Reward on a succesful report

A lot of people are not reporting the hackers. I read a lot that "gms are not watching reports" that isn't true ofcourse. Or taking too long. But I think that I've seen worst what someone says is "He/she bought a lot of ZP, sp GMs won't ban him/her"

My idea is too increase that people do report. For a succesful report, there should be a reward. For a auccesful report, that you get old ZP crates. I know a lot prefer ZP as reward. But that won't happen if this gets impletend. To remove the "cheating" way for the rewards. "By making new accounts and using hacks on a low level". There should be a minium rank to get ZP crates. How higher the rank, more crates you get. I think the rank should be the rank when you can join a clan. (I don't know the name).

Comments

• IMO, the idea isn't bad since the report has to be succesful in order to receive the rewards, so abusing of this option would be impossible. But on the other side, this could encourage people to create new accounts, install hack programs on them and using their main accounts (high level/rank accounts) to report those new accounts and get the crates that way. Guess that's the main inconsistency I've found about that. o-o

But the idea itself isn't bad. I believe too, that we should receive some rewards for reporting succesfully (and if not, at least only in crisis situations like this), and in the way it won't be an option that can be abused anymore.
  • AuraSphere wrote: »
    IMO, the idea isn't bad since the report has to be succesful in order to receive the rewards, so abusing of this option would be impossible. But on the other side, this could encourage people to create new accounts, install hack programs on them and using their main accounts (high level/rank accounts) to report those new accounts and get the crates that way. Guess that's the main inconsistency I've found about that. o-o

But the idea itself isn't bad. I believe too, that we should receive some rewards for reporting succesfully (and if not, at least only in crisis situations like this), and in the way it won't be an option that can be abused anymore.
    in this process they will need 2 PCs to save and report , who will buy 2 PCs and create an account every time they make a report for 5 crates for example? This may happen but it is too hard that it happens regularly as this will be a waste of time
    minorninja wrote: »
    A lot of people are not reporting the hackers. I read a lot that "gms are not watching reports" that isn't true ofcourse. Or taking too long. But I think that I've seen worst what someone says is "He/she bought a lot of ZP, sp GMs won't ban him/her"

My idea is too increase that people do report. For a succesful report, there should be a reward. For a auccesful report, that you get old ZP crates. I know a lot prefer ZP as reward. But that won't happen if this gets impletend. To remove the "cheating" way for the rewards. "By making new accounts and using hacks on a low level". There should be a minium rank to get ZP crates. How higher the rank, more crates you get. I think the rank should be the rank when you can join a clan. (I don't know the name).
    great idea +1 for sure, I would suggest 5 GM crates as a reward :D
  • in this process they will need 2 PCs to save and report , who will buy 2 PCs and create an account every time they make a report for 5 crates for example? This may happen but it is too hard that it happens regularly as this will be a waste of time

great idea +1 for sure, I would suggest 5 GM crates as a reward :D

- Well, they don't have to do it that way, when they got friends, clanmates, etc, who can help in this process, right?...plus, ofc it would be difficult for some players to do something like that, but I'm anyways leaving the possibility that they could do it at some point in the future if this gets implemented somehow.

- GM crates seems balanced IMO, so I also support this suggestion.

~
  • There is no reason for rewards. The reward in reporting a hacker is not seeing that account again.
    At most they could implement a ribbon for let's say 10 successful reports.

I think it would be pretty much impossible, but I would love it if people on the same team as an obvious hacker who didn't vote to kick would lose their honorable soldier badge or receive some other sort of punishment. That would put a stop to hacking fairly quickly, since nobody would tolerate a hacker in the room, not even his own team.

All I know is that there is an insane surge of hackers this week. I play S&D 90% of the time and I am seeing speed hackers in there quite often.