Vip Free Server

i want to suggest an absolutely vip free server.
i know you gm´s hype vip. and i know a lot of kids cant get a single kill without using vip.

but there are still oldass players here who hate vip and want to play with regular/zp weapons only.

so please, give us a server where vip´s are not allowed. and people enjoy the game like it was in the good old times without overpowered vip junk.
lets say UK3 is not used by players overall. maybe you can use UK3 as Vip Free Server.

Regards,
egypig

Comments

• It might make some of the old people happy, but it's not good business-wise. VIP users keep the game running/free to play. Shutting them out of a server because they pay will stop people paying.
  • It might make some of the old people happy, but it's not good business-wise. VIP users keep the game running/free to play. Shutting them out of a server because they pay will stop people paying.

sure not. they can still play on any other server. thats why i suggest to use UK3. cause its alltime empty.
    dont see this suggestion with the eyes of a vip hoe.
  • I don't think it's really needed and that's coming from someone who misses the days without VIP's and doesn't own one single VIP weapon. Throughout the years I have be able to get used to playing against people with VIP's and there's isn't any huge advantage that there's needs to be a server to not allow any VIP's to be used. I could barely see anyone playing on it anyway so the server would likely die in the first month it comes out.

-1 An Non VIP Weapon can easily beat an VIP weapon if you have the skill.
  • egypig wrote: »
    sure not. they can still play on any other server. thats why i suggest to use UK3. cause its alltime empty.
    dont see this suggestion with the eyes of a vip hoe.

It's hard not too, since I am a "vip hoe".
    But in all seriousness a lot of paying players would leave and the company would make less money so it won't happen.
  • I don't think it's really needed and that's coming from someone who misses the days without VIP's and doesn't own one single VIP weapon. Throughout the years I have be able to get used to playing against people with VIP's and there's isn't any huge advantage that there's needs to be a server to not allow any VIP's to be used. I could barely see anyone playing on it anyway so the server would likely die in the first month it comes out.

-1 An Non VIP Weapon can easily beat an VIP weapon if you have the skill.

m4 vip dont have huge advantage?
    fast relod, no recoil, right klick slug... all that is not an advantage? ok.

and than there are this noobish vip chars with kik function <- thats also not an advantage against regular players right?
    i remember vip char / sniper kik fast shoot abuse.....

for me let me say. i love to kik vip nerds, especially when they meet me at UK1 where the most players grind zm to get a halfway good weapon.
    m4 vip dont have huge advantage?
    fast relod, no recoil, right klick slug... all that is not an advantage? ok.

and than there are this noobish vip chars with kik function <- thats also not an advantage against regular players right?
    i remember vip char / sniper kik fast shoot abuse.....

for me let me say. i love to kik vip nerds, especially when they meet me at UK1 where the most players grind zm to get a halfway good weapon.

Lol, I have gotten the Temp M4A1 Predator and I can say that it does have recoil, I even went into thinking it doesn't and I miss everything I still had to treat it like any M4A1 and control my spray. The reload speed can be apar with some ZP weapons maybe they are not around the same speed but it's nothing too serious to complain about, I still myself dying while dying with the thing. The right click attack isn't that deep, other rifles have right click attacks it's just the M4A1 has one that is a bit quicker which I guess is a bit powerful but in my 9 days of owning the M4A1 Predator I think I only got 1 or 2 kills with the right click it's just something you can't relay on.

You do realize you can say " Kick " ingame and on the forums? I haven't tried any VIP characters but I can't remember the last time I died from a kick but idk maybe it is powerful I just don't see it. The VIP Character Sniper Kick is a BUG well it should be since it delete an animation creating the sniper to become rapid fire and hopefully gets fixed, it's not like it was included on the perks of the character.

Pretty much you admiited to trying to ruining the game for others just because they bought a weapon/character and you don't like those weapons/characters, imo that's pretty annoying and harsh. Maybe you need to just get a bit better at the game and you wouldn't feel like you are at a big disadvantage against VIP weapons cause I can say that me and you have a complete different view on VIP stuff.

I can admit I was against it at the beginning but through the years I haven't really had much problem it was just me complaining and not being that great against them nor against maybe ZP weapons like the M14EBR. Just remember that there's the XM8 ADV if you feel like you are really underpowered.
  • Instead of a VIP Free server. Make a VIP only server where only players with temp/perm VIP can join.

Less gun hunters: Every has good weapons => Less chance of players going around begging for VIPs
    Less cheaters: Cheaters uses accounts that are made to be thrown away, it's highly unlikely they're willing to buy a VIP and therefore highly unlikely to meet a cheater in this VIP only server.
    Less envious players who can't afford VIPs to kik VIP owners because they won't share: I'm still salty about getting kik once in a ZM game once for not dropping my VIP gun to someone else.

If Z8 were to make a decision between (VIP Free server) vs (VIP Only server). I believe they'll more likely to choose VIP Only server, afterall, VIP players are investors and they keep this game running.
    no recoil

Yeah, not quite. The M4 VIP has almost identical recoil to a regular one. I can provide screenshots if you need. The only difference is the M4 VIP fires a single shot more upwards before veering off to either side. Also, if you're reloading in a fire-fight, you've probably already lost it. If you're in close range, a single shot to the head is going to kill you at the same speed a right click will.

Get good.
  • Instead of a VIP Free server. Make a VIP only server where only players with temp/perm VIP can join.

Less gun hunters: Every has good weapons => Less chance of players going around begging for VIPs
    Less cheaters: Cheaters uses accounts that are made to be thrown away, it's highly unlikely they're willing to buy a VIP and therefore highly unlikely to meet a cheater in this VIP only server.
    Less envious players who can't afford VIPs to kik VIP owners because they won't share: I'm still salty about getting kik once in a ZM game once for not dropping my VIP gun to someone else.

If Z8 were to make a decision between (VIP Free server) vs (VIP Only server). I believe they'll more likely to choose VIP Only server, afterall, VIP players are investors and they keep this game running.

what the hell dude ?? u just ****ed me off !
    iam a non Vip player and i don't Beg for Vip !!
    although i have the Barret Noble Beast :3
    But yeah !
    if you make a vip only you should probably make a non vip server !!
    and iam against Both :D
    Edit : sorry For the bad words ...
  • If you can't play vs vip players then L2p because vip didn't give that big advantage and if you are good then u can kill anyone
    So please stop complain those vip players makes the servers running with spending their money
  • what the hell dude ?? u just ****ed me off !
    iam a non Vip player and i don't Beg for Vip !!
    although i have the Barret Noble Beast :3
    But yeah !
    if you make a vip only you should probably make a non vip server !!
    and iam against Both :D
    Edit : sorry For the bad words ...

Sorry if I didn't make my point clear enough. That was just a reflection of egypig's suggestion and showing how absurd it is.
    And yes of course not all NON-VIP players beg for VIP, I have NEVER stated that ALL NON-VIP players beg for VIP gun, but I have first hand experience in getting followed by a whole pack of players dropping their guns in front of me and I believe you and other players have experienced this firsthand as well.

Somehow you managed to take my comment and twist it in such a way which I cannot comprehend, to make yourself upset.
  • we don't need servers for only VIP or no VIP.

What we do need is a multitude of new Room Host options. Such AS:
    -VIPs allowed yes/no
    -More versatile weapon 'Only' settings. Something that allows you to mix and match weapon types and not JUST one but still not ALL weapon types. So combinations like Snipers+Shotguns could become possible or Rifles+Shotguns+Pistols only. If other tags are added into the database it could even allow for 'Only Gold Weapons' and stuff like that. This could also include a 'Silenced Primary Weapons only' setting available in Ghost (or all modes)
    -Ping Limitations on a per room, established by host, basis.
    -Kick Vote on/off
    -More options for amount of Rounds, Length in time for match, or Total Kills needed.
    -and of course other various possibilities.
  • Sorry if I didn't make my point clear enough. That was just a reflection of egypig's suggestion and showing how absurd it is.
    And yes of course not all NON-VIP players beg for VIP, I have NEVER stated that ALL NON-VIP players beg for VIP gun, but I have first hand experience in getting followed by a whole pack of players dropping their guns in front of me and I believe you and other players have experienced this firsthand as well.

Somehow you managed to take my comment and twist it in such a way which I cannot comprehend, to make yourself upset.

Welll yeah ! ..By meaning all players that means they are Egys and I know ! Non Egys don't Do this !