Normal tdm maps with supersoldier

Would it be possible to have normal tdm maps such as powerplant, sub assault etc. added as maps to the super soldier tdm mode?

Comments

• I'd love to see more map options for SS TDM and SS S&D. So +1 any of the larger maps for TDM and S&D should be made compatible for Super Soldier modes. Right now the Super Soldier modes get boring fast cause it's the same map(s) EVERY game due to no map choices. Think the modes would be a bit more played if there was more variety in map choice.

+1
  • Well, I'd imagine some maps just outright don't work with Super Soldier.

Imagine these Guys who drop that grenade every time they die on Egypt, the RPG, the C4. (Hell, that stuff is kinda overkill on just about any map which isn't wave mode)

Things like Powerplant or something would PROBABLY work, but they too have specific chokepoints in which you could pull a lot of shena****ns with Super Soldier Classes.

So in my opinion, they should build new maps meant for said mode (Or perhaps try and adapt said maps), rather than try to shoehorn maps into it which weren't made in consideration of it.

But then, that'd probably be deemed too much effort already for a Mode which seemingly is quite niche in it's player base.
  • +1 for sure! It has been so long since the last SS tdm map but aren't the mentioned maps too Small ? We can barely avoid nades in these maps how will we avoid the rain of blasters, panthers, c4s...etc in such maps? It would be better if its a new map that is wide..too wide for SS cards