Bring back the "kicking vote" on HM/HMX.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

I was trying to play peacefully and to have some fun in HMX since I was bored.
But I didn't expect to play with this cheaters.
All of us in the room was really upset because we can't do something to let em out of the room.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

So I guess, bringing back the "kicking vote" on HM/HMX gon resolve the problem.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

I dedicated my time to send "Report Hacking" on the forum than to enjoy my game,
and it made me sad, I even wasted my time.

jL6N2Pm.png

Please, +1 to those player who couldn't enjoy their game with this cheaters.

Thank you!

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Comments

• +2

All it takes is one bad apple to ruin the whole tree.

And unfortunately there's bad apples in almost all the trees :)

The kick vote system is a massive failure. Back when it was still in mutation games, FFA, ...etc.
    It's been used on both legitimate players with better weapons and cheaters.

Most of the players usually ignore cheaters, but when you kill any mutant with melee in HMX, it was a sure way to get yourself kicked.
    Refused to share your weapons is also a good way to get yourself kicked.
    Anything that frustrates players the smallest bit is going to trigger them to kick other people.

Getting cheaters kicked from a room is hard, but it's easier to kick a player with the best score or with good weapons.

Kick vote system in non-team based games are a massive failure and instead adds on a couple more problems.

Someone made the exact suggestion not too long ago.

The issue is that people will just end up abusing it like they used to by kicking ACE at the last few minutes of the game and the whole point of it being taken out of the game was to fix that issue which it has. Now it's time for the Anti-Cheat to be improved, glitches to be patched and report system to be have a faster response time ( still waiting on my report I sent 3 weeks ago to be dealt... ) just adding the kick function will only cause problems like they used to and trust me people will start to suggest for it to be taken out again like what they wanted in the first place.
  • Pyrex00 wrote: »
    +2

All it takes is one bad apple to ruin the whole tree.

And unfortunately there's bad apples in almost all the trees :)

Thank you for the support!

The kick vote system is a massive failure. Back when it was still in mutation games, FFA, ...etc.
    It's been used on both legitimate players with better weapons and cheaters.

Most of the players usually ignore cheaters, but when you kill any mutant with melee in HMX, it was a sure way to get yourself kicked.
    Refused to share your weapons is also a good way to get yourself kicked.
    Anything that frustrates players the smallest bit is going to trigger them to kick other people.

Getting cheaters kicked from a room is hard, but it's easier to kick a player with the best score or with good weapons.

Kick vote system in non-team based games are a massive failure and instead adds on a couple more problems.

FFA is another issue. It's okay if there's no kicking vote in FFA bcs it's a PVP game.
    And most specially for the ace who can get kicked by aiming all of em.

In HM/HMX is different.
    We get only EXP & GP, and we've trying to have fun.
    But instead of fun, cheaters are getting us mad and they even laugh while we were looking stupid vs em that we get knifed
    And QQing over em. And it's just unfair.
  • FFA is another issue. It's okay if there's no kicking vote in FFA bcs it's a PVP game.
    And most specially for the ace who can get kicked by aiming all of em.

In HM/HMX is different.
    We get only EXP & GP, and we've trying to have fun.
    But instead of fun, cheaters are getting us mad and they even laugh while we were looking stupid vs em that we get knifed
    And QQing over em. And it's just unfair.

You just cherry picked "FFA" from my argument and derailed my argument there.
    You forgot to address my main argument of the kick abusers.

Without kick vote system, you'll just be angry.
    With kick vote system, you'll still be angry, but now there's also a chance for you to get kicked as well for no reason.

The majority of the CF community are terrible people. I mean you can just make someone upset a little bit, and they'll go on a massive power trip to kick people.
    The purpose of HMX is to do well and get a high score (legitimately of course). But kick vote takes that fun away from you because once you're doing well, you're going to get kicked
  • +1!!! thank you, I just made a post about this as well on the 'Modes' Forum and no one liked it :(
    People say that it will be abused but in TDM, S&D it is rarely abused to get ace and getting first place here is more rewarding than in MM/HM(X)

Of course, glitches should be fixed and the anti hacking system should be improved (it's already waayyy better than before) but, kicking hackers should be more important than some rare players who kick the ace or the good player. Normal people will never kick the ace or f11 on him

You have my full support
  • You just cherry picked "FFA" from my argument and derailed my argument there.
    You forgot to address my main argument of the kick abusers.

Without kick vote system, you'll just be angry.
    With kick vote system, you'll still be angry, but now there's also a chance for you to get kicked as well for no reason.

The majority of the CF community are terrible people. I mean you can just make someone upset a little bit, and they'll go on a massive power trip to kick people.
    The purpose of HMX is to do well and get a high score (legitimately of course). But kick vote takes that fun away from you because once you're doing well, you're going to get kicked

Alright. If my suggestion wouldn't be granted. (or better if some of our suggestion).
    Maybe I should stop playing HM/HMX.
    Cuz the problem of playing this mode isnt started today, or yesterday!
    It's our problem for years. And I'm surprised that there's still no anti-cheat, anti-glitch whatever, implemented yet.
    This game should be play fairly! And when I said fair! It means no cheating at all.
  • Enabled or disabled doesn't affect me lol but enabled will affect Zyko R.I.P

I say Host option On and Off best solution as everyone has a choice to make or join any On or Off.
    HMX has one of the highest concentration of egys out of all modes. It always was a kick fest. If you were in the top 3 there was a 50% chance of getting kicked for fun.
    I dont play that mode anyways, only occasionally for events but IMO its better without vote kick. I'd rather get killed by a cheater a few times than contantly having to worry about being kicked in the last round.
  • -1 if we bring the kick vote back that make kids kick the top players in the game but the another way I will gave you +1 cuz that will clean the room from hackers (+1&-1) xD so stay with it or leave it but Kriish why u didn't remove there names from the Pic that's would make a problem
    • IGN Ezio
  • nGhost wrote: »
    HMX has one of the highest concentration of egys out of all modes. It always was a kick fest. If you are in the top 3 there was a 50% change of getting kicked for fun.
    this ^...
    one of the reasons why i playing mutation mode everyday, is because there isn't vote kick. Imagine if they will put it again...You don't give to them your weapon vip (kick), you are ace (kick), you kill them(kick) you are a bit afk (kick) you became hero (kick)... I know there are many hackers/glitchers, but most of them are "kids" and they don't even know how to use hacks. Also, the KD doesn't count..bring with you some friends and have fun with them... Sis, this time i can't agree with your suggestion =(