HMX Kicking

Hey people,
I don't know where to post this so I'll just post it on both places that fit most.
I was wondering why we can't kick players in MM, HM and HMX, cus I remember that you used to be able to kick players? I'm not a huge fan of these gamemodes and it makes it even worse that there are a lot of players who glitch and hack in these modes. And to make it even worse, you are not able to kick these players which is super weird.
So why not make the kick player option work again and make the game more enjoyable for everyone.

Comments

• -1 people will be abusing it again when someone has more than 200 kills. Because they're too good. Or someone gets mad because they're gonna get first mutanted by the Xeno. As their ''revenge'' trys to kick him/her.
  • while I agree there's a lot of glitchers and hackers in these modes....the sad truth is that the kick vote won't solve that. When you try to kick a hack or a glitch it'll rarely go through because nabs either just won't bother to vote or they'll f12 because that glitch/hacker has a similar level of ping as them. Meanwhile anyone who is half decent at the mode but isn't hacking will get kicked near instantly. Any one that takes too long to die once they become commando will get kicked near instantly from that point. Anyone that kills a mutant as a commando....will get kicked instantly from that point. The Kick Vote System abuse was at it's absolute worst in Mutation modes. Just ask Zyko.

The best way to deal with the glitchers and hackers is to report them and put as much pressure as possible on Z8 and the Devs to get us a worthwhile anti-hack system that keeps up to date.
  • minorninja wrote: »
    -1 people will be abusing it again when someone has more than 200 kills. Because they're too good. Or someone gets mad because they're gonna get first mutanted by the Xeno. As their ''revenge'' trys to kick him/her.

I dont see why... In TDM and S&D there also is a great chance of abusing it, kicking the ace so you will become ace, people blocking you.. And this rarely happens. And I think that people hacking and glitching is more serious than so person abusing it, I have faith in the community that they won't do that
  • Ixith wrote: »
    while I agree there's a lot of glitchers and hackers in these modes....the sad truth is that the kick vote won't solve that. When you try to kick a hack or a glitch it'll rarely go through because nabs either just won't bother to vote or they'll f12 because that glitch/hacker has a similar level of ping as them. Meanwhile anyone who is half decent at the mode but isn't hacking will get kicked near instantly. Any one that takes too long to die once they become commando will get kicked near instantly from that point. Anyone that kills a mutant as a commando....will get kicked instantly from that point. The Kick Vote System abuse was at it's absolute worst in Mutation modes. Just ask Zyko.

The best way to deal with the glitchers and hackers is to report them and put as much pressure as possible on Z8 and the Devs to get us a worthwhile anti-hack system that keeps up to date.

Why would you f12 if someone has the same level of ping?
  • The reason why some modes had their Kicking Ability taking away from them is because it was abused alot. ZM, HMX and FFA to think off had really bad moments when someone would try to kick someone near the end just to either make room for a friend or to take ACE. Yeah talking away the ability in some mods does make it very open for Hackers and Glitchers to do what they do best but it's now the improvement of the Anti-Cheat and Developers is the way to go to fix these things.

Rather see them put in work into fixing these problems rather than throwing us back the Kick Function and people just abusing it like they used to do.

Yeah other modes still have the Kicking Function but I feel like they are more suitable there since it's team based. It's really hard to explain but with people playing modes like FFA and HMX which are more lone wolf I feel like people don't really care about getting someone kick cause that's doesn't really affect their play at all.
    Why would you f12 if someone has the same level of ping?

Higher pingers tend to defend their fellow brothers since they are usually from the same place...
  • Back then people crouch and block in HMX and if you don't give them what they want they would kick you, if your score is high they would kick you. Now as frustrating as playing with cheaters in HMX which are ALOT you have the chose to stay or leave which is better than being kicked by people that just like kicking people. Even if there was option to kick not enough people would press f11 people in hmx would rather kick a legit player with high score than a cheater.

• Okay I understand why it's disabled, I still don't agree but it is the way it is.

Thanks guys :)
  • Issa a -1 from me, dawg.

I used to get kicked so many times. Getting kicked at 400/600 and even 700 kills is not fun at all. CF is filled with hackers right now because a new hack came out, but soon it will have less hackers.
  • When they Enable it, we have players asking to disable it and when it's disabled we have players asking to enable it. Never Ending requests. Best option was to have Kick Vote System for all Mode Enable and Disable option, then all have choice to enter one disabled or enabled or make new room enabled or disabled.
  • +1 to clean this modes from hacker
    -1 cuz some kids kick the top players in the game so noway to back it stay with the hackers or leave it
    • IGN Ezio

The Kick vote system was created with the vision of a responsible and reasonable community to kick for legitimate reasons.
    However in mutation games and FFA, people kick for the wrong reasons and it usually always turn out to be in cheater's favor.

The kick vote system is a major flop because people use emotions in judging, this causes players to go on power trips to threaten other players.