Wave mode

there were cool mode call wave mode alot of people love it but it forgot becose the room take along time if u just make any reson to play it more .. all game would filled by wavers so make any event ant make prize items for wave mode no body wanna play vs people have cards with max power and he just begain to know that mode i hope u like it .

Comments

• tl;dr we need a wave mode event to make it active.
  • i mean i'd be okay with that if it comes with a re-balancing and touch ups to make Wave mode not suck so hard and prevent it from being 5 Wave mode players ganging up on 2 low level barebones card people in every room and yet not take 3 hours to play a single match or at least make those 3 hours even remotely enjoyable so it doesn't feel like 3 hours. Oh and a new map or two...cause it gets old playing on the same 2 maps for hours upon hours.

Now Super Soldier TDM and S&D event...I could do that....especially if they just bring in more maps for those modes.
  • Ixith wrote: »
    i mean i'd be okay with that if it comes with a re-balancing and touch ups to make Wave mode not suck so hard and prevent it from being 5 Wave mode players ganging up on 2 low level barebones card people in every room and yet not take 3 hours to play a single match or at least make those 3 hours even remotely enjoyable so it doesn't feel like 3 hours. Oh and a new map or two...cause it gets old playing on the same 2 maps for hours upon hours.

Now Super Soldier TDM and S&D event...I could do that....especially if they just bring in more maps for those modes.

I would preffer that staff take care of hakers , and only after to make events.
    Unbelievable, today i saw one speed haker even on a zm map.
    of course u get an +1 for idea, cause i love wave
    but anyway im worried about hakers situation, they could ruin the hole event.