Revival ribbon

Here is my idea.Now this ribbon is a pay-to-win ribbon, that isnt fair for a lot of players.i suggests to remove the revives from coupons
and change the condition to earn ribbon into gather 1000 revives.Than any player could do that, even if would take a lot of time.
Lets say u get from mp shop, u would need at least 1000 days because of cooling thing, but i guess much more because
that cool thing doesnt respect the 24 hours so u need 3 days to get 2 revives and 5 days to get 3 revives and so on.
Everyone happy that with a great effort , in a long time could earn a new ribbon.

Comments

• When you can buy a vip weapon. You can also spend 100k zp for the ribbon.
    Dude. Not everything is for Free.
  • egypig wrote: »
    When you can buy a vip weapon. You can also spend 100k zp for the ribbon.
    Dude. Not everything is for Free.

yea i can, maybe u can too, a lot of players can, but dont forget theres still a lot that cant, seems fair to u? for me not seems so fair.
    Camel i would like to hear ur opinion on this.
  • In that case should we get rid of the ZP spending/gifting ribbons, SPOP ribbon, seal team ribbon, perm christmas weapon ribbon, real men wear pink, arms of fire...

There are a lot of ribbons that (mostly) only paying players can obtain easily. It's not fair, but ribbons don't give you a distinct advantage in-game, so I don't see a problem with it really.
  • Why should Everyone get Everything for Free where other people payed for? Is that fair?
  • Want my honest opinion? well here it goes.

I am not against other methods of obtaining Revival Tokens such as Coupons as it will generally cost the users ZP in most cases to keep obtaining Coupons. I also think GMs should make an exclusive offer during Zombie Mode Patch or Event making the prize 50% off the Revival Token giving players more chance to take advantage of this time to help gain Revival Ribbon. At the moment it's 400 ZP per Revival token you're looking at roughly 400,000 ZP for 1,000 Revival Tokens.

So an event for Zombie Mode etc with 50% off Revival Sales would roughly cost a user 200,000 ZP rather than 400,000. The is good promotion and benefits Z8 and players who would really want that ribbon!

I cannot comment on your MP :D little sad with MP system not the GMs fault they dont control MP system :) However 50% sale on Revival is no excuse for players not to take part if they want the ribbon. Hope my answer met your expectations.
  • +1

In the first release revive tokens was only avaible on ZP shop and few drops from some ZM crates ( only ZM1 avaible, no ZM2 and ZM3 released + special ZM weapons) ..... even back then to buy 1000 revive tokens just to get a ribbon was a nonsense

Now we can get 1 revive token / day from MP shop - this should count to the ribbon and seems more fair ( anyway a player will need 1000 days to complete-it ... 2 years 9 months)

P.S. I own around 100+ revive tokens now (most from ZM crates) ... i bearly use 1-2 of them from time to time ... so why i will buy 1000 using ZP when i don't need them ? :) ?

thats my man.ur point even better than mine. really why spend so many zp on it if u dont really need.
    all the others , including Camel are mean or dont really see the truth.
    i wanted just to make thing forward for something better to help all comunity.
    and they were just mean in the real sense of the word.

t
  • why cant i see pooyans answer in this thread?
  • winnnetou wrote: »
    why cant i see pooyans answer in this thread?

Because I deleted it. It had nothing to do with your ribbon suggestion.
  • Because I deleted it. It had nothing to do with your ribbon suggestion.

ok than, but ur opinion? dont u think we deserve one from u too?
    ok than, but ur opinion? dont u think we deserve one from u too?

Sure. I'm actually on my mobile right now, went on a mini vacation due to Labor Day holiday here in the US, but I'll give you a response tomorrow at the latest :)

-edit- I'm personally fine with the ribbon as it is. What would be a good idea is new ribbons regarding zombie modes. For example, ZM2 or ZM3 ribbon. As others have already mentioned, people have paid for the ribbon, so it doesn't make sense to change it.
  • let's say we will ignore the extreme price of that ribbon, it seems now that the rules to get it is from the stone age now , who even dies in any ZM , zm2 maps?! After they released the AA12 buster and its free version of buster and the M240B Tesla from zm3 maps or the xuan yuan sword ...etc after all these anti zombie weapons its too rare that anyone dies more than once maximum why should we buy 1000 revivals for 400k zp and we dont even die to use them?! But on the other hand its unfair to remove it or decrease the price of revivals as some people have sacrificed and payed all that much to get it so its kinda unfair to give it easier than that way.
    The true step in my opinion is creating a whole new one its rule is :OWN 100 revival tokens so this way we can get it with coupons, and MP and its fair enough for those who bought the ribbon as they will already obtain it as well and for normal players it will be a bit more REASONABLE and LOGIC to buy revivals which they rarely use :)
    thats my man.ur point even better than mine. really why spend so many zp on it if u dont really need.
    all the others , including Camel are mean or dont really see the truth.
    i wanted just to make thing forward for something better to help all comunity.
    and they were just mean in the real sense of the word.

Just because someone disagrees with you or has a different opinion doesn't make them mean. They just think something different to you, which they are completely entitled to do.

I think it's great you're trying to help the community, but people have already spent a lot of money getting that ribbon, and how would they feel if suddenly everyone can get it without spending anything?
    They'd feel ripped off or cheated.
  • Just because someone disagrees with you or has a different opinion doesn't make them mean. They just think something different to you, which they are completely entitled to do.

I think it's great you're trying to help the community, but people have already spent a lot of money getting that ribbon, and how would they feel if suddenly everyone can get it without spending anything?
    They'd feel ripped off or cheated.
    You're mean Bunni, get over it :)
  • ...if the revive tokens from the MP shop counted...I wouldn't have too big of a problem with that...mainly because you can only buy 1 per day...so you're looking at like 1000 days to finish if you buy 1 every day from it starting at 0....and that's a lot of time even if it is no effort involved. nearly 3 years...lol

I can understand the aspect of 'others spent a lot of ZP to get that' but that's already been ruined by the one bug there for awhile that was rewarding the ribbon for simply buying 1 revive token. And if they slightly increased the price and made it so the MP revives counted towards that ribbon then it could be something that people have to decide...****ip a few days of the revive tokens so that they can afford the nicer things (if they ever come...) in the MP shop....or focus on getting that ribbon as fast as possible.
  • +1

I was about to suggest this by myself..but I assumed everyone then will comment "no money hhhh" ,,which is obviously isn't the case ,I have loads;it just insane and bordering on mental ret@rdation for most normal thinking people to spend 100$ for a ribbon in some internet game (maybe 100$ for 10 ribbons but for 1?pffff -_-)
  • Just because it's a ZP ribbon doesn't mean it needs to be impossible to get for free. Don't compare the ribbons for getting christmas weapons to a ribbon for revival tokens, they are not the same. Also, you can already get the ribbon for free, so because of that it's perfectly logical to discuss the difficulty of achieving that since it being able to be obtained "for free" is already in the picture. Stop trying to compare this to crate-specific ribbons or things from the ZP BM. It should not take 1000 days to get it for free, otherwise it shouldn't even be a possibility at all. Besides, the only real use for Revival tokens in that quantity would be if you wanted to get this ribbon(or i guess if you only play zm mode). I really can't get behind the people commenting on this thread, a legitimate suggestion about a ribbon that is very difficult for a normal player to obtain, responding with things like "Not everything can be free" or "What's the point of zp ribbons then". How is any of that relevant? It is like someone posting about a glitch they encountered and people responding with "Not every game can be perfect" or "Why not just complain about everything then". Not only does it not help but it doesnt even contribute to the discussion.
  • Want my honest opinion? well here it goes.

I am not against other methods of obtaining Revival Tokens such as Coupons as it will generally cost the users ZP in most cases to keep obtaining Coupons. I also think GMs should make an exclusive offer during Zombie Mode Patch or Event making the prize 50% off the Revival Token giving players more chance to take advantage of this time to help gain Revival Ribbon. At the moment it's 400 ZP per Revival token you're looking at roughly 400,000 ZP for 1,000 Revival Tokens.

So an event for Zombie Mode etc with 50% off Revival Sales would roughly cost a user 200,000 ZP rather than 400,000. The is good promotion and benefits Z8 and players who would really want that ribbon!

I cannot comment on your MP :D little sad with MP system not the GMs fault they dont control MP system :) However 50% sale on Revival is no excuse for players not to take part if they want the ribbon. Hope my answer met your expectations.

winnnetou wrote: »
    all the others , including Camel are mean or dont really see the truth.I wanted just to make thing forward for something better to help all comunity.and they were just mean in the real sense of the word.

Ouch!! I hear that word a lot Mean thrown towards me in game lol I thought my answer was reasonable as I was open to other methods and even suggested Revival sale cutting down the costs by 50%. Any way no hard feeling:) plz don't delete me joke a side <3 I am glad you're trying to help others.
  • Ouch!! I hear that word a lot Mean thrown towards me in game lol I thought my answer was reasonable as I was open to other methods and even suggested Revival sale cutting down the costs by 50%. Any way no hard feeling:) plz don't delete me joke a side <3 I am glad you're trying to help others.

ok, maybe u wasnt that mean, but u need to be openminded, like someone said before,
    i can play any zm map withouth die more than once, and there are a lot of players
    that can do same thing, so whats the reason to spend 400 k zp aka 320 $ for
    something u dont really need?
  • Do tokens bought with coupons even count? Tracker say 0...
    They can only be got through zm crates, so limited by zp you spend. Im also the opinion mp ones should count. Wont be easy with 1 day cd.
    so whats the reason to spend 400 k zp aka 320 $ for
    something u dont really need?

1k revive token cost 120k zp - less than a vip weapon
    you want the ribbon? simple follow the rules and buy it.

/close
  • I don't have the ribbon.

And would very much like to have a free way to get it becuz i don't think it's worth a vip price.

But then again, that would be unfair to those who bought all 1000 revives before.

But my suggestion would be to make it extremely hard to get it for free.

Make it so only Crystal crates from zm boxes count, or make it so that only the ones from Death rally count ;D
    I believe that grind should be worth a ribbon, but that's just my opinion.
  • I don't have the ribbon.

And would very much like to have a free way to get it becuz i don't think it's worth a vip price.

But then again, that would be unfair to those who bought all 1000 revives before.

But my suggestion would be to make it extremely hard to get it for free.

Make it so only Crystal crates from zm boxes count, or make it so that only the ones from Death rally count ;D
    I believe that grind should be worth a ribbon, but that's just my opinion.
    No thank you not death rally. For death rally you can just afk. For the other zm1 maps you have to do something.
  • Oh well, it's not like every "pay to win" ribbon make the whole community feel that it's unfair. I mean, since it's well known that this game envolves money, it's necessary that they create this kind of stuff (in this case ribbons).

I vote though, for the idea of Revive Tokens being on a discount sale (already happened in Black Friday sales, so I think this can be done again) :T

~
  • +1 If OP suggest to earn this ribbon with hard work. I see that majority here prefer to pay for anything no matter what it is. Remember when people say 'no one forced you to buy' ? that can apply to the ones who already bought 1k. Wanna know something else ? People already reached a high number of ribbons even with or without this one but there's still no reward so how about we break that suggestion page with ribbons reward instead.
  • +1
    This ribbon doesn't make any sense.why would a ribbon cost more than a vip?
    I'd better buy a vip rather than this rib

p.s-it really a shame that half of the ribbons are based on zp and the other half are encourage farming.Gm's take care
  • +1 the suggestion of the year!!

inb4 semi intelligence people will come here and say "people paid for it back in 1947 and now "for free" "?