We want innovation for turkey

Hi

I write this message as a suggestion to you. I am an ordinary player who is a member of CrossFire. I play this game for 7 years. But the only thing I care about is sending a message of suggestion for the first time in years.

I write a message on behalf of almost fifteen thousand Turkish actors other than myself. We look forward to bringing you a Turkish Character in future update. We want this character to be a famous person in both Turk, and Turkey. I mean, it could be an ordinary character, it might not have features, it could not be found in the item shop, it could sell 8200 zp, the price is up to you.

However, we sincerely hope that a different character will emerge. Because it makes us happy to see colorful things in the game.If anything else is missing from the character, we want the ISTANBUL map. Most online ratings include these maps and characters. Distinguished officials, thank you all in advance.

I would like to remind you that I wrote this message for thousands of Turkish brothers.

We all love you very much.

Good bye.

IGN: [C*]-ANL*SNR

Comments

• See what happens when you bring in an Egyptian Character...

Anywho I wouldn't mind this I am more down for this than the idea of an Egyptian VIP lol. It probably wouldn't be anyone famous from Turkey though just cause that would take legal action and such so it would probably just be an Solider ( Female or Male ) from Turkey.
  • The game included Asian music group characters. We have famous names from music from Turkey, so maybe you are a mega star Tarkan

http://www58.zippyshare.com/v/fi649Rzj/file.html
  • klasik2 wrote: »
    The game included Asian music group characters. We have famous names from music from Turkey, so maybe you are a mega star Tarkan

Well that made more sense cause CF is big in Asian Countries and I think there was a deal or something I can't remember but it made sense and worked out well. If anything like this was to happen it would have to go through CF China ( Smilegate ) first cause I doubt Z8 could just make a deal with some Music Star and get him into the game if it was that simple I would of been suggesting many groups into this game by now lol. Most characters we have are created so all the rights belong to Smilegate creating no issues, with the KPOP Groups both of them are pretty much disbanned so we wouldn't see them again and I don't think any CF verison would be allowed to release them again without having a talk with the Company behind each group beforehand. Again, the best thing to do is to just make an character that is from Turkey rather than taking some famous Music Star AND you got to remember not everyone knows him so it would be weird kinda like the KPOP music groups it would look a bit weird just for some kind of music star to pop up out of the blue without Worldwide recognition.
  • I sent a ticket for that. I was told to open the topic in the Forum.

Thank you for your help. Asian countries belong to the k-pop group. Almost all of them have watched at least one project.

As 2 pm, BTS, GOT7, EXO, F (x), I know the groups such as the Black Pink.

Along with that I almost want to remain indifferent to this. However, Egyptian plays this game in the Turkish player until the players I know. However, we want to try our luck. Miscellaneous products from Turkey name card in the gameplay, Ankara, Ankara 2.0 and Chi S & D we do not want to be limited to the region.

Vidas vision continues enthusiastically in this direction.
  • klasik2 wrote: »
    I sent a ticket for that. I was told to open the topic in the Forum.

Thank you for your help. Asian countries belong to the k-pop group. Almost all of them have watched at least one project.

As 2 pm, BTS, GOT7, EXO, F (x), I know the groups such as the Black Pink.

Along with that I almost want to remain indifferent to this. However, Egyptian plays this game in the Turkish player until the players I know. However, we want to try our luck. Miscellaneous products from Turkey name card in the gameplay, Ankara, Ankara 2.0 and Chi S & D we do not want to be limited to the region.

Vidas vision continues enthusiastically in this direction.

Nah you don't have to change up your suggestion it's just the chances of it being an Music Star is low like I can't see another KPOP group getting into CF it's just something that feels like an one off thing. I can see why you want this it does make sense with the release of the Brazlian Character that has his own voice pack I can understand why you would want this aswel it would only make sense since again Brazil and Egypt are gotten something. There's a chance that there will be an character from Turkey at some point I feel like they are going to hit every major country like come on they did Egypt lol.
  • I wouldn't mind seeing characters from other nationalities, so +1.
  • See what happens when you bring in an Egyptian Character...

Anywho I wouldn't mind this I am more down for this than the idea of an Egyptian VIP lol. It probably wouldn't be anyone famous from Turkey though just cause that would take legal action and such so it would probably just be an Solider ( Female or Male ) from Turkey.
    everyone is calling Thoth an Egyptian char but guys come on its just named after an old Egyptian god , this doesn't mean at all its Egyptian , but if everyone thinks it is then why not? :D
    If you are in Rome, do as the Romans do, lmo
  • everyone is calling Thoth an Egyptian char but guys come on its just named after an old Egyptian god , this doesn't mean at all its Egyptian , but if everyone thinks it is then why not? :D
    If you are in Rome, do as the Romans do, lmo

this is crazy :)
  • +1 wouldn't hurt anyone

And maybe a Tim Horton coffee cup as a melee or poutine for Canada.
  • oSasuke*** wrote: »
    +1 wouldn't hurt anyone

And maybe a Tim Horton coffee cup as a melee or poutine for Canada.
    +1 for this