Can we Get a Regular AK Skin in ZP Crates

I noticed that all AKs there are always with the knife. It would be cool to get some regular aks with skins that way us competitive players can use them in scrims for fun and potentially matches.

Comments

• So for e.g the AK - Xmas? they released many AK skins since a year ago but it's not often. A good example would be that one sale they had (I think Boxing day) which consisted of AK - halloween (old one and new i think) and other skins. So you're gonna have to wait and see what this upcoming Black Friday has to offer. I'm sure it won't disappoint :P
  • Probably won't happen but probably could happen lol.

Reason why I say that is that there wouldn't be any selling point for the weapons expect that they are colourful so why would you want to spin for those when you could spin for one with +5 ammo or something along those lines but then again people love collecting camos so yeah.

I would love to see it in the GP crates since it's not anything special but the design and would actually give the GP BM some ideas by just following this structure of weapon reskins with no advantages at all... of course there could only be a new one every once a year but that would highly never ever happen.
  • Probably won't happen but probably could happen lol.

Reason why I say that is that there wouldn't be any selling point for the weapons expect that they are colourful so why would you want to spin for those when you could spin for one with +5 ammo or something along those lines but then again people love collecting camos so yeah.

I would love to see it in the GP crates since it's not anything special but the design and would actually give the GP BM some ideas by just following this structure of weapon reskins with no advantages at all... of course there could only be a new one every once a year but that would highly never ever happen.

Actually I like this idea better. Make it GP so that it's accessible to everyone

Pyrex00 wrote: »
    So for e.g the AK - Xmas? they released many AK skins since a year ago but it's not often. A good example would be that one sale they had (I think Boxing day) which consisted of AK - halloween (old one and new i think) and other skins. So you're gonna have to wait and see what this upcoming Black Friday has to offer. I'm sure it won't disappoint :P

yeah like the AK halloween which happens to be my favorite ak. Are there even any others with just a skin?
  • like Ak47 Russia ? :P
    i think they will add more soon :)