Good Old Days!!

Hi Gm,

Just wanna say something,i've been playing crossfire since 2009..i changed more than 3 accounts through these years,
and my final one "which i'm playing right now" is from 2013..
in all these years i dreamed about one thing which is so impossible to achieve.i always dreamed to obtain the "Ak 47 Gold"..i've already get all the coupons weapons from the black market right now..so i wonder that if u could "please" help me and put the gold weapons back in the blackmarket coupons..
please would u help a big fan of this game to make his dream come true?
and my final quastion is when u will change the coupons weapons?,and is there any opportunity to put back any of the old "Mall" weapons..i realy missed those days..

sorry about my long speach..

with all love and respect,

Comments

• Personally, I think the old weapons should stay rare.

That being said, I wouldn't be against them releasing new versions of these weapons that are slightly different to the originals (Silversmith, UG, etc.) just to keep the old ones rare and the veteran players happy.
  • MADD0G993 wrote: »
    Hi Gm,

Just wanna say something,i've been playing crossfire since 2009..i changed more than 3 accounts through these years,
    in all these years i dreamed about one thing which is so impossible to achieve.i always dreamed to obtain the "Ak 47 Gold"..i've already get all the coupons weapons from the black market right now..so i wonder that if u could "please" help me and put the gold weapons back in the blackmarket coupons..
    and my final quastion is when u will change the coupons weapons?,and is there any opportunity to put back any of the old "Mall" weapons..i realy missed those days..

Do u think that if someone listen to u, me and all the others
    that have already those weapons will have nothing
    to exchange our coupons, cause we dont want to
    give our coupons for duplicate weapons.
    From now on dont be so selfish when u make any
    suggestion, think about the others too.
    -1 from me

P.S. i play same as u, from 2009, u should make like me and
    keep ur original account, than u would have those weapons.
  • +1 back the combat Axe normal permanent again and the golden guns
    • IGN Ezio
  • +1 Like you I never had the opportunity to get those old golden weapons from coupons.
  • I would like to get my golden m4a1 back. Since my old account got hacked. But it should be a still a rare gun in the game. Back in the days. Getting coupouns was a hard task even if you spend ZP on ZP crates. These days people are complaining for new weapons in the coupon shop.
  • Can't say I don't wanna have some of the old weaps! (Though whoever got them back then will go raging. You can already see it here.... )
    Personally, I think the old weapons should stay rare.

That being said, I wouldn't be against them releasing new versions of these weapons that are slightly different to the originals (Silversmith, UG, etc.) just to keep the old ones rare and the veteran players happy.

Well you mean Veteran BUYERS but respect to the suggestion! SAME specs, different versions if it would make everyone happy..
  • SPOPON wrote: »
    Can't say I don't wanna have some of the old weaps! (Though whoever got them back then will go raging. You can already see it here.... )

Well you mean Veteran BUYERS but respect to the suggestion! SAME specs, different versions if it would make everyone happy..

Yeah, mostly buyers lol...
    Although one of my friends from back then (He quit, RIP) had M4 Silver and Combat Axe from just surveys/GP crates :P
  • winnnetou wrote: »
    Do u think that if someone listen to u, me and all the others
    that have already those weapons will have nothing
    to exchange our coupons, cause we dont want to
    give our coupons for duplicate weapons.
    -1 from me

P.S. i play same as u, from 2009, u should make like me and
    keep ur original account, than u would have those weapons.

[size=+1]That's right !
    [/size]
  • Yep don't own it & don't want it....Own already many replicates of AK-47 , Knife & dual mags don't need it Unique & Rare should stay that way sorry but -1
    Recommendation think outside the box as if you're not a spender then suggest an event that will do hard tasks to prevent easy obtainability of your desired weapon & hope they vote for it :)
  • I would love really to own them but as most of ppl said they should be rare and available only for the oldest accounts in this game. :(
  • MADD0G993 wrote: »
    Hi Gm,

It would be great, since starting to play in 2010 was not so easy to access ZP crates, I would like to have the opportunity to own one of those old gold weapons: M4A1 gold or AK47 Gold.

Pd: if you just wanna the ak47 gold, you can to get it for slaughter tickets C: AK47-Knife-Ultimate Gold, it's not the same but is good too.
  • winnnetou wrote: »
    -1 from me

may i remember your suggestion to get the revive token ribbon for free?
  • egypig wrote: »
    may i remember your suggestion to get the revive token ribbon for free?

yea and that was to help all the players not only me, but when u made ur suggestion that was good only for newer accounts and bad for the old ones