why does it say you will be promo next to head shots when exiting game?

just wondering why i keep getting this its happened twice now?

Comments

• By any chance are you close to ranking up? The message "promo" comes up when you're close to leveling up and the writing is close to the headshot because while back after an update they made the window that pops up when you're exiting smaller so the promotion notice that comes is all squished.
  • oSasuke*** wrote: »
    By any chance are you close to ranking up? The message "promo" comes up when you're close to leveling up and the writing is close to the headshot because while back after an update they made the window that pops up when you're exiting smaller so the promotion notice that comes is all squished.

Oddly enough it shows that message on my screen even though I'm a 6th of the way to my next rank :P
  • There used to be some Famous Quotes which were removed back in the day.

1hBFKic.jpg

And while my Mind is foggy about it, I'm pretty sure that they used that spot to give you an estimated notice that "You will be promoted to X Rank in x Rounds", which was pretty buggy, as I usually wasn't even near to leveling up, much less in the timespan the game anticipated me to do so.

Now that that's gone, it's probably just completely broken and the game just decides to put it next to the headshots.
  • M1600wner wrote: »
    There used to be some Famous Quotes which were removed back in the day.

1hBFKic.jpg

And while my Mind is foggy about it, I'm pretty sure that they used that spot to give you an estimated notice that "You will be promoted to X Rank in x Rounds", which was pretty buggy, as I usually wasn't even near to leveling up, much less in the timespan the game anticipated me to do so.

Now that that's gone, it's probably just completely broken and the game just decides to put it next to the headshots.
    I got that qoute so many times back in the day..... And I kinda miss the mission completion rewards ;(
  • M1600wner wrote: »
    There used to be some Famous Quotes which were removed back in the day.

1hBFKic.jpg

I miss my famous quotes and my daily mission gage..
  • Oddly enough it shows that message on my screen even though I'm a 6th of the way to my next rank :P

Lol that's weird, no clue then.