My feedback to z8games

Hey! How are ya?

First of all, let me clear few things:
1.) My english isn't best, so please be tolerant :).
2.) I wrote this thread from perspective of veteran player (almost 7 years playing CrossFire on daily basis). And there I will explain why I stopped playing CrossFire on daily basis recently.

OK, here we go:

1.) Keep your version original!
- One thing that makes me play CF NA even after start of EU (I'm from EU) was originality. Original BlackMarket, Original Kill-Marks, Original boxes (wooden boxes on maps) design etc. Now some of these things are gone (especialy Black Market is quite odd right now).

2.) Rewarding game play.
- Badges, Achievements, Ribons. Good job on these thinks. It's rewarding and especialy Ribons and badges are ideal long term goals wth decent reward that hooked me up for few years.
- Maybe don't make too many Map / Mode specifik achievements? I mean, why there are map specific achievements that won't matter becasue nobody play on these maps (like Red Eye )

3.) Add more weapons!
- I know, it's not always about weapons, but hey! More weapons = more fun!. Don't add too many reskins and instead add some new weapons into GP section. I know it might sounds dumb, but why not add VZ-58, MP5k, Mossberg etc. as GP weapons? (Just original versions, keeps reskins as ZP weapons)
- And why at the first place are weapons like KAR 98K, Mossin Nagant and M1A1 listed as Zp-Crate weapons? C'mon guys! These weapons are not even that good.

4.) Re-balance weapons.
- Ok! This one is really difficult to explain. But hey, it may be the most rewarding in terms of gameplay and players interest. There are weapons that have Black-Market version that's absolutely Ok. Like Desert Eagle & Desert Eagle camo, Anaconda & Anaconda adv., M4A1 & M4A1-S Patriot. Stock version is easy to obtain, but upgraded version comes with benefits. And then there is weapons like TRG-21 or MSG90. C'mon! Why are these weapons even in Black Market? TRG is slower than AWM and MSG90 is just worse DSR-1. But these weapons are still Ok in my opinion, after all it's just stock version.
- But what about M1A1, Winchester or Winchester Gold. C'mon guys! Winchester is Black Market weapon with lower fire-rate, reload-rate and less DMG than it's item shop variant. Winchester gold is even no-longer obtainable and is just stock winchester with wall-bang (no magazine extesion, no fire-rate or reaload-rate bonus and absolutely no DMG increase). Just increase the DMG of winchester so it's atleast as good as KS-23 or A-Bolt Shotguns. Or increase it's range. But hey, what about M1A1? It's cool weapon that is almost useles. It really should have been precisious headshot machine, but can't score one-hit headshot against armored opponent at any range ... C'mon! Boost it's damage so it's cappable of one-shot headshot. After all it is from ZP Black Market crate and it's no longer obtainable.
- What I'm trying to say is .. there is just too many AKs, M4s and AWMs in every single match. Increase usefullnes of other weapons too! :)

5.) Less is sometimes more!
- Why is there everything blinking in the loby (black market tab etc.) and every time I obtain some MPs I have to go to the announcements and delete the message manualy? And please ... stop shoving tips to players that exceeded Staff Sergeant level. It gets really annoying.

6.) Clan activities
- Ah ... I have no idea where to start with this one. Let's face it, not making Clan Wars valuable for such a long time hurt CrossFire the most. In my opinion even more than hackers did. And I don't even know if Clan Wars matter nowaday because I can't try. My clan goes extinct because there was nothing to do and playing Clan Wars without any long-term results (like Clan Rank) is just waste of time. I'm not sure about this, but from my perspective the only thing that matter right now in Clan ranking is how many ZP your clan spend. Just bring back old Clan Ranking system, where you have to compete with other clans in Clan Wars in order to increase your points. Loss = losing points, Victory = getting some points.
- Clan Battles. Hey! Quite huge portion of your players are still from Europe (and from africa ... I know). Why we can't compete in Clan Battles? Well .. technicaly we can, but we have to wake up early in the morning to go to the work or school. So playing CrossFire from 3AM to 4AM is not really the best option ...

7.) Other activities beside casual gameplay
- Tournaments -> Make it worth playing. Add some prizes for Gp (like winning team will get GP crates that host bought, or colored smokes, flashguards, C4 kit, Extra bags).
- Ranked matches -> I don't know how it's nowadays, but 2, maybe 3 months back it was just overhelmed with cheaters .. making it just unplayable.
- Wave Mode (and variants) -> I found Wave mode especialy really fun mode. But players seems to don't like it. Maybe increase reward for playing it or throw some periodical events? Maybe add option from Super Soldiers to balance card levels and yeah .. nerf RPG :).

8.) Ghost Mode & sounds settings
- It would have been nice to make Shadow Mode sound settings comprise regular Ghost Mode too. Ghosts can buy Breath down, but as Soldier you still have to listen to that newbie with MG-3 making you absolutely easy prey for anybody who atleast know basics of Bunny Hop.

9.) Cosmetics etc.
- Well .. believe it or not, in your community are some girls that play CrossFire too. It would have been awesome to move basic SPOP as Gp char as option for them? I don't see SPOP char so often in matches anyway. And I know that there are female chars in MP section from time to time.
- Maybe add some tactical stuffs as GP char items for players willing to increase their EXP gain and at the same time make their char look bit more tacti-cool? (now that we have permanent VIP weapons I can't imagine anyone paying Zp for better version of baret). Or maybe add something brand new? (I don't know how exactly it works. I know that z8 isn't developer, but you can place orders, right?).

10.) Pay to Win.
- Hey! I know what you're going to say. But CrossFire is one of few free to play games that I found absolutely not-Pay to Win :). I myself spend some money on this game from time to time and there are still players that can beat me with GP items. Good job at balancing gameplay from my perspective. Keep it up.

That's probably everything major that I wanted to say. There are still some minor stuffs, but it's not that important and game changing.