A few things I'd like you to think about !

Hey there guys,
this is Dizzee and I've been playing CF for ages now.

I got a few ideas and maybe u could turn it into reality..

1. Option for TDM:
Removing ALL Throwing Weapons.
Why ?
Because I have to dodge more nades in TDM than playing.

2. Option for TDM/FFA/SND
No BP allowed. Simply because I want to bring back weapons doing 2shot headshots on BP using people ( kinda everyone has it now).

3.Buffing M4A1
Simply because it is not used in the competitive scene anymore, since BP is default.
Maybe changing the burst recoil a bit so the 2nd/3rd/4th bullet wont jump up.

Comments

• 1:
    I would love to see this, it's quite annoying seeing nade spam espically when the maps are so tight it's pretty impossible to not be hit by any kinds of nades even from teammates.

2:
    I kinda confused on what you want. If it's you wanting people not to be allowed to use BP so guns do 100 with 1 hit on head then I don't know about it being added it. I feel like BP is now something you just need to get used to since it is in the ESL equipment now so it's as legal as using the M4A1 or AK if you get my drift.

3:
    I do feel like the M4A1 is being less used compared to the AK47 but the M4A1 still has it's accurate shots and I find it easier to control compared to the AK47 and I feel like that's a big advantage for the gun. If you know how to tap with the weapon then you won't have much trouble tearing down BP helmets since you can double tap the head without any recoil jumps.