new mode : GOD MODE

currently only GM can use GOD mode so this is my idea cause i want try it and i think it will be very cool
BL team will be in GOD mode and use any melee to kill GR
when BL kill GR they will switch
the winning team who will do more damage to the other team
i want to know your opinions and what is the best for this mode
rounds system or like Escape mode (5 min for each team)

Comments

• -1. This a easy way to get your KD easy up by doing it ''legit''. When you made kills and have deaths, leave the game. The kills and deaths will be saved in the database.... so no thank you.
  • minorninja wrote: »
    -1. This a easy way to get your KD easy up by doing it ''legit''. When you made kills and have deaths, leave the game. The kills and deaths will be saved in the database.... so no thank you.

lol i think you didn't get it this mode is only for fun like king mode and sheep no KD
  • my idea isn't perfect but the main idea is GOD mode if you have any ideas how we can make a mode with this option it will be great
    maybe it can be like hero mode each round 1 player will be in god mode and he will try kill the others , to start the game it should be 4 in the room
    and GR target is get more damage on him
  • @minorninja the KDR thing can be avoided by making it a special game mode like King, Sheep, etc etc. those don't record your KDR. Instead it could do say a score factor.

Perhaps this could be better suited for a set up more like Mutation just without mutants? 1 or maybe 2 or even 3 players randomly gets chosen to be put into God Mode after 10 seconds into the game (same way game chooses mutants), everyone must then try to deal as much damage as possible to this GOD. While avoiding being killed too much. The God player can perhaps be limited to pistols or melees and has to kill all other players. (I'm envisioning a special melee called 'Hand of God' where the God player just taps the other players with a finger for it's attack and they die). Once all other players are dead or time runs out the round ends. The goal is to do as much damage as possible to the GOD players. It could be calculated like the damage to mutants as well.
  • Sorry but i think mode like that would be silly , to face someone can't be killed or even if I can't be killed .. for me the real fun to feel you can kill or be killed at any moment in the game , btw it's like big head mode , when they have big head you can't kill them and the only thing you can do is killing by knife or runnnnnn !