Barrett needs a buff in mutation modes.

Please gm's consider buffing the barrett in hmx/hm/mm. I really love the barretts and I know we will see a lot more reskins of this gun. It just stinks that one of the most popular snipers is going to waste with its mediocre firepower. I am sure a lot of people feel the same way.

Comments

• The way they give out crates with Barretts? Not sure about it. I see so many noobs with Barretts UG and stuff.

Issa +/- from me. Not sure.
  • iDupree_ wrote: »
    The way they give out crates with Barretts? Not sure about it. I see so many noobs with Barretts UG and stuff.

Issa +/- from me. Not sure.

I personally feel like at least the Barrett Divine Dragon and Ancient Dragon should have full power in HMX, instead of being nerfed.

Anyway, it's a +1 from me, even though I own the Barrett Noble Beast which luckily isn't nerfed.
  • i'll back the buffing of regular barrets for Mutations only on the condition that they fix the kick glitch that people abuse the crap out of with Barrets and VIP chars in regular modes. and by fix I mean do SOMETHING that makes it either no possible or at least a small offense should it get reported.
  • I personally feel like at least the Barrett Divine Dragon and Ancient Dragon should have full power in HMX, instead of being nerfed.

Anyway, it's a +1 from me, even though I own the Barrett Noble Beast which luckily isn't nerfed.

If they nerfed the Barrett Noble Beast I would riot, even though I don't own it.
  • Ixith wrote: »
    i'll back the buffing of regular barrets for Mutations only on the condition that they fix the kick glitch that people abuse the crap out of with Barrets and VIP chars in regular modes. and by fix I mean do SOMETHING that makes it either no possible or at least a small offense should it get reported.

You can't kick with vip chars in mutation modes, thankfully.
    I personally feel like at least the Barrett Divine Dragon and Ancient Dragon should have full power in HMX, instead of being nerfed.

Great idea, even tho every zp reskin is in a limited time crate. Dragon skins definitely should be the ones with full power.