TeamNJ Recruitment/Clan Thread.

Kk1E8Q

I would like to introduce a new clan called TeamNJ that I will be Co-Leading
Right now we are looking for Members that are willing to play that are Skillful and are looking for Teammates they could practise with and know that they could work with.
This Clan will do CW's ( UK ) and Scrims ( UK.. I am guessing ) so it's a great place to get started plus find people who you can play with!

Let me just list down what we are expecting:
- Microphone ( At least be able to be heard. If it's an issue for you to get one then listening is second best )
- Discord ( Software )
- English Speaking
- Know ESL Maps off by heart ( Don't worry if you don't know the callouts )
- Play on the UK servers while also getting a steady ping( If things get bigger than we will be accepting NA players but for now just UK )
- Respectful to another Clan Mates
- No Cheating ( If you get caught it's a straight kick and of course gotta report ya )
- Follow the simple CF rules
- No Bad Behaviour towards anyone.

Now you may be wondering " What about my KD/R? " Well I came into this game and played like crap and had around an 0.4 KD/R it's now a 1.8 after fixing it back to positive in 2014-2015 without any resets. My point is yes your KD/R does show that you play well but just cause you have an 0.2 doesn't mean you are going to forever be terrible at the game so I am not worrying so much on the KD/R but how you play as it stands right now.

We are really down for anyone that want's to apply ( Say what you wanna say in this thread with your IGN since the Characters Limits in Apps are too short ).

[ ALL INFORMATION ON THE CLAN WILL BE POSTED ON THIS THREAD ]
[ ANY QUESTIONS? PLEASE ASK ON THIS THREAD ]

Comments