female skins

why do almost all of the female characters look more like models than like soldiers or paramilitary? i understand that a little cleavage showing sells.... but there are actual female players here. i had to purchase a female character when i started playing CF years ago. SPOP looks mostly like a female soldier. LA SWAT isnt bad either. but i want more options for female characters that arent scantilly clad. and itd be nice if we had a female skin for default use in the GP mall. one that looked like a female soldier, in a uniform, without high heels.......

Comments

• sarasb wrote: »
    why do almost all of the female characters look more like models than like soldiers or paramilitary? i understand that a little cleavage showing sells.... but there are actual female players here. i had to purchase a female character when i started playing CF years ago. SPOP looks mostly like a female soldier. LA SWAT isnt bad either. but i want more options for female characters that arent scantilly clad. and itd be nice if we had a female skin for default use in the GP mall. one that looked like a female soldier, in a uniform, without high heels.......

+1 to this idea. Might as well make the Arch a regular non rank restricted 40k GP character seeing as its basically useless to any marshal ranked player (I mean who needs more Exp when you're maxed out, seriously).Or make the LA swat GP since its an older character and it looks nice + its been in a lot of the CF videos as well as the SPOP.
  • Yeah sometimes when I look around in a room im confused and ask myself if im playing a military themed shooter or some kind of anime fantasy MMO.

+1 Bring back the military shooter crossfire that I loved back in 2010, its going the wrong way right now and Im afraid its irreversable
  • I don't see why they can't release a couple of Female Characters that are wearing more than the ones we have right now, but before that happens we will probably have shirtless men which is when I say things have gotten too far lol I even hate how the bingo page is designed it's like everytime I click on it I get a bit confused and feel like one of those " TOO SEXY, EVERY MAN SHOULD PLAY THIS " mmo's has popped up on my screen.

But yeah I think SPOP is probably the best desgined female character out of the bunch and I wouldn't really mind others like her +1
  • i would like to apologize for bypassing the censorship of a term that describes "ladies of the evening", and it was not the term that i would typically consider offensive. but the one describing the profession that those ladies practice.
    it is no excuse, but i was unaware that my bypassing the censor was an infraction. it is common practice in-game to bypass such filters with creative respellings.
    furthermore, i mentioned cleavage and masturbatory tools....... how are those not censored when the word i did use is NOT offensive in the way i used it?
    so, apologies for the misunderstanding and why is a non-offensive word censored. thanks.

Nice idea +1 !!

But why not make it limited :P
    i would like to apologize for bypassing the censorship of a term that describes "ladies of the evening", and it was not the term that i would typically consider offensive. but the one describing the profession that those ladies practice.
    it is no excuse, but i was unaware that my bypassing the censor was an infraction. it is common practice in-game to bypass such filters with creative respellings.
    furthermore, i mentioned cleavage and masturbatory tools....... how are those not censored when the word i did use is NOT offensive in the way i used it?
    so, apologies for the misunderstanding and why is a non-offensive word censored. thanks.

For sure the way you used the words were not used in an offensive way, but as I mentioned in the PM, if a word gets censored, it should stay censored, and should not be purposefully bypassed (i.e. by substituting numbers for letters).

Also, if you get reported for bypassing the censor in game, action can be taken against you (depending on what word you are trying to bypass and whether it's intended to flame/insult). Action could be something like a temporary ban. However, most people don't report someone for bypassing filter in game, so that's why it may *seem* like it's okay to bypass filter in game, but it really isn't (assuming you're trying to bypass an insult/inappropriate word, that is).
  • La swat was Amber's choice back in the day. When the star came out everyone was like :o mini skirt. Now the originals are quite moddest in comparison. Quite silly I agree.
  • There are some female character skins that will be coming from other versions soon (hopefully), and some of them look more "like a soldier" (according to your description). Let's see if they will be released here anytime soon.

~