ribbons, some Ribbons are simply meant to not be too easy to obtain. Whether it's a Paywall or a Grind one.

The Christmas one is fine, in my opinion. Getting a Christmas gun is a constant chance you have throughout the year, which increases the closer we get to Christmas with all the Christmas Events going on.

As for the Revival of the fittest ribbon, how do you plan to compensate those who spent Lord knows how much ZP to obtain that ribbon? I don't think it'd go over well if the Requirements were to be trivialized.

As for returning Ribbons, I am of the opinion that only ribbons which actually make sense to be recurring should make a comeback. The "Weekly Themed" Ribbons like Sniper Week and Pistol Week for example.

Stuff like the 8th Anniversary Ribbon should stay exclusive. Since, well, the 8th Anniversary for something can only happen once.

Overall, I'm mostly fine with how things are right now, EP Mall wise and Ribbon wise.

just for revival ribbon i want to be against ur idea, what about the players that gott 1 revive and gott the ribbon cause of a bug?
    and i think there are a lot of them, they just spent 400 zp, now to be fair, they really should change it in a way that revives
    from mp shop or others to count, that would not be easy to get 1000 but would be a long race to get the ribbon and fair too

and +1111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111 for lxith all good ideas

• @Winnetiu - thanks for the support man

@IMchuck lmao you doesn't make any sense

@M1600owner & lwith

Well,I don't know what you two are trying to do,get forum ribbon or mod tag...regardless there is no need to be so harsh

I'd just say this-

1.about ep mall-these days even tesla considered "old",so please don't tell me you fully in the favor of regular baret/ebr/armesal being in the mall
    2.about the revive ribbon-they can still keep at as "buy OR get 1000" and not only buy on only get
    3.also the Gm's wouldn't need to "compensate" no one since I'm 100% sure no one will complain if they will rewrite some ribbons.The versa the vest majority of the players would be happy.
    4.also please don't be selfish about the ribbons-if you already got them doesn't mean you need to protect/save them only for yourselves.

@M1600owner & lwith

Well,I don't know what you two are trying to do,get forum ribbon or mod tag...regardless there is no need to be so harsh

I'd just say this-

1.about ep mall-these days even tesla considered "old",so please don't tell me you fully in the favor of regular baret/ebr/armesal being in the mall
    2.about the revive ribbon-they can still keep at as "buy OR get 1000" and not only buy on only get
    3.also the Gm's wouldn't need to "compensate" no one since I'm 100% sure no one will complain if they will rewrite some ribbons.The versa the vest majority of the players would be happy.
    4.also please don't be selfish about the ribbons-if you already got them doesn't mean you need to protect/save them only for yourselves.

Full support for u again Pikachu_2016, and yea i think some players really want to keep some ribbons only for themselves even if maybe they got it with 1 revive when was bugged.
  • @M1600owner & lxith

I'd just say this-

First off, no I don't care for the Samaritan ribbon or to be a MOD. And to accuse someone of just going after that simply because they had a differing opinion than you is sad. So what i'm trying to do is put my own opinions and a sense of why they will or won't implemented.

now for your numbers
    1-It's not about old it's about keeping those guns available and giving a different purpose to the EP mall than was originally intended now since Free Crate Tickets can and kind of have taken over that purpose. Now i'm not saying that the EP mall won't or shouldn't be changed up...just that I don't think it will be due to observations i've made about the EP shop and EP events. I myself wouldn't mind seeing a few weapons, as stated in my first post, changed around from time to time.

2-again you either misread or didn't read at all. I agree with this sentiment just think if revive tokens that you get from playing ZMs were to be included anyone could achieve this within a VERY short time with little to no effort. I can jump into a ZM match at the very end, grab a box for playing 1 minute, and open it and have a good chance at getting a revive. Or I could idle around on Death Rally and build up boxes from that and get it very quickly. But I do agree it shouldn't be limited to just ZP purchases as it is rather silly that way especially after the bugged 1 token purchases had already existed. So expanding it to include MP shop purchases and maybe even coupon purchases of revives would make it an accessible ribbon to everyone but it'd just take effort and/or time unless you want to opt for the fast way and just buy them.

3-No they wouldn't have to compensate anyone, but the fact of the matter is Z8 is a company and they have expenses and it's not a good business practice to sour the fruit that pays those business expenses. Or in other words, the more they just throw things that people once paid for to everyone the more likely they will to upset the paying player base. Mix that in with bad servers and other issues and those paying player base will go away. Now they lack money to pay their GMs and their support staff and have to cut back that means fewer GMs and Support which means even longer between the reporting of a hacker and the banning of a hacker. Less events. Less everything. The game would shut down much faster in that scenario. But that's not to say they can't alter things and make them more accessible to the free to play player base either though. They just have to do it in a wise manner, which might not be exactly what you (players in general) want.
    And yes...if they change some ribbons people will complain. A large portion of player base that don't even read forums or spend money, probably won't....but all it takes is making the paying group upset and this game will go under fast due to their business model of high stakes revenue without having all that large of a diversified paying base of players.

4-Again i've already stated that I don't have the Olympic ribbons. In fact out of the ones you listed, the only ones I DO have were the 8th Anniversary and the Summer Warm-Up and I agreed with the Summer Warm-Up being a good one to re-release in the future. On top of that I suggested they re-release many of the ones I already have as well. The issue with re-releasing ribbons is it needs to make sense and some of them won't due to how the original ribbon was designed. And it's one thing to alter one or two to make it less pay to achieve especially after a bug already destroyed that aspect anyways that it is to completely go around changing things just because some players didn't achieve it for whatever reason. Some things are MEANT to stay exclusive. It's what makes them popular and makes people try for similar things down the road.

So many suggestions are focused on what the person making the suggestion wants personally for their current game status and not what would be good for the ENTIRE player base OR stuff that makes sense within its implementation/re-implementation. Sure you can use your wants or lack of something as a starting base but put some thought into it to make it better and don't try to accuse someone of wanting to be a MOD or anything just because they put some thought into your suggestions and come up with a few different opinions upon doing so.

But this overall mentality of "here's what i need make it happen!" can be seen in many suggestion threads but can also be summed up with this quote from the OP here:

instead of just suggesting what YOU need/want. Suggest something that makes sense in terms of how to re-implement or edit so that it can still benefit everyone without driving away those who keep Z8 in business. Not only will you get more support, but it'll make more sense to the GMs and the Devs and thus more likely to actually get implemented.
  • Ixith wrote: »
    First off, no I don't care for the Samaritan ribbon or to be a MOD. And to accuse someone of just going after that simply because they had a differing opinion than you is sad. So what i'm trying to do is put my own opinions and a sense of why they will or won't implemented.

now for your numbers
    1-It's not about old it's about keeping those guns available and giving a different purpose to the EP mall than was originally intended now since Free Crate Tickets can and kind of have taken over that purpose. Now i'm not saying that the EP mall won't or shouldn't be changed up...just that I don't think it will be due to observations i've made about the EP shop and EP events. I myself wouldn't mind seeing a few weapons, as stated in my first post, changed around from time to time.

2-again you either misread or didn't read at all. I agree with this sentiment just think if revive tokens that you get from playing ZMs were to be included anyone could achieve this within a VERY short time with little to no effort. I can jump into a ZM match at the very end, grab a box for playing 1 minute, and open it and have a good chance at getting a revive. Or I could idle around on Death Rally and build up boxes from that and get it very quickly. But I do agree it shouldn't be limited to just ZP purchases as it is rather silly that way especially after the bugged 1 token purchases had already existed. So expanding it to include MP shop purchases and maybe even coupon purchases of revives would make it an accessible ribbon to everyone but it'd just take effort and/or time unless you want to opt for the fast way and just buy them.

3-No they wouldn't have to compensate anyone, but the fact of the matter is Z8 is a company and they have expenses and it's not a good business practice to sour the fruit that pays those business expenses. Or in other words, the more they just throw things that people once paid for to everyone the more likely they will to upset the paying player base. Mix that in with bad servers and other issues and those paying player base will go away. Now they lack money to pay their GMs and their support staff and have to cut back that means fewer GMs and Support which means even longer between the reporting of a hacker and the banning of a hacker. Less events. Less everything. The game would shut down much faster in that scenario. But that's not to say they can't alter things and make them more accessible to the free to play player base either though. They just have to do it in a wise manner, which might not be exactly what you (players in general) want.
    And yes...if they change some ribbons people will complain. A large portion of player base that don't even read forums or spend money, probably won't....but all it takes is making the paying group upset and this game will go under fast due to their business model of high stakes revenue without having all that large of a diversified paying base of players.

4-Again i've already stated that I don't have the Olympic ribbons. In fact out of the ones you listed, the only ones I DO have were the 8th Anniversary and the Summer Warm-Up and I agreed with the Summer Warm-Up being a good one to re-release in the future. On top of that I suggested they re-release many of the ones I already have as well. The issue with re-releasing ribbons is it needs to make sense and some of them won't due to how the original ribbon was designed. And it's one thing to alter one or two to make it less pay to achieve especially after a bug already destroyed that aspect anyways that it is to completely go around changing things just because some players didn't achieve it for whatever reason. Some things are MEANT to stay exclusive. It's what makes them popular and makes people try for similar things down the road.

So many suggestions are focused on what the person making the suggestion wants personally for their current game status and not what would be good for the ENTIRE player base OR stuff that makes sense within its implementation/re-implementation. Sure you can use your wants or lack of something as a starting base but put some thought into it to make it better and don't try to accuse someone of wanting to be a MOD or anything just because they put some thought into your suggestions and come up with a few different opinions upon doing so.

But this overall mentality of "here's what i need make it happen!" can be seen in many suggestion threads but can also be summed up with this quote from the OP here:

instead of just suggesting what YOU need/want. Suggest something that makes sense in terms of how to re-implement or edit so that it can still benefit everyone without driving away those who keep Z8 in business. Not only will you get more support, but it'll make more sense to the GMs and the Devs and thus more likely to actually get implemented.

Both of u have good ideas , and u should not fight each other , instead of that the both of u should work together maybe u gett out even some better ideas.

• @M1600owner & lwith

I'd just say this-

Harsh? I'd like to think I was rather civil in voicing my opinions. I've had the pleasure to say this a few times by now, and I'll gladly repeat it again, I'm here for conversation, not for the sole purpose of acquiring a Ribbon or the Mod tag.

Allow me to go through those Numbers of yours.

1. I do not contest the fact that the Weapons in question may be old, but they hardly are unusable because of it. Sure, newer Skins with more Ammo and Stat Boosts came out, but keep in mind that this is a free currency.
    Having the newest stuff in there isn't the purpose of it, it is to give those who complete Events a chance on acquiring ZP Crates for basically free, no matter how old the guns may be.

2. I understand that, but it'd still be rather unfair for those who did spend the amount required to obtain it. We aren't talking about pocket change here. Kanadian had the following to say of it;
    Not all ribbons are meant to be quickly achieved. This ribbon in particular is more of an accumulated-over-time sort of deal.

To answer the other questions, only tokens purchased with ZP count towards this ribbon, and yes there was a bug with this ribbon a while back where purchasing only 1 token would get it for you. It has since been fixed.

3. I'd like to imagine that you'll most likely hear some resistance about it here and there. And no, they aren't required to compensate anyone for any change they do, although it'd probably earn them the good will of their customers if they did.
    However, indeed, I'd imagine those who did not spend money on it would naturally be rather happy about it. (And if the Ribbon wasn't so expensive to acquire in the past, hell, I'd agree of the change.)

4. Selfish, huh? Heh. I don't own the Theater of War Ribbon or the Summer Games 2012 Ribbon, and frankly, I don't gain anything from not wanting anyone else to have it. Of the list, the only ribbons which I think should stay exclusive are the 8th Anniversary and the CF 2.0 one.
    Because in my opinion, (Yes, those do exist.) it just doesn't really make sense for em' to return.

You voicing your Suggestions is perfectly fine, however calling people too harsh for not sharing the same opinion as you hardly is in the spirit of things. Much less accusing them of wanting a Ribbon or a Tag.

When you create a thread, you need to be ready to accept that some people do not think the same as you. That's the case for just about anything.

I completely support people sharing their ideas, and am ALWAYS willing to listen to people when they don't agree with me and tell me why. But there is only so much I can say when I get "You just want the Ribbon or the MOD Tag" as a response when I was rather expecting you to try and convince me of your standpoint.

@M1600owner & lwith

I'd just say this-

You just gave out ideas that benefit you only, how is that a suggestion that would satisfy everyone?

Also just because people state their opinion doesn't mean they are chasing MOD tags, that is pure accusation out of nowhere. Implementing ideas that was once only for the paying player base to satisfy everyone makes 0 sense. It only works if the outcome is reasonable enough for everyone.

If you havn't noticed every weekend they add a set of unique weapons for pretty cheap ep. What else do you want?

Your revival of the fittest idea...I would have to say include the mp mall but thats it.

The christmas ribbon states WEAPONS only. Stop trying to make ribbons go your way, that ribbon does not need touching.

Don't even try to say its selfish not to change it. It's there for a reason it is what it is, there are many other free ribbons. Changing ribbons is not up for debate, just like the
    30 rewards ribbon is not up for debate. Let. It. Go.

@M1600owner & lwith

I'd just say this-

can you also tell me what makes no sense, or do you just don't like my answer?

About the revival of the fittest' ribbon -i misunderstood this^^ But as someone who has bought all 1000 tokens (no joke!) I would be quite ****ed if you can get it now also by playing itself.

About the 8th anniversary' -imagine you are 21 years old, and now someone comes to you and says 'next year we celebrate your 21st birthday'...Do you know now why this ribbon is unique and should not come back?

PS: I'm not protecting any ribbons... I just want you to do the same thing as everyone else!
  • @M1600owner & lwith

They're not here for the ribbon. They're chained to their computers doing their daily posts until I feed them. :D
  • IMChuck wrote: »
    can you also tell me what makes no sense, or do you just don't like my answer?

About the revival of the fittest' ribbon -i misunderstood this^^ But as someone who has bought all 1000 tokens (no joke!) I would be quite ****ed if you can get it now also by playing itself.

About the 8th anniversary' -imagine you are 21 years old, and now someone comes to you and says 'next year we celebrate your 21st birthday'...Do you know now why this ribbon is unique and should not come back?

PS: I'm not protecting any ribbons... I just want you to do the same thing as everyone else!

Why dont u and the players who bought all 1000 tokens rage against all the players that got ribbon by purchasing just one token when was bugged,
    if someone come and have an idea to change it to be more easy to get with mp or other ways, u should support him, and think about how useful
    the tokens are now, most of the players can play any zm map without having need of any token so the only utility of this tokens is to get ribbon,
    why should anyone pay for such a big amount of tokens that he dont even need.
  • Trying to tell people they're harsh or selfish just because they have a different opinion than you isn't going to get you a good conversation.

8th anniversary should definitely not come back. It doesn't make any sense to bring it back.
    Ribbons with a year (2012/2016) shouldn't come back.
    CrossFire 2.0 was a big game update. It shouldn't come back, because there will never be another 2.0 update.
    Summer warm-up I don't mind coming back. It can be a yearly thing, as it just says summer.
    Theater of war, again, was part of a certain patch, so I don't think it should come back.
    Operation mayhem doesn't seem very specific to any event/mode/map so sure. 5000 kills in 1 month can be done whenever, maybe yearly in may.

Also your last thread ended in you telling people to seek psychiatric help. I don't want to return to that, but you seem to completely refuse to let other people have different opinions.
    Tell them WHY you don't like your opinion, don't just attempt to insult them.

If you can have a decent discussion about the points other people raise it's a lot easier to come up with an idea that everyone can enjoy.
  • winnnetou wrote: »
    Why dont u and the players who bought all 1000 tokens rage against all the players that got ribbon by purchasing just one token when was bugged,
    if someone come and have an idea to change it to be more easy to get with mp or other ways, u should support him, and think about how useful
    the tokens are now, most of the players can play any zm map without having need of any token so the only utility of this tokens is to get ribbon,
    why should anyone pay for such a big amount of tokens that he dont even need.

I've played zm back in 2012-'13 at this time you had no AA12 or M240B Tesla or whatever... Most players used RPK,M60 or gatling gun and we actually had to fight them zombies, That + the ribbon itself was the reason for me buying 1k tokens^^

Btw i started randomly buying tokens with coupons, guess what i'm already at 400 tokens in less than a month.

I've heard about that 'buy 1 token' bug, but i can't really say anything about this as i don't know anyone who really got this ribbon by buying 1 token... did a GM ever confirm it?
  • IMChuck wrote: »
    I've played zm back in 2012-'13 at this time you had no AA12 or M240B Tesla or whatever... Most players used RPK,M60 or gatling gun and we actually had to fight them zombies, That + the ribbon itself was the reason for me buying 1k tokens^^

Btw i started randomly buying tokens with coupons, guess what i'm already at 400 tokens in less than a month.

I've heard about that 'buy 1 token' bug, but i can't really say anything about this as i don't know anyone who really got this ribbon by buying 1 token... did a GM ever confirm it?

Ive played too zm in 2010-13 and didnt need any token , and i played with m4a1 silver or ak silver,
    and i always used to play with friends that liked and know to play as a team.and maybe when u
    started to play zm i had already "Like a baws" ribbon which was my goal, cause i was one of the ffirst players that got it.

As for that "buy 1 token bug" a lot of players got the ribbon with that bug help and GM Kanadian confirmed
    that bug was real and that they fixed it since than.
  • look who comment in the thread-only the same selfish people who were against the restore the HSR idea lol :D

and no my suggestion doesn't "benefit me only"-it is good for idea 95% of the players- for the average normal players who buy 100k ones in a year(n-o-r-m-a-l- not ill people with 1000+ posts who buy 300-400k zp every patch).

and by the way-with your wall of text you just making a joke of yourselves by looking like people who trying to prove something to someone
  • look who comment in the thread-only the same selfish people who were against the restore the HSR idea lol :D

and no my suggestion doesn't "benefit me only"-it is good for idea 95% of the players- for the average normal players who buy 100k ones in a year(n-o-r-m-a-l- not ill people with 1000+ posts who buy 300-400k zp every patch).

and by the way-with your wall of text you just making a joke of yourselves by looking like people who trying to prove something to someone

Selfish? Im sorry but you had the same opportunity as everyone else to obtain those ribbons. And if you didn't feel like doing the missions at the time thats your problem and you shouldn't complain.
    Are you trying to make fun of people who write a wall of text? Lol. Unlike you at least those people bring some proper arguments and input to the table and keep your sorry ass thread alive. Which should've died off the second it was created because we have had enough beggars threads like this lately.

Stop that, u already going down the hill.Yes u have a few good ideas , but stop fighting with others just cause they have
    different opinions.Instead of that u should try to search a way to have an agreedment with other forumers , and work
    together for a better purpose.Anyway how do u want these ideas to get implemented if mods or gms just see us fighting for
    whos opinion is the best?

See what I mean?

This is the exact same thing that happened in your previous thread. You insult people who have a different opinion to you instead of talking about the points that are up for discussion.

If you can't handle other people's opinions get off the forums or stop posting.

This is a place for discussion, not "everyone who disagrees with me is wrong/selfish".

I think winnetou and Bunni said it very well.

Respect other people's opinion and you will get respect back. I'm not sure why you keep calling people selfish for having their own opinion. I quite like the fact that people have different points of views and thoughts, because I learn a lot from others this way. Going forward, you should always remember to keep an open mind when posting on the forums. I'm sure it'll save you a lot of unnecessary stress and emotions as well :P
  • Well,I don't see any thing wrong with this thread...
    So he made a thread for his own needs so what?
    I as well made tons of threads about "coupons guns" and "bls GM's aa12 for 60 ribbons" thinking only about myself
    Same anti and negativity from people were in my threads

about the suggestion-

+1 to zm3 ribbon
    -1 to edit ribbons(even I agree 150k is insane for one ribbon...most people would rather prefer take a vip over one ribbon)
    -1 to bring old ribbons back and +1 to finally choose a reward for 60 ribbons already (I'm at 59 currently) :D

@Pokemon guy-you also be careful with your insults-I just received a message from one of the GM's warning me with perm in-game ban(after almost 10 years of playing this game) for calling someone a "jerk"
  • Cause I like getting myself invovled in stuff I am going state my opinion ( plus i've not read any other post on this thread so this is just my view )

Regarding EP:
    I feel like the EP does need to get updated with some better weapons, It's not like I am going to use it but having all these EP and have nothing to get makes it really pointless to even have EP and with that delay on when you can buy weapons from the EP Store it just makes it alot worse so yeah wouldn't mind seeing some stuff added to make EP actually mean something cause i'll rather give it in for some GP at this rate.

Regarding Ribbons:
    Never really cared for the ribbons like if I can get them then I guess i'll try but I can see why the Xmas Gear should count since it does connect with the whole Christmas Theme of the Ribbon and plus they are not given out all the time ( let's not add the last VIP Pre Order ) so it's quite rare in a way like the other Xmas weapons ( let's not add the Bingo weapons ).

I don't get this Revival one. So you would rather not buy the 1000 Revive tokens which are in the EP store by the way but would want to get 1000 revives? Like I can kinda see it since you can get Revive Tokens from the ZM Boxes but I feel like that would just be more work then just getting the 1000 Revive Tokens in my view.

I couldn't really care for the ZM ribbons ( not to be rude seriously ) since I don't play much ZM so I shouldn't really talk on it.

Ribbons should come back:

Crossfire 8th Anniversary: How? Like it's already past lol maybe for the 12th or something but you can't bring back an anniversary.
    Crossfire Games 2016: I wasn't there to see this so I don't know how it was obtained but it could probabily come back since it would follow on from 2016 to 2017 like the CFFF ribbons.
    Summer Warm Up: Well Summer is gone so yeah... maybe next year just probably not the same Ribbon.
    Crossfire 2.0: Well that's past so it wouldn't make much sense to bring back this ribbon if it was for the release of Crossfire 2.0... maybe for Crossfire 3.0 when it ever happens ( spolier: it probably won't. )
    Theater of War: Looking onto it it's for an 2012 Update Patch and I think it was for that one Theater map... Wouldn't make much sense to bring it back but rather to see an ribbon for new upcoming maps if that's what you want.
    Opeation Mayhem: Probably won't come back but they could release a new Opeation.
    Crossifre Summer Games 2012: But you just... I don't see why but it could probably come back in 2018 with Crossfire Summer Games 2018 since Summer has already gone.

I feel like you should of suggested this a bit better with you talking about a timed ribbon and a way it could come back cause by just putting ribbons on a list it just looks weird cause they are really old it's like me asking for the CFFF 2014 ribbon to come back... like why lol.

Plus ribbons are going to come and go and if you werent there to get it then that's how it is i've missed many ribbons since I have been gone but i'll just get the new ones that are coming out if I feel like it.