New Hacking Report Mode (in-game)

Hello Guys
another hacking report suggestion :3
My Suggestion is adding a new option (Hacking Report) in ESC menu

0zazaYz.png

and it show to us all the players in the room (FFA & HMX & HM & MM & Ranked Matches..)
so we can be able to report anyone :)

j0uaeN1.png

if u selected a player it show u how much u sure that he/she is hacking !

vWt6Joh.png

Example : 16 player are playing HMX in the same room and there is a hacker between them
9 players are sure that he is hacking , so they will report him (100%)
7 players have a suspicion that he is hacking , so (50%)
now we have (100% * 9) + (50% * 7) = 1250%
If a player got 1000% in one room (10 players are sure that he is hacking) = 1 day ban (whatever it's) and ofc CF stuff will check his gameplay!
that would be easier than the old system -,-
RULES
u can report a player once! in single game
u have unlimited reports in-game (or at least 3)
1000% in one room >> 1 day ban (CF stuff will check the gamplay)
1000% in one day >> (CF stuff will check the gamplay)
2000% in one day >> U SHOULD KILL HIM :D
My previous suggestion about that topic Click here

Comments

• Although I feel like it would work out I feel like somehow people will find a way to abuse this. Or like the kicking system people will just not use it since they are blind.

I think if there were more staff's watching reports at a constant rate then having a simple in-game reportsystem would be nice like how games like CSGO work but with the amount of idiots in this game love to spam " hak " it would just flood up the reports.
  • This is actually impressive. Except instead of the numbers I would put the type of hack and remove the player ban rules since it can get abused easily.
  • I think this is a bad idea because it is possible that some of the friends will make a fake report for a professional player, and then get blocked on nothing... ;)
  • Yeah ! alot of new players and friends will make fake report just for fun or revenge XD
  • a good idea but that if we considered that all cf players are mature :D some people (specially kids) will report everyone in the room, with or without a reason , I may add a small part in the system so after choosing the player it will be sent to z8 and if a player got 7 reports in one room it will be sent as a hacking report for the support team and they see it
  • I think this is a bad idea because it is possible that some of the friends will make a fake report for a professional player, and then get blocked on nothing... ;)

So, All Agree With me :D
  • +111111111111 please make this happen, I agree, it needs some work and people will probably abuse it. But we need something like this, maybe when it appears that a hacking report isn't valid, like the player isnt hacking, you aren't allowed to send a hacking report for a week or so
  • this is a bad idea as u made , maybe with a few modifications would work.
    lets say i play ghost and in room all bl are nops dont know what breath sound
    mean, than all bl players which is 8 and maybe some nop player in gr could report
    a soundplayer, just for pinpointing, and legit player get a bann because nobs in room.
    hmmmmm very bad idea.
    maybe if u want, when 1000% sure hak, a gm master look on replay or something
    and if he says is hak than bann the guy, otherwise is a stupid idea.
  • Pyrex00 wrote: »
    This is actually impressive. Except instead of the numbers I would put the type of hack and remove the player ban rules since it can get abused easily.
    Yeah this would be a lot better than the OP
  • While the idea itself isn't bad, I can see the way you've designed it being abused very easily.
    I get kicked a lot of the time, and if the enemy team can randomly decide that they all want me gone, they can just vote me up to 800% and only 2 from my team would then be required to ban me.
  • Issa -1 from me. Seems like it can easily get abused.
  • -1 from me, This type of system will get abused too quickly and players will start reporting legit players just because they are better than them. Not only that but what happens if 10/16 players in the room are all from your clan and they all report the same player even though he is not hacking?
  • It'll be a great idea if you had a proper intellectual educated community, but sadly you've got a braindead childish one here, so it won't work out. and as abel said it'll easily be abused. Best example is the people who randomly kick everyday for no reason at all.
  • actually, alot of kids in this game will abuse this so -1
  • I agree that it would be abused.
    Some people are already kick happy, imagine giving them this kind of power.
    As the saying goes, "With great power comes great responsibility." and sorry to break it to you, but too many players are children that have zero sense of responsibility.
  • -1 Big chance people will abuse it. Like if a public room, where the most is one of a clan. And used their power because they're with more players in the game. Reporting for no reason. Same thing for kick. People always prefer to kick the better players and not kick the people with a negative KD in the game. Since they want free kills.
  • It is true that the current report system is a hassle, it takes forever to report someone so many people don't bother. However this system you suggested is highly susceptible to exploits. Instead, put more restriction on hacking reports. First, we can have something like a rank restriction (similar to overwatch in csgo, only "experienced" [notice the quotation mark lol] player can judge based on gameplay), at the moment I'd say that 1 star rank is good enough. Also, remove the percentage system, I don't think that would be a good idea in anyway, instead, replace it with reasons for report. By filing a report here, the game should automatically file a report to Z8Games support center by automatically saving and uploading the game replay to the support center for review. To avoid exploitation and flooding of reports, a maximum of 5 reports can be made per day.

Above being said, whether this implementation works or not, we should definitely include an in-game report system.
  • Hi,
    The Hacking Report System should find the hackers automatically and not with video. Cf lived with hackers , live with hackers, and will live with hackers i wont believe your anti hack ideas until you just install stuff like this. I see how the game is dying slowly servers are getting more empty, old players left already because it makes no fun anymore.
    greets Anushka.
  • same would happen if they Brought back the kicking vote system ...Trolling Reports "Tons" i think the player should do something here on the Forum to make sure that this player on his Account is not trolling "Clean History " and Also he still got the HSR Ribbon for Sure ... You get it ?! if they do it they gotta do some kind of a verification to be sure that he is not trolling ..
  • ohyousure wrote: »
    It is true that the current report system is a hassle, it takes forever to report someone so many people don't bother. However this system you suggested is highly susceptible to exploits. Instead, put more restriction on hacking reports. First, we can have something like a rank restriction (similar to overwatch in csgo, only "experienced" [notice the quotation mark lol] player can judge based on gameplay), at the moment I'd say that 1 star rank is good enough. Also, remove the percentage system, I don't think that would be a good idea in anyway, instead, replace it with reasons for report. By filing a report here, the game should automatically file a report to Z8Games support center by automatically saving and uploading the game replay to the support center for review. To avoid exploitation and flooding of reports, a maximum of 5 reports can be made per day.

Above being said, whether this implementation works or not, we should definitely include an in-game report system.

A lot of players can get one star ranked within one month if they desired to. A better requirement would be something like "Your account has to at least 5 years old" or on the lines of this.
  • ohyousure wrote: »
    It is true that the current report system is a hassle, it takes forever to report someone so many people don't bother. However this system you suggested is highly susceptible to exploits. Instead, put more restriction on hacking reports. First, we can have something like a rank restriction (similar to overwatch in csgo, only "experienced" [notice the quotation mark lol] player can judge based on gameplay), at the moment I'd say that 1 star rank is good enough. Also, remove the percentage system, I don't think that would be a good idea in anyway, instead, replace it with reasons for report. By filing a report here, the game should automatically file a report to Z8Games support center by automatically saving and uploading the game replay to the support center for review. To avoid exploitation and flooding of reports, a maximum of 5 reports can be made per day.

No, 1 star is easy to get. Back in the day it was hard to get a lot of exp. Took me 6 years to get 2 gold bars. Was inactive for a while. Came back 2 months later I am already almost the bird level (the before one after 1 star) nees like 3 ranks for 1 star
    E
  • Maybe it has something to do with that so called "no negativity" policy they have at the headoffice...
    Tbh I dont even think its purely the GM's fault. For the most part they do want this game to do good, especially how Kanadian is really active on the forums shows me he does care. But they are stuck in strict policies and everything they want to change has to go through smilegate. They are limited in their abilities
  • gegham69 wrote: »
    Maybe it has something to do with that so called "no negativity" policy they have at the headoffice...
    Tbh I dont even think its purely the GM's fault. For the most part they do want this game to do good, especially how Kanadian is really active on the forums shows me he does care. But they are stuck in strict policies and everything they want to change has to go through smilegate. They are limited in their abilities

What. Did you just literally copy my reply on this thread? Its not even related to this subject...