GP crates!

Hi guys,I want to say that we have less GP crates.There is alot of zp crates i guess there are more than 100 zp crates but Some players want GP crates too.GM please add 5 or 6 new GP crates please.Some players cant buy ZP example is me.I request you guys just add some GP crates please.

Comments

• So you win all GP crates weapons and now you don't have other new weapons to win ? ! LOL

And btw ... they add 1 GP crates every 5-6 new ZP crates ... :)

P.S. Go ahead and win all GP crates weapone first !
  • Yeah I feel like the amount of GP Crates are lacking but that really isn't the main focus for the game but they still introduce new GP crates now and then with also new weapons in the Item Shop so it's only a matter of time until they release something else for the GP BM or Item Shop for GM.
  • That last zp crate with the skorpion evo and the hk could of EASILY been both seperate gp crates..
  • We are actually quite well off in the GP Crate department, compared to some other Versions.

The rate at which we are getting new GP Crates may be rather slow, but at the very least we are getting some.
  • M1600wner wrote: »
    We are actually quite well off in the GP Crate department, compared to some other Versions..

Other versions have half decent guns in there gp bm.. Look at ours.. The only thing that is used is the camo d.e lmao, We might have more crates but they are all trash weapons...
  • That last zp crate with the skorpion evo and the hk could of EASILY been both seperate gp crates..

I can't speak for the HK but the Evo is essentially a TMP without the name TMP. So I'm rather glad it's not in the GP crates. Sure it has a worse recoil than the TMP....but it has better range. It's rather OP for rush jobs and if everyone had access to a GP gun that had JHP this game would go into a panic. Now...I'd LOVE to see the regular Jatimatic show up as a GP crate gun. That's kinda like a TMP too but without the JHP ammo and a slightly slower firing rate but slightly more damage.

I do think we need more of them though. I personally would LOVE to see another regular knife skin as it's own GP crate myself. I wouldn't mind seeing better stuff in the GP crates for higher pricing either honestly. Kinda like how the Show Your Skin weapons were. And they could toss in perm Character items for some GP crates too.
  • Yeah, they really need to add more gp crates. The last one was added 3 months ago in late May, while during this time they must've added and removed about 40+ zp crates.

Also there are still plenty of basic weapons that haven't been introduced into the game as yet which they can put in the gp BM. Converting old zp crates to gp crates would also be a good idea since ppl don't even bother to spin for some basic zp weapons anymore due to the fact that you can get their special edition variants in zp crates for the same price instead...

Um sorry nope, the skorpion is way too powerful to be a gp crate. I wouldn't want that gun in a gp crate.
  • I wouldn't mind one new crate in next months update, but since I STILL haven't won that A-Bolt Shotgun, I think I can wait :P

They usually add one or two every 6 or so months, which is enough, I think. Be patient, it'll come sooner or later!
  • Ehm... there are some weapons in GP BM better than some ZP one. De-camo fast reload. Most overrated pistol in this game. Second will be the Ak-47 camo. But some old zp should be changed to GP.... i never see anymore winning a m4a1-s custom or a awm red dragon. The community should able to vote what ZP crate should change into a GP crate. Every 2 months. Ofcourse the crates should be from very long time ago that they putted in the game also a lot of people not trying to win it. 6 months to wait for a new gp crate? What most of the time a bad weapon is? No thank you
  • minorninja wrote: »
    Ehm... there are some weapons in GP BM better than some ZP one. De-camo fast reload. Most overrated pistol in this game. Second will be the Ak-47 camo. But some old zp should be changed to GP.... i never see anymore winning a m4a1-s custom or a awm red dragon. The community should able to vote what ZP crate should change into a GP crate. Every 2 months. Ofcourse the crates should be from very long time ago that they putted in the game also a lot of people not trying to win it. 6 months to wait for a new gp crate? What most of the time a bad weapon is? No thank you

I'd agree with the aspect of putting some weapons that have been removed from the ZP BM into the GP BM after a long while of not being available. I think one of the prime candidates for this could be the original Sterling. It went away in like the original goodbye goodbye events along with a few others. However, I think some of the latest removals from the ZP BM aren't fully going away in that they are going to become staples to the EP shop so that the EP shop remains a way to get them and has it's own...'exclusive' stuff. Perhaps if this happens, in order to quell the 'OMG you can't do that!' aspect of previous winners when it was in the ZP market they could charge more GP per crate. Preferably not as much as the Show Your Skin crates but still more than the regular GP crates.
  • I agree with you, we need more GP guns. The only problem with this is that GP crates don't bring any money to Z8Games.
    You have to keep in mind that Z8Games is a company and needs to make money as well and they can't make a OP GP crate, this will lead into many players running around with this super gun since everyone has tons of GP.

But still +1, I want a new (decent) GP gun
  • I feel like instead of putting more gp crates.... just put them in the gp store..... =_= since this server never have a free give away guns like VN server.... and their server have more good gp **** in the store too. And sure Z is a company so they need money, don't they already get 2 or 3 big bag full of cash from the VIP?! And there is so many unpopular zm crates, just switch it to the gp crates.