CF Membership

Now I feel like people won't agree on this idea but hear me out on it.

Most F2P games usually have some kind of Membership that you can buy to allow you to have more things than other players, from having certain items to having some kind of percentage change in how much ingame points you get. I feel like CF could do something along these lines with the game being perfectly fine to play for people that don't want to put in money and just play it as it is. This wouldn't change people from buying ZP if that's all you want but the membership would just be that friendly boost for people willing to invest money on such a monthly fee of some sort.

Now let me list out what this membership should provide:
-10% or so increase on EXP given at the end of a match.

-15% or so increase on GP given at the end of a match.

-8% increase chance on winning in the BM ( ZP and GP crates )

-Membership Only crates ( Maybe with some kind of classic weapon of some sort but still has to be paid with ZP )

-5% off or so on purchasing ZP.

-20% off or so in the Item Store.

-Provided a certain amount of FREE crates on that months update ( such as if they released the new M4A1 Sliver Gold something crate, membership players would get some amount of free crates once the update is released. )

-Custom NC/ Having an Membership Badge on your CF Profile.

-10% off or so on purchasing VIP's.

-Early Access to new VIP weapons.

Now this is all I can think of, I am trying to NOT think of a way of having players need to buy this to have fun but if you are willing to spend some cash on it then you are given some kind stuff. I feel like this would be nice for players who play this game a lot and wouldn't mind investing cash into the game knowing that they would already do that just for ZP so why not treat them well. I could see people being against since it could create an split in the community but all of the things I have stated are for the player and changes nothing on the gameplay everyone could still buy their ZP and do what they want but this is for players that know that they are going to stick on for some time. Reason why I didn't put some kind of price up for the Membership is cause I know people would argue on it so I am not even going to bother.

Again, it's just something I was thinking about since people were talking about how crates should have different chances depending on the crate and I just thought maybe scrap that and just give people the will to have better crate rates plus bonus stuff to keep them happy.

Comments

• depending on the price if we got all of this i'd be in. Just have to make sure the membership is only giving EXTRA benefits and not taking away from free players.
  • iAnarchy wrote: »
    depending on the price if we got all of this i'd be in. Just have to make sure the membership is only giving EXTRA benefits and not taking away from free players.

That's the only thing I want, just pure benefits nothing to affect how players can play right now without paying anything. Especially how great the game is to F2P players I wouldn't want to see that change at all.
  • I personally do not like these "pay monthly subscriptions", but that's more personal bias than anything else.

But I REALLY am against upping the odds in the BM for those that do pay, everyone should be on an even playing field when it comes to something luck based, in my opinion.

Other than that, everything else sounds like it'd be fair game.
  • M1600wner wrote: »
    I personally do not like these "pay monthly subscriptions", but that's more personal bias than anything else.

But I REALLY am against upping the odds in the BM for those that do pay, everyone should be on an even playing field when it comes to something luck based, in my opinion.

Other than that, I don't see much of an issue with it.

Hmm I can see what you mean. I am not a fan of those myself unless I know that if I don't pay for it I am not much different from someone paying for it and that's what I tried to create, people having personal benefits rather than benefits bringing down people who are playing for free. I can't see any big issue with upping the odds in a small manner for the BM I am looking at this in the way of people spending 500k ZP and getting nothing and knowing you are willing to spend that much. I feel if people are going to push in that much money into the game that they should have some kind of benefit in the chances if they want it even if it's small if they are willing to pay some Membership subscription for it. It's still not saying you will win every crate you get but it's just that small push. Yeah everyone should be on the same playing field but it's not like you can't win it without the boost anyway and if someone did win it from the boost they still probably paid around the same as anyone else to win that weapon. Maybe I am looking into it in an unfair view but I just feel like it's something people would love to have if they wanted it but anywho it's just an suggestion it's not like everything on the list has to happen.
  • -10% or so increase on EXP given at the end of a match.

Issa +1 from me.
    -15% or so increase on GP given at the end of a match.

Issa +1 from me.
    -8% increase chance on winning in the BM ( ZP and GP crates )

Issa -1 from me.
    -Membership Only crates ( Maybe with some kind of classic weapon of some sort but still has to be paid with ZP )

Issa +1 from me.
    -5% off or so on purchasing ZP.

Issa +1 from me, as long as it does stack with the bonus ZP events.
    -20% off or so in the Item Store.

Issa +1 from me.
    -Provided a certain amount of FREE crates on that months update ( such as if they released the new M4A1 Sliver Gold something crate, membership players would get some amount of free crates once the update is released. )

Issa -1 from me.
    -Custom NC/ Having an Membership Badge on your CF Profile.

Issa +1 from me.
    -10% off or so on purchasing VIP's.

Issa -1 from me, maybe 5%.
    -Early Access to new VIP weapons.

Issa -1 from me.

• -Early Access to new VIP weapons.

I think I should go over this one, what I meant was when you Pre-Order the VIP you would get yours before anothers plus any extra gifts on that Pre Order ( like maybe 3 days before idk ) You would still need to pay like everyone else so there wouldn't be any difference from that and if you have Membership and you didn't Pre-Order the VIP then this bonus wouldn't do anything with you.
    iDupree_ wrote: »

Issa -1 from me, maybe 5%.

Again ALL Percentages I have put there is just for a range measure.
  • Not sure why people are so against the higher win chance in the BM. Not like it would make the regular win rate any lower, but if you pay extra you can win more easily. This would be good for people who already spend a lot on crates or people like myself who are willing to pay more to insure I win SOMETHING rather than throwing money at the screen praying I do and then 300 crates later I have nothing to show for it. Also yes I realize this only increases the odds and doesn't guarantee anything.