Storage ''clean''

Trading permanent weapons/items with players:
This is a nice way to remove perm weapons/items from players. Since a lot of people have duplications, or items that they don't use. The items or weapons can be traded with other items/weapons, GP, ZP and MP. This would be nice too so people don't have to get on their alts to use their waepon. Since they have been lucky with the events, winning a permanent weapon from the crates. While their main account don't got it. Also let people trade crates. ZP crates can be only bought with ZP. There are ''lucky'' players that win permanent weapons from first 10 crates while they bought more than 50. This is a lot of ZP wasted for them. So it would be nice if they can get it back.

''Selling temporay weapons:''
People that do a lot of ZM, will get a lot of temporay items. Especially if you do a lot of zm2. You can trade the temporay weapon for MP. (1 day = 100 MP).

Thanks for reading my suggestion, have a nice day.
Sorry for bad English, not my main language.

Comments

• I don't even know how many times the 'Trading permanent weapons/items' idea has suggested even I have suggested it at one point lol it's probably highly most likely never ever going to happen and I could believe it would be because people would be able to get free weapons if one of their friends just happened to have another one which would mean one person paid the other person didn't which could create a huge amount of money lose for the company but it would be kinda nice to see just the chances of that ever happening is super duper low.

The selling temporary weapons idea would be sooo nice even though MP isn't that special I would love to clean out some of the weapons I have from ZM since it's just making my storage look messy ( Z8 fix the storage asap ) so if I were able to just sell them for anything I would be happy to and I have MP is just the right store for it to be sold since you could buy one revive token from 4 sold weapons and that would connect very well with each other or anything else down there. +1
  • I mean I'm down for a weapon trading system. But I don't see it happening anytime soon....and if it does, then they better make DARN sure that you can't trade from Alt to Main as that'd just VASTLY increase the amount of alt accounts farming events for free weapons. A simple 'can only trade duplicate weapons' would likely greatly diminish the ability to trade free weapons from alts to mains as well though.

As for selling temporary weapons/items earned from like ZM2 (although don't MOST of those temporaries from ZM2 have a sell button? I mean sure it doesn't give you anything but it gets rid of it...). I'm completely down with the ability to sell any temporary item. However, I think 100MP per day on some things is a lot. If you play just a few games of ZM2 or spin a few crates to get temporary items/weapons then you could turn around get thousands of MP so easily. And while currently our MP shop hasn't been all that much of a spectacle in terms of what's in it....things could quickly go sour and turn into a farm fest if they added in some nice permanents and people were able to sell temporaries for MP like that. But that doesnt mean the amount can't be adjusted if they were to actually use the idea.

As for getting rid of duplicate weapons though.....(yea back to that topic) I honestly feel we'll have better chances at throwing out Event Ideas that include turning in Duplicate Weapons for event rewards. For example I had once suggested a Spring Cleaning Event, back in spring, that would have players turn in duplicates for EPs and possibly a ribbon. Currently I have another suggestion requesting that future Bingos have a feature where you can turn in duplicates in order to get extra draws on the Bingo game. And here in another month I'll probably be outlining an event that's targeted at the Xmas season and duplicates :P
  • Totally with you +1 !! but Too bad thats not gonna happen :( i think .... Cuz this was Suggested by A LOT of people !! Including Me !!
  • i would like to be able to sell timed items for gp. lotsa junk in my inventory that i will just never use. a few gp for them might get me something i actually want. i have no use for mp though. i got both mp perm items. not really anything else i need from mp mall unless they change/add perms.
  • by this way they will lose a lot of money making BM spenders decreases
  • -1 why we spent our money then ? :/ To trade weapons 0,0 that's not a good idea at all
    [Spend your own money then do what ever u want and don't ask about trading with some one spend his money to get what ever he want ] that's the true
    • IGN Ezio
  • Not a good idea to allow trading, I can think of multiple ways that would be exploited.