Cross Fire and the Middle East Project >>.

Hi guys,
First I would like to thank you for your efforts in making that game the best
Secondly, it is my duty as one of the oldest players and fans of that game to present you with a project that will make the entire Middle East play Crossfire and the project is,
It is possible through specialized places to be advertised via the Internet and to promote the sale of Crossfire products
Marketing propaganda in the right sense, one of the most important means to spread the game
Through the work of Tishrtat and caps and trousers and also games for children and those means of advertising and the map of the feasibility of the way and how to work these propaganda and also through media channels and promotional competitions on the products and the designs of Photoshop products can see you
We can also make marketing campaigns for the game through the players and will make the largest number of people know what is Cross Fire and all responsibility for a detailed project to study the idea

It is time to think about the future, Crossfire in 2020
I hope that my project has received your admiration and I hope to get support from the management of the game
And also from the players we all complement each other

All this because I adore that game and I just want to see it as the best game in the world

I hope you look at that project on the actual perspective

thank you All ^_^

Comments

• they already made one in Egypt and i attended it !! and they made their words and gave us the prizes :D
    I really don't care about the Prize the only thing that i Cared About is having fun :D Watching my Favourite Game <3

imagine that happened to alot of people at the same time :D

I hope they make more !! Definitely Going to Attend it !!
  • I feel that Crossfire is perfectly fine at where it is placed at. With other verisons of Crossfire also being out there the Crossfire brand will probably never die out due to it being very very famous in the China Market and with the improvements with the tournaments such as CFS I feel as if the game is only going to get better and more known via opening themselves out there through getting into the Professional League with such games as CSGO but I highly doubt that Crossfire would ever overcome CSGO but from how Crossfire first started to how it is now it's a huge jump in the right step.

I couldn't see much of a focused market in the Middle East since it's not truely under the Crossfire Regions but with the recent Event that occured down there I could only see small events opening time to time but nothing so major, I would see Crossfire more pushing their market into the UK and NA area due to the game being Crossfire NA/UK it would only make more sense but anything could happen.
  • I would see Crossfire more pushing their market into the UK and NA area due to the game being Crossfire NA/UK it would only make more sense but anything could happen.

+1 for this.
    as crossfire is not already known enough in egypt.