Purchase ONLY the VIP Pre Order.

Now with the new VIP Pre Order being released today I was kinda looking forward into buying it even though I am not a big fan BUT for me to buy it I would have to pay for 100K ZP... I don't want 100K ZP but rather just want to Pre Order the VIP Weapon.

The Pre Order base price is 60K ZP meaning I will be left with 40K ZP which is alot that could be easily cut off. And let's not forget the other tiers are not at a set amount but would need you to purchase ZP twice to get the right amount.

Now I know this is usually done for VIP's base price ingame ( 125K ZP and such ) but it would just be nice if there was a choice to pay my money for only the amount needed for the VIP like just let me pay for the gun itself and not bother with the left overs and this should just be for the Pre Orders and not when the VIP releases. I'm out here trying to save cash and even though I could perfectly pay for the gun I feel like I am ripping myself off since since I can't pay 60K I would need to go for the 100K ZP bundle anyway.

Just let people have the choice to use money to buy Pre Orders while also letting people still use ZP if they have any around ( ZP should be a bit cheaper tho since you've probably paid more for the ZP ) cause i'll glady put in £30 to like £40 but not jump to £60 knowing I don't really want the ZP.

Comments

• 1. It's 70K ZP. 60K if you buy 2 or more other VIPs.

2. Why don't you buy 50K ZP then 20K?
  • iDupree_ wrote: »
    1. It's 70K ZP. 60K if you buy 2 or more other VIPs.

2. Why don't you buy 50K ZP then 20K?

1. Ah but still buying another VIP increases the discount of the VIP so you are still paying more.

2. ( Now I wrote an indepth reason why this doesn't work but my browser crahsed.. so i'll just do a rough one. )

Buying 50K then 20K would lose me money since when bundles are usually a discount from buying like 10K x5. So if there was just a direct way to pay just 70K ZP for the Pre Order than there would be a discount to it rather than me paying over the amount and not wanting the extra ZP or paying an odd amount causing me to lose money. ( again.. it was alot more indepth but... I can't do it again. )
  • 1. Ah but still buying another VIP increases the discount of the VIP so you are still paying more.

2. ( Now I wrote an indepth reason why this doesn't work but my browser crahsed.. so i'll just do a rough one. )

Buying 50K then 20K would lose me money since when bundles are usually a discount from buying like 10K x5. So if there was just a direct way to pay just 70K ZP for the Pre Order than there would be a discount to it rather than me paying over the amount and not wanting the extra ZP or paying an odd amount causing me to lose money. ( again.. it was alot more indepth but... I can't do it again. )

Long story short hes saying paying in subs costs more than buying in 1 go because of the deal they provide (buy more zp and it costs less)

But my question is whos to say 70k zp or pre order zp amount wouldn't cost the same as 50k+20k. You know what I'm saying? The fact zp is cheaper when you buy more is kind of a z8 special offer.

Basically buying in bulk is cheaper, that's like that all over the world with any product. So if your suggesting a set amount for vip pre orders only it really wouldn't make a difference they will probably end up costing the same as 50k+20k, which is your best option.

And tbh this suggestion is kind of pointless after the facts I just stated.
  • Personally I'm not interested in purchasing these weapens like this, but I do like- and support the idea. I think it's a good idea and thanks for suggesting!
  • What you are suggesting is basically allowing you to buy the weapon directly with cash instead of ZP, as it is not possible to add ZP packages that will cover all possible prices.

It is something that can be done, but usually not on a portal where you have multiple games because you can use the ZP in CrossFire or Lost Saga. Moreover, not all payment methods supports this, so for example let's say we put the DE directly for sale for $60, many prepaid cards might not have this specific value, which means we will be restricting this offer to specific options like PayPal, credit cards, etc.,

The suggestion will be hard to implement as it is, however the general idea can be considered to see if there are any workarounds.
  • You could always buy 100k zp, receiving 20k extra, and simply save the remaining ZP for the next VIP release.